06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
PreetC said:
I am 8 may 2015 applicant still waiting for medical............. dont know when this wait will end :( :( :( :( :(
Same here .....12 May 2015 ,waiting for an update ......never ending wait ......

Ammyachiever

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
10-07-2015
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
YuvrajCanada said:
Same here .....12 May 2015 ,waiting for an update ......never ending wait ......
Seems like NDVO has some kind of problem with majority of MAY applicants ??? ???

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hey guys
pls somebody clear my doubt regarding address which displays when we check our application status.
when we check our application status ,the address which displays both mailing ND current home address is of our representative( lawyer).is it ok or create some problem during my background check(principal applicant).
reply is appreciated....thanks

Bsdhaliwal

Jul 11, 2016
News
Major changes to Canada’s immigration system expected in fall, says Minister John McCallum
Mon., Jul 18, 2016 | By Nouman Khalil
Immigration policy
Immigration policy | Staff photo by Nouman Khalil
The Trudeau government is ready to introduce changes to the current immigration system, minister of immigration, refugees and citizenship John McCallum announced Wednesday while visiting Peel region.

McCallum’s visit to Peel was part of the government’s nationwide consultation process to bring essential changes to the immigration policy that was promised by the Liberal Party during the 2015 election campaign.

In Brampton and Mississauga, the minister met local members of parliament and stakeholders and discussed issues related to immigration. Top of the agenda is speeding up the process of family class immigration.

Story continues below
Advertisement
click here
“We’re working to meet our single most important commitment to reduce the processing time for family class,” said McCallum. “Right now, it takes approximately two years for a husband and wife to be reunited… it is unacceptable.”

McCallum said the Liberal government inherited a system that is presently creating concerns within the community and his team is working to streamline it by introducing a new and improved policy.

The new system – with changes to family and skilled class, economic category as well as visitors’ visa policy – is expected to be introduced in the coming fall season.

“We want to streamline the admission of economic immigrants as well as refugees and family class. We are going to make it much easier for international students to become permanent residents,” said the Markham-Thornhill MP.

In competition with other countries like Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States, he said the government currently working to give international students more points and make it easier for them to come to Canada.

“International students are at the top of the government’s list to become permanent residents because they are young, educated, and fluent in English or French,” said McCallum, adding the government is also working to improve visitors’ visa procedures, which are creating problems, especially in Chandigarh, India.

“Chandigarh is not the only place facing problems. We are determined to make it easier for people – particularly for visitor visas, weddings and funerals. We are determined to find a timely solution for it. Soon we will have a much quicker entry process,” said McCallum.

The minister said it’s a great achievement that the Trudeau government recently brought in 25,000 Syrian refugees in just four months on humanitarian grounds.

“The project has gone very well. It really makes me proud to be a Canadian because so many Canadians have come out to support this project. We stand out as a country that has truly welcomed refugees,” said McCallum.
Report to moderator Logged

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
YuvrajCanada said:
hey yuvraj ..we have the same timeline did you get remedical request ,,,,,keep me updated as we have done remedical april 19th 3 months today .... i am thinking to do MP inquiry if i dont hear anything by end of this week

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
punjabikudi26 said:
hey yuvraj ..we have the same timeline did you get remedical request ,,,,,keep me updated as we have done remedical april 19th 3 months today .... i am thinking to do MP inquiry if i dont hear anything by end of this week
I haven't even received remedical request ......All the Best .....

Sss2015

Apr 23, 2016
Dear All,

No one could be sure.. but the way I believe, when they extended the previous date... They could be busy at....

CIC or all Visa Offices across the globe are required to bring up all their outstanding applications "online" by July 23, 2016, as the website says the date for linking the paper applications to your online account.

I guess, we may need to cooperate with a little more patience, while being optimistic with this transition....

Best Wishes,
Sss...

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
YuvrajCanada said:
I haven't even received remedical request ......All the Best .....

did you apply notes or did mp inquiry ?? if yes did they tell you anything that helped u..as i am thinking to do Mp inquiry as i mentioned before too

thanks for quick reply

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
punjabikudi26 said:
did you apply notes or did mp inquiry ?? if yes did they tell you anything that helped u..as i am thinking to do Mp inquiry as i mentioned before too

thanks for quick reply
I did applied notes in April and received with NOTHING STARTED status , I personally believe that you should apply notes at the first place though it will take 30 days ,before approaching MP ,as there is is high probability that MP will ask you to wait 19 months because application still in processing time frame .
You are done with remedicals ,so be rest assured ,it's just a matter of time and you will receive the golden PPR email........
Regarding MP enquiry ,indeed it is faster way to get updated status of your application ,However it depends on the location and the MP appointed there ,some are very helpful and they do enquiry for applicants even before processing time is over .....
God Bless everyone .......With speedy Visa ....

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
YuvrajCanada said:
I did applied notes in April and received with NOTHING STARTED status , I personally believe that you should apply notes at the first place though it will take 30 days ,before approaching MP ,as there is is high probability that MP will ask you to wait 19 months because application still in processing time frame .
You are done with remedicals ,so be rest assured ,it's just a matter of time and you will receive the golden PPR email........
Regarding MP enquiry ,indeed it is faster way to get updated status of your application ,However it depends on the location and the MP appointed there ,some are very helpful and they do enquiry for applicants even before processing time is over .....
God Bless everyone .......With speedy Visa ....

oh i did apply for notes and waiting i will get it probably by end of this week as i applied june 24th
let see when notes will bring

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any april/may applicants with recent mp enquiries or notes generated in july/end of june?? want to know whats wrong with ndvo.

thanks

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
completed up front in March 2016
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
dhruvarpita said:
Spouse file done on 25th March 2015....we did our first MP inquiry in Feb 2016.....because we never received AOR2 or UCI number from New Delhi when file was in process. Every time I did MP inquiry, they told me the file is in process and it will take 17 months....then the processing time changed...so they said now it will take 19 months.... Thanks to GOD that we finally got some update :)
are you still waiting for the visa?

dhruvarpita

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-05-2015
AVP296 said:
are you still waiting for the visa?
Yes....we are still waiting for visa...we just got full medical request....

For those who are wondering about MP inquiry...my personal experience with them...is that some MPs only tell you what CIC Ottawa call center tells them...they don't even think if this information is contradicting or not.....and then their standard statement...."every case is different and your file is within 19 months processing time" I am saying this because from Feb 2016 till now...I have done at least 6 MP inquiries and my file status went from in process to completed to nothing has been started.....

Don't want to discourage anyone...but this was our experience.....hopefully your MPs can help you.

Keeping it Positive... :)

beautifulbc

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
07-07-2015
File Transfer...
10-08-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
harpreet470 said:
My wife landed on July 8th at Calgary airport... everything was done within half an hour... .. good luck to everyone waiting
Can you tell me, what are the documents needed for landing. what are the other forms needs to be filled out if bringing personal stuffs and jewelry from India?

thanks