Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Dimple2108 said:
Interview scheduled on 13 June.. I am oct6 applicant..
In the notes that we received, there was nothing mentioned about interview being recommended or waived.. And even weren't informed anything when we did MP enquiry..
Also we were in our process to apply for visitor visa via a Canadian consultant firm..
Hadn't expected to get an interview..
Want to confirm if you where October 2015 applicant

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
vannak said:
Want to confirm if you where October 2015 applicant
Yes, she is 6th Oct. applicant.
Another 10th Oct. applicant got interview letter yesterday with date of June 7, 2016.

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
M in India with my wife and will be leaving on 12 May.. today she got call from NDVO for Interview and she is scheduled for interview June 08..officer told her verbally and also mentioned that will email shortly, I received emailed letter for interview..finally 2014 is moving..so what do you guys think should I extend my ticket to accompany her to interview?

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
June 08, 2016
any ideas what type of questions they ask

preet1985

Oct 7, 2015
anji536 said:
Hi.
Wen did u do fingerprints. Did u do in India or Canada.AMD also did u enquire.how long did it take for ur results to reach ndvo
we get report of fingerprints after 5 days from rcmp then mailed to ndvo on 14 april and now in waiting for there response

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
happy81 said:
M in India with my wife and will be leaving on 12 May.. today she got call from NDVO for Interview and she is scheduled for interview June 08..officer told her verbally and also mentioned that will email shortly, I received emailed letter for interview..finally 2014 is moving..so what do you guys think should I extend my ticket to accompany her to interview?
Yeah they are moving pretty quick I guess.. And I feel you should extend your tickets and accompany your spouse for the interview.. I am rather myself planning to call my husband to India for appearing at the interview.. I read many cases earlier where presence of two impacts in quite positive way.. Am concluding upon the cases read previously..
Senior members any suggestions in this regard! Pls help..

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Dimple2108 said:
Yeah they are moving pretty quick I guess.. And I feel you should extend your tickets and accompany your spouse for the interview.. I am rather myself planning to call my husband to India for appearing at the interview.. I read many cases earlier where presence of two impacts in quite positive way.. Am concluding upon the cases read previously..
Senior members any suggestions in this regard! Pls help..
If your sponsor is already there it is great but most cases sponsor is not there and it is not possible for everyone to take leave in a month and go to India so they do understand that from my experience of talking to others. If they want they will call the sponsor via phone. So don't feel the pressure that you HAVE to go if you are not there. I think in your case if you extend your ticket 2 more weeks you can be there so you can do it cuz it's more doable than the other scenario i mentioned. Hope this helps.

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Dimple2108 said:
Interview scheduled on 13 June.. I am oct6 applicant..
In the notes that we received, there was nothing mentioned about interview being recommended or waived.. And even weren't informed anything when we did MP enquiry..
Also we were in our process to apply for visitor visa via a Canadian consultant firm..
Hadn't expected to get an interview..
was there any mention in the GCMS notes dimple? under eligibility? please confirm. mine just says recommended passed since july 2015 but haven't heard anything, no calls no visit nothing. i'm tensing up now

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
ap1988 said:
was there any mention in the GCMS notes dimple? under eligibility? please confirm. mine just says recommended passed since july 2015 but haven't heard anything, no calls no visit nothing. i'm tensing up now
Under eligibility it was mentioned as review required,last updated on 8 Nov 2015. On March 14, 2016 they visited my house in India. Received email last week that background checks were being conducted and the file is in queue for review by officer. And today received interview call letter.. Nothing specific was mentioned in notes about it being waived or recommended.

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
June 08, 2016
love4life said:
If your sponsor is already there it is great but most cases sponsor is not there and it is not possible for everyone to take leave in a month and go to India so they do understand that from my experience of talking to others. If they want they will call the sponsor via phone. So don't feel the pressure that you HAVE to go if you are not there. I think in your case if you extend your ticket 2 more weeks you can be there so you can do it cuz it's more doable than the other scenario i mentioned. Hope this helps.
guys thanks for reply, I came India on April 04 and I was supposed to be back in Canada on May 04 ( today) but I extended one week...now I m in dilemma

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Dimple2108 said:
Under eligibility it was mentioned as review required,last updated on 8 Nov 2015. On March 14, 2016 they visited my house in India. Received email last week that background checks were being conducted and the file is in queue for review by officer. And today received interview call letter.. Nothing specific was mentioned in notes about it being waived or recommended.
man this is just unfortunate.. real torture despite keeping us waiting for this long.. don't know what their agenda is. torturing 90% of genuine marriages to find <10% who do it for fraud. Also, say even the <10% fraud marriages who get divorce..they have to wait 5 YEARS!!!! to sponsor anyone else again.. they have this law for 1-2 years now so ideally this should make the processing faster we'd think.. but nope! so called "these officers and policy makers" lack common f*n knowledge! who's making these policies? and why? we need some f*n change in this country's so called "system". such a pathetic show by the fools running the show. we need real smart intelligent human beings in there. not people doing 9 to 5! but those who actually care about what they do. *venting over*

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
happy81 said:
guys thanks for reply, I came India on April 04 and I was supposed to be back in Canada on May 04 ( today) but I extended one week...now I m in dilemma
I assume that you work full time? Your employer may not appreciate you asking for another month of vacation. And in all honesty, you don't have to be there. They'll call you if they need to speak to you.

If need be, your wife can explain that you just left a few weeks prior, and that you didn't know her interview date until after you were already in India to visit her. But they're not going to ask why you aren't there. They may ask her "Has he visited you recently?", and she can just say "Yes, he just left last month. He was here visiting me when my interview letter came, but he wasn't able to stay another month because of his job."

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
Hi guys got a strange reply via case specific enquiry. MP and gcms clearly states everything passed. I am copying whole email. Feeling so confused. :(

This is in reference to your client’s application for permanent residence in Canada.

The processing of this application is currently on hold. The case has been referred for further investigation in Canada. Investigations of this nature currently often take 18-36 months, and can take longer in some situations. We will continue to follow-up at regular intervals with the in-Canada office conducting the investigation. During this investigation, we will be unable to provide any further information. Once the investigation is completed, we will contact the applicant regarding further steps. The applicant should provide updates to contact information if required

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
jagga said:
Hi guys got a strange reply via case specific enquiry. MP and gcms clearly states everything passed. I am copying whole email. Feeling so confused. :(

This is in reference to your client’s application for permanent residence in Canada.

The processing of this application is currently on hold. The case has been referred for further investigation in Canada. Investigations of this nature currently often take 18-36 months, and can take longer in some situations. We will continue to follow-up at regular intervals with the in-Canada office conducting the investigation. During this investigation, we will be unable to provide any further information. Once the investigation is completed, we will contact the applicant regarding further steps. The applicant should provide updates to contact information if required

We trust that this information will be of assistance.
Do u have any travel history to canada