+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
spiker79 said:
Finally my wife got PPT back with visa last friday. She will be landing on 21 April.
On her visa it says issue date of 22 March. That is even before DM date on ecase. We didnt get PPR until 4th April. They were sleeping from 22 Mar to 4th April even after DM. This shows how careless these people are.
After DM, I get response back from Immigration minster office for query I made in Dec 2015, I get response back from medical dept after DM for query made 3 months back.
Mine took almost 17 months official processing time as per NDVO. When I applied I though it was joke as people at that time were getting PPR within one year. But all the nightmare came true by the time my process ended.
I think June 2014 to Dec 2014 candidate in general are worst effected due to poor processing to NDVO. Which is evident from the below links.
I wish all good luck for all and if you have any question PM me. I will try to answer.
Congratulations and have great life ahead...

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Can anybody tell me how much gold we can carry with us while traveling delhi to canada?

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
rosesandhu said:
Can anybody tell me how much gold we can carry with us while traveling delhi to canada?
As much as u own while immigrating first time. Have pictures printed of all jewllery

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
I am 26 November, 2014 applicant. On 9 April 2016 Visa officer called me twice but unfortunately I missed his 2 calls. Today on 11 April, 2014 Visa officer called me around 2 PM. He took interview on phone. Interview went well, and at the end he said I am approving your application as spouse immigration, and he said you will get e-mail regarding re-medical, AND requested to send fresh INDIA PCC, Foreign travel history forum again. Interview lasted only 14 mins over phone.
Our’s is straight forward case. I am Veterinarian by profession, working as veterinarian in AH deptt. Punjab govt. and my wife hold B. Pharmacy from India, PG diploma from Canada and work as part-time Pharmacy technician and preparing for (going through) licensing exams to work as Pharmacist in Canada in future. Ours was arranged marriage and we accepted each other over phone and skype video talk. Our marriage was arranged 12 days after first meet ,and ring ceremony just 3 days before our marriage.
No age difference I am dec 82 born and my wife feb 83 born, same caste JATT-SIKH, both sided financially equal/stable families, same religion, we both belong to same city MOGA. First marriage for both of us, we had submitted enough photos of all rituals, religious/cultural ceremonies and all communication proofs along with our application. I had visited/lived in CANADA on VALID STUDY VISA in the past and had lived in Canada for 11 months, and I left Master's degree in-between & I had to return back to India due to my mother’s illness.
Visa officer asked following questions –
-What’s date of birth of your spouse ?
-Why your wife had not visited You/ India in last 1.5 years after she returned back to Canada? -When will your wife visit India ?
-Why she took 1.5 years to decide to visit and meet you in India ? 1.5 years a long time do you think ?
- Where does your wife work now ? How long she has to travel daily from home to go work ? Where had she worked in the past ? Her past employer ? her past work place ? her current income ?
- What are education qualifications of your wife ? Please tell me all qualifications, degree she hold.
- What are your future plans in Canada, IF I approve your application?
- What’s name of your Mother-in-law and your Father-in-law ? Where they lives ? in Which country ?
- What’s your current occupation in India ? Where do you work as veterinarian in India ?
- Why did you not apply for open work permit after finishing Post-graduation in Canada ? Why did you return back to INDIA and why haven't you finished your master’s degree in Canada ?
- When did you go to Canada for Master’s degree ? Which university? and what time period ?
-Where will you live in Canada if you will get visa ?
- Where your wife work ? Please tell me name of company, place/city where she works now and name of employer ? How much she earning now ?
- What are the dates when your wife will visit India ? Can you tell me her India travel Air ticket booking dates/ return date ?
-If your wife will visit India, Can you show me photos, her air tickets, her boarding travel pass in future in Interview?
- Where did your wife had lived from year 1985 to 2010 ? Where was she born (her birth place) ?

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
moga_PB29 said:
I am 26 November, 2014 applicant. On 9 April 2016 Visa officer called me twice but unfortunately I missed his 2 calls. Today on 11 April, 2014 Visa officer called me around 2 PM. He took interview on phone. Interview went well, and at the end he said I am approving your application as spouse immigration, and he said you will get e-mail regarding re-medical. Interview lasted 14 mins over phone.
Our’s is straight forward case. I am Veterinarian by profession, working as veterinarian in AH deptt. Punjab govt. and my wife hold B. Pharmacy from India, PG diploma from Canada and work as part-time Pharmacy technician and preparing for (going through) licensing exams to work as Pharmacist in Canada in future. Ours was arranged marriage and we accepted each other over phone and skype video talk. Our marriage was arranged 12 days after first meet ,and ring ceremony just 3 days before our marriage.
No age difference I am dec 82 born and my wife feb 83 born,we both belong to same city MOGA. First marriage for both of us, we had submitted enough photos of all rituals, religious/cultural ceremonies and all communication proofs along with our application. I had visited/lived in CANADA on VALID STUDY VISA in the past and had lived in Canada for 11 months, and I left Master's degree in-between & I had to return back to India due to my mother’s illness.
-Why your wife had not visited You/ India in last 1.5 years after she returned back to Canada? -When will your wife visit India ?
-Why she took 1.5 years to decide to visit and meet you in India ? 1.5 years a long time do you think ?
- Where does your wife work now ? How long she has to travel daily from home to go work ? Where had she worked in the past ? Her past employer ? her past work place ? her current income ?
- What are education qualifications of your wife ? Please tell me all qualifications, degree she hold.
- What’s name of your Mother-in-law and your Father-in-law ? Where they lives ? in Which country ?
- What’s your current occupation in India ? Where do you work as veterinarian in India ?
- Why did you not applied for open work permit after finishing Post-graduation in Canada ? Why did you return back to Canada and why did you not finish your master’s degree in Canada ?
- When did you go to Canada for Master’s degree ? Which university? and what time period ?
- Where your wife work ? Please tell me name of company where she works now and name of employer.
- How much she earning now ?
- What are the dates when your wife will visit India ? Can you tell me her India travel Air ticket booking dates/ return date ?
-If your wife will visit India, Can you show me photos, her air tickets, her boarding travel pass in future in Interview?
- Where did your wife had lived from year 1985 to 2010 ? Where was she born (her birth place) ?
wow.. congratz :) that's some big relief! :)

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
spiker79 said:
Finally my wife got PPT back with visa last friday. She will be landing on 21 April.
On her visa it says issue date of 22 March. That is even before DM date on ecase. We didnt get PPR until 4th April. They were sleeping from 22 Mar to 4th April even after DM. This shows how careless these people are.
After DM, I get response back from Immigration minster office for query I made in Dec 2015, I get response back from medical dept after DM for query made 3 months back.
Mine took almost 17 months official processing time as per NDVO. When I applied I though it was joke as people at that time were getting PPR within one year. But all the nightmare came true by the time my process ended.
I think June 2014 to Dec 2014 candidate in general are worst effected due to poor processing to NDVO. Which is evident from the below links.
I wish all good luck for all and if you have any question PM me. I will try to answer.

congrats! wish you a great life ahead

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
moga_PB29 said:
I am 26 November, 2014 applicant. On 9 April 2016 Visa officer called me twice but unfortunately I missed his 2 calls. Today on 11 April, 2014 Visa officer called me around 2 PM. He took interview on phone. Interview went well, and at the end he said I am approving your application as spouse immigration, and he said you will get e-mail regarding re-medical, AND requested to send fresh INDIA PCC, Foreign travel history forum again. Interview lasted only 14 mins over phone.
No age difference I am dec 82 born and my wife feb 83 born, same caste JATT-SIKH, both sided financially equal/stable families, same religion, we both belong to same city MOGA. First marriage for both of us, we had submitted enough photos of all rituals, religious/cultural ceremonies and all communication proofs along with our application. I had visited/lived in CANADA on VALID STUDY VISA in the past and had lived in Canada for 11 months, and I left Master's degree in-between & I had to return back to India due to my mother’s illness.
- Why did you not apply for open work permit after finishing Post-graduation in Canada ? Why did you return back to Canada and why did you not finish your master’s degree in Canada ?
- Where your wife work ? Please tell me name of company, place/city where she works now and name of employer ? How much she earning now ?
that's amazing. congrats!! and thank you for sharing the experience.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
any Aug/Sep applicant got any interview date in the last week?

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Moga_pb29, congratulations, very great news. Thanks for sharing with us. Wish you happy married life. And i hope that we too get interview dates soon.

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
moga_PB29 said:
- Why did you not apply for open work permit after finishing Post-graduation in Canada ? Why did you return back to Canada and why did you not finish your master’s degree in Canada ?
how u cme to know That intervw Is recommended to u?

waiting86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
love4life said:
Congrats to all who received PPR!!

I wonder when they will touch my file, been in IP since Oct 9, 2015 and notes say Interview Recommended but no date yet :(
does it mention in your notes what type of interview???...my notes have short interview recommended in brackets//////.....anyone else have experience like that?

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
spiker79 said:
Congrats Spiker.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
waiting86 said:
does it mention in your notes what type of interview???...my notes have short interview recommended in brackets//////.....anyone else have experience like that?

nope. just says interview recommended