Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
joy2k5 said:
At what time you got the call? Can you please share that how many days back you did the MP enquiry or applied for notes. Not sure if MP enquiry or notes triggered them to open your file and call you.
We applied for 2nd AITP/GCMS Notes on 13 march, 2016... we did not recently inquire from MP (but we did MP inquiry in mid Jan 2016). Hopefully will get Notes in second or third week of April 2016.
Call came on 3: 42 PM and 3: 44 PM on 9 April, 2016 (Saturday), I was driving and I missed at that time . . My wife will be visiting India and will be staying with us for 30 days in April-May 2016. It will be her first visit to INDIA after returning back to Canada after our marriage.
I have 11 months CLEAN Canada travel history on valid STUDENT VISA too, and I had already submitted Canada PCC from RCMP Canada along with my application.
My wife called our representative (in Canada), representative told that they did n't receive any email or call from NDVO.

Will they pick up and answer if I will call them on Monday ?????
If NEW DELHI Canada High Commission will not pick up MY phone Call or will not answer to my email, then we will inquire via local MP.

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
moga_PB29 said:
We applied for 2nd AITP/GCMS Notes on 13 march, 2016... we did not recently inquire from MP (but we did MP inquiry in mid Jan 2016). Hopefully will get Notes in second or third week of April 2016.
Call came on 3: 42 PM and 3: 44 PM on 9 April, 2016 (Saturday), I was driving and I missed at that time . . My wife will be visiting India and will be staying with us for 30 days in April-May 2016. It will be her first visit to INDIA after returning back to Canada after our marriage.
I have 11 months CLEAN Canada travel history on valid STUDENT VISA too, and I had already submitted Canada PCC from RCMP Canada along with my application.
My wife called our representative (in Canada), representative told that they did n't receive any email or call from NDVO.

Will they pick up and answer if I will call them on Monday ?????
If NEW DELHI Canada High Commission will not pick up MY phone Call or will not answer to my email, then we will inquire via local MP.
I guess NDVO executives doest pick up phone calls, the only way to reach them is via case specific enquiry. I hope they will definitely try your number again on Monday so be vigilant and keep you phone along with you. All the best...

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
rambopg said:
Ohhh *censored word* u r right! TS18 is July 22 applicant. Which means they haven't started August 2014 applicants yet.
How do you guys know he's July? and not september? sorry i guess i'm missing something.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Spouse or common-law partner living outside Canada

17 month(s) ?
Includes assessment of sponsor: 36 days

link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp#

I opened above link and filled processing time for spouse sponsorship applying outside Canada

Does that means that 17 months time means time starts from approval of sponsorship by CIC Mississauga (SA date)or 17 months time from date when file reaches NDVO (AOR 2) ?? what does 36 days means ? 36 DAYS = time between SA date to AOR 2 ?

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
love4life said:
How do you guys know he's July? and not september? sorry i guess i'm missing something.
I have gone through her all last posts and she misinterpreted dates. Her husband's file was transferred to New Delhi visa office in Sept 2014, and she filed on 22 July 2014 at CIC Mississauga. So she is 22 July, 2014 applicant.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
moga_PB29 said:
You are 22 July, 2014 applicant, not September 2014 applicant.
no I am September I had a misunderstanding. which I cleared previously in the forum. I thought I was July but after inquiry I happened to be September

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
moga_PB29 said:
I have gone through her all last posts and she misinterpreted dates. Her husband's file was transferred to New Delhi visa office in Sept 2014, and she filed on 22 July 2014 at CIC Mississauga. So she is 22 July, 2014 applicant.
like I said I had misunderstanding the file was filed on sept 11 2014 and it went to Delhi on feb 15 2015. all was cleared out after MP inquiry. sorry it was my mistake. I remember resending the file because of some thing was missing and I completely forgot about that.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
rammy_xyz said:
Hi TS18
Good to hear that your husband got interview letter, best of luck.. and thanks for updating in form, your post gave positivity to other.

Please if you don't mind can you share your red flag, i meant why were interview recommended?
Also it will be very helpful if you post your husband's interview experience once it finished.
my marriage was arranged but before we got married my husband wanted to see me in Canada so he applied for visitors visa in Canada, but got rejected. he went to London and I met him there we went out and decided that we like each other so we got married in London. We both had family there so we did the entire ceremony. I stayed with him for a week and went back to Canada. It me long time to file the file because I was studying at that time. after I was done my studies and the application field I went to India to live with my husband. stayed there for 6 months and then came back hoping he would get his visa soon. but then I went back again next year on November 2015. stayed there and just came back 3 days ago. I am also now pregnant with our first child. I gusset he NDVO finally accepted the fact that our marriage is genuine after sending medical report. so I am hoping they go easy on the interview. I feel my entire marriage planning was red flag it happened really soon.

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
TS18 said:
my marriage was arranged but before we got married my husband wanted to see me in Canada so he applied for visitors visa in Canada, but got rejected. he went to London and I met him there we went out and decided that we like each other so we got married in London. We both had family there so we did the entire ceremony. I stayed with him for a week and went back to Canada. It me long time to file the file because I was studying at that time. after I was done my studies and the application field I went to India to live with my husband. stayed there for 6 months and then came back hoping he would get his visa soon. but then I went back again next year on November 2015. stayed there and just came back 3 days ago. I am also now pregnant with our first child. I gusset he NDVO finally accepted the fact that our marriage is genuine after sending medical report. so I am hoping they go easy on the interview. I feel my entire marriage planning was red flag it happened really soon.
When did you send your medical report to NDVO? Is it before you got interview letter?

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
jushope4 said:
When did you send your medical report to NDVO? Is it before you got interview letter?
my husbands medical was already expired. he didn't receive re medical so he is just going do the entire medical again before interview.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
TS18 said:
my husbands medical was already expired. he didn't receive re medical so he is just going do the entire medical again before interview.
Hey, sorry to bring up the topic again, but if you received SA letter on Sept. 20 then surely ur file reached Mississauga in July. cuz at that time it used to take them 50 something days to approve you as a Sponsor.

miheer86

Jul 19, 2014
Hello everyone . I am a permanent resident. I wanted to add our new born to my wifes application which is in process at NDVO. I called CIC they sent me this following email :

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Add-on - Application to sponsor a member of the family class - Spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:
• A new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor,
• (If the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga) A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
• (If you are adding a dependent child of a dependent child) A Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) with supporting documents,

and
• The add-on request including: • your name,
• your client ID number/UCI,
• your file number,
• a letter of explanation,
• a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
• if applicable, the proof of payment.

You must write ADD-ON on the forms and the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.

**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

Now the question I have is IMM0008 is the form where we can add the dependent ,as per the email I should only be sending this form if my wife's application was in Mississauga but currently the application is in NDVO . The financial evaluation form does not ask for any dependent to be added . So are this the right and only forms and documents to be submitted for adding our newborn or there is something else as well . Also I wanted to know what is the minimum neccessary income I should have per year to support my wife and a newborn and how much funds I need to show in my bank a/c to support them . Please advice If anybody have or had this similar situation in the past . Thank you

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
miheer86 said:
Hello everyone . I am a permanent resident. I wanted to add our new born to my wifes application which is in process at NDVO. I called CIC they sent me this following email :

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Add-on - Application to sponsor a member of the family class - Spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:
• A new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor,
• (If the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga) A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
• (If you are adding a dependent child of a dependent child) A Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) with supporting documents,

and
• The add-on request including: • your name,
• your client ID number/UCI,
• your file number,
• a letter of explanation,
• a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
• if applicable, the proof of payment.

You must write ADD-ON on the forms and the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.

**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

Now the question I have is IMM0008 is the form where we can add the dependent ,as per the email I should only be sending this form if my wife's application was in Mississauga but currently the application is in NDVO . The financial evaluation form does not ask for any dependent to be added . So are this the right and only forms and documents to be submitted for adding our newborn or there is something else as well . Also I wanted to know what is the minimum neccessary income I should have per year to support my wife and a newborn and how much funds I need to show in my bank a/c to support them . Please advice If anybody have or had this similar situation in the past . Thank you
Please post this question on 2015 forum. There are many ppl there who had kids or are pregnant.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Finally my wife got PPT back with visa last friday. She will be landing on 21 April.
On her visa it says issue date of 22 March. That is even before DM date on ecase. We didnt get PPR until 4th April. They were sleeping from 22 Mar to 4th April even after DM. This shows how careless these people are.
After DM, I get response back from Immigration minster office for query I made in Dec 2015, I get response back from medical dept after DM for query made 3 months back.
Mine took almost 17 months official processing time as per NDVO. When I applied I though it was joke as people at that time were getting PPR within one year. But all the nightmare came true by the time my process ended.
I think June 2014 to Dec 2014 candidate in general are worst effected due to poor processing to NDVO. Which is evident from the below links.
I wish all good luck for all and if you have any question PM me. I will try to answer.

Jassjot2014

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
spiker79 said:
Finally my wife got PPT back with visa last friday. She will be landing on 21 April.
On her visa it says issue date of 22 March. That is even before DM date on ecase. We didnt get PPR until 4th April. They were sleeping from 22 Mar to 4th April even after DM. This shows how careless these people are.
After DM, I get response back from Immigration minster office for query I made in Dec 2015, I get response back from medical dept after DM for query made 3 months back.
Mine took almost 17 months official processing time as per NDVO. When I applied I though it was joke as people at that time were getting PPR within one year. But all the nightmare came true by the time my process ended.
I think June 2014 to Dec 2014 candidate in general are worst effected due to poor processing to NDVO. Which is evident from the below links.
I wish all good luck for all and if you have any question PM me. I will try to answer.

Hi Spiker
Congrats for the visa same thing happen to me got DM on 6 March and PPR on 7 March but on visa issue date was 3 March again congrats and best of luck for others who are waiting