Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
ap1988 said:
Hey Spiker, I emailed the medical department and they got back to me saying " Reassessment reports received and assessed accordingly. Your query regarding passport please send an email to Delhi Immigration".

now i don't know what to do lol
Do you have any travel history? It shouldn't take that long for you if eligibility & re-med are done

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
PR_Sn said:
Do you have any travel history? It shouldn't take that long for you if eligibility & re-med are done
no my wife has 0 travel history.. due date on eligibility was for December 10th, 2015 and has been given "recommended passed" since July 2015. And it has been sitting in registry since November 27th, 2015. They had updated re-medicals on November 24th 2015. They haven't touched my file since according to my 2nd ATIP/GCMS notes (March 1st 2016).

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Firstly, I think you need to order notes every month to understand what going on.
Do you see any detailed notes of interview waiver recommended?
You wont get details of the security checks in your Notes. So we wont know if security done before remedical request or after.
My guess is security is done after remedial request.
In some cases remedical might take bit longer even if its not applicants fault. In that case x-ray reassessment becomes void after 15 months of original full medical. They might request you full remedical.

But the problem is I am not sure why your case is not being reviewed by officer yet.

You might even request physical copy of GCMS in electronic format. May be there are some notes on physical file which is not entered into notes. May be when they pick up your physical file they might take some action. I think its worth trying.

Give the details to you MP office with below statement from Immigration Minister.
After sending this email, MP office took seriously and my wife got a call from NDVO. Officer was very upset not with their process but why I was doing so much enquiries. If your visa waiver recommended you can get your wife on TRV.
If you need a second opinion on your GCMS notes you can hide all your personal info and sent it to eagle333 on this forum who is an expert on this. He might be able to provide any insight.

Eagle333: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Eagle333-u442235.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html

"It is unacceptable for Canada to ask spouses to wait typically 24 months before they are reunited, versus waiting periods like six to eight months for other countries with which we compare ourselves like the U.S., U.K., Australia."

Link to story: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mccallum-immigration-committee-tuesday-1.3455579

ap1988 said:
no my wife has 0 travel history.. due date on eligibility was for December 10th, 2015 and has been given "recommended passed" since July 2015. And it has been sitting in registry since November 27th, 2015. They had updated re-medicals on November 24th 2015. They haven't touched my file since according to my 2nd ATIP/GCMS notes (March 1st 2016).

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Hello guys plz advise me
My passport is submitted since 14 march bt did nt get yet
I hv sent mp enquiry before 2 weeks ago nd the rply was ur medical is not received by immigration yet so it will take few weeks, after that i talked to apolo hospital and the lady said ur medical is already sent on 4 feb nd she gave me UMI number of tracking sheet, then again i sent to email to mp and medical dept new delhi , mp got rply from immigration if u dont get visa in 4 mnths then call us nd got rply from medical dept that ur results r pending may b due to technical glitch nd we hv informed the concerned authority about this. I did case specific enquiry before 2 days , now waiting rply from them
Dont knw wn i get pp back

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
ap1988 said:
I think you should go for MP inquiry then.. Stay positive :)

waiting86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
moga_PB29 said:
Many second marriage applicants or Fraud marriage candidates got Interview waived, and genuine first applicant's (First marriage both side, equal professional qualified professionally employed, same caste and religion) who had submitted all proofs, performed all religious rituals, sufficient relatives n friends in marriage ceremonies …some of them got screwed for INTERVIEW by New Delhi Canada high commission. It’s worst embassy in terms of spouse visa PR processing applications. US have 7-8 months processing time, and very fair process. I’m utilizing time in preparing licensing exams to work as Veterinarian in Canada or USA in future, and earning decent income per month in India, but living away from wife is very difficult. My wife will visit India in mid april to mid may 2016, and will stay in India for 30-35 days. We will visit some places in India and will click pics and I will show these all pics in Interview. Someone told me on this forum, that you should had put smile on face in marriage ceremony function, then you could had Interview waived, but we had put enough smiles on our faces in our marriage n ring ceremony pics that we submitted along with application. NDVO stuck in July 2014 Interview recommended applicants for more than 2 months, and August 2014 applicants waiting for more than a month to hear for Interview date. I’m 26 Nov 2014 interview recommended applicant. I think I have to wait for another 7-8 months months to get Interview date. On 6 August 2016, my application time will cross 17 months (new delhi receive date to 6 aug 2016).
Same here .....April 2015, First marriage and got notes saying interview recommended.....this is bullllsheeet.....embassy people are idiots......he has written same age, same education, but still short interview recommended.......this is utter nonsense

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Guys...what is going on...i dont see anybody getting any dates for interview? Wtf...how long we should wait...f..k off to NDVO giving PRs to 2015 applicants and making us waiting and screwing our lives. How many more months to get the interview...btw we are 22 november applicants?

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Gori said:
Guys...what is going on...i dont see anybody getting any dates for interview? Wtf...how long we should wait...f..k off to NDVO giving PRs to 2015 applicants and making us waiting and screwing our lives. How many more months to get the interview...btw we are 22 november applicants?
True, none of the aug applicants are on the forum.

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
Gori said:
NDVO is bunch of a**holes, they would understand only if they are forced to separate from their loved ones for same duration. I am not sure when they will schedule interviews for Nov applicants, ours is 4th Nov 2014 application.

Did anyone posted any comments on the facebook page of Canada High commission, India - https : // www . facebook . com / CanadainIndia /

We should definitely raise our concerns there aswell.

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
CIC website Home page says - Syrian Family Links Initiatives, Connecting private sponsorship groups with family members of Syrians in Canada.

I really don't understand, Justin Trudeau and John McCallum have all the time in world to start such schemes and increase the intake of Syrians into Canada but they really don't care about spouse reunification. Cant they listen to the cries of people? Cant they understand how much emotionally weak people become when they have to stay separated from their spouses? Is long distance relation easy to maintain? Everyone is going to emotional trauma and there is no one listening to us. I feel really helpless.....

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
spiker79 said:
Firstly, I think you need to order notes every month to understand what going on.
Do you see any detailed notes of interview waiver recommended?
You wont get details of the security checks in your Notes. So we wont know if security done before remedical request or after.
My guess is security is done after remedial request.
In some cases remedical might take bit longer even if its not applicants fault. In that case x-ray reassessment becomes void after 15 months of original full medical. They might request you full remedical.

But the problem is I am not sure why your case is not being reviewed by officer yet.

You might even request physical copy of GCMS in electronic format. May be there are some notes on physical file which is not entered into notes. May be when they pick up your physical file they might take some action. I think its worth trying.

Give the details to you MP office with below statement from Immigration Minister.
After sending this email, MP office took seriously and my wife got a call from NDVO. Officer was very upset not with their process but why I was doing so much enquiries. If your visa waiver recommended you can get your wife on TRV.
If you need a second opinion on your GCMS notes you can hide all your personal info and sent it to eagle333 on this forum who is an expert on this. He might be able to provide any insight.

Eagle333: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Eagle333-u442235.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html

"It is unacceptable for Canada to ask spouses to wait typically 24 months before they are reunited, versus waiting periods like six to eight months for other countries with which we compare ourselves like the U.S., U.K., Australia."

Link to story: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mccallum-immigration-committee-tuesday-1.3455579
thanks spiker, i feel nothing i will do will make this thing go faster. I feel these guys will go at their own pace as they feel. cold heartless sobs

Also, i double checked my GCMS with eagles' thread and my security/background/criminality/medical were all completed since the 1st set of GCMS notes in december 2015. lol this is a joke of an office NDVO.. i feel bad for them now seeing how many peoples' bad wishes are upon them and growing. tisk

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Even I felt the same way too. because my MP office didnt tell me there was no problem with our medical. In the end it turned out to be medical.
Dont give up. Just look again what might have missed. Rinse and repeat.

ap1988 said:
thanks spiker, i feel nothing i will do will make this thing go faster. I feel these guys will go at their own pace as they feel. cold heartless sobs

Also, i double checked my GCMS with eagles' thread and my security/background/criminality/medical were all completed since the 1st set of GCMS notes in december 2015. lol this is a joke of an office NDVO.. i feel bad for them now seeing how many peoples' bad wishes are upon them and growing. tisk

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
Today we received call from MP office against our enquiry filled 10days ago, lady said they had talk in NDVO and my file is in lined-up for interview, which i should expect in may or june..