Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
rupjatpura1 said:
I have a question??
I did MP enquiry and got reply in 3 days on phone...where they said they took decision in july2015 about holding a interview, and they ll schedule it.
But my question is " did they gone through(complete) background chk and security chk, or it ll start after interview, and how long my process could take time from today???

Thanks
Order for your notes and read the officers comments and start preparing accordingly way things are going August September 2014 applicants scheduled for interview can only expect it to happen in first quarter of 2016 unless NDVO does some miracles on its own

Good Luck

ypra

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-01-2015
Med's Request
In Process: 14-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015/done remedical and PCC prior to Interview
Interview........
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
preetiv said:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=
Here is the link which explains about in process and decision made
If interview is scheduled file won't go for "in process" ecas will show only 2 lines application received and medicals received.
I support u Preetiv, many of our senior forum members said that their ecas went "in process" after 2 to 3 days of their interview. So we can assume that, if VO satisfied with marriage genuinity ecas goes to "in process", thus no interview after IP.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
MissMyGrandson said:
I joined to support everyone who is in the same situation and to receive support, regardless of my questioning. I never expected to be defending myself or to read that I should just quit the forum because I don't believe what i'm told.
That isn't a very mature response and clearly after reading that, I am even more disheartened that I have been judged. You don't even know me or the kind of person I am and to just tell me to get lost because I question someone is cruel.
i am in this forum for long time one thing never happened with NDVO is them jumping queues when it comes to interview applicants applications it is for sure first come first basis unless a proven medical emergency in some cases that also was never approved

her advice to you was fair Madam regarding re-medicals
you don't have to get disheartened no matter what people have to say here (I am sure none of us wants you to feel like that)
Misunderstanding do occur on public forums lets all stay together and put our inputs and help each other

Good Luck

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
jaytanz said:
Order for your notes and read the officers comments and start preparing accordingly way things are going August September 2014 applicants scheduled for interview can only expect it to happen in first quarter of 2016 unless NDVO does some miracles on its own

Good Luck
thanks for your valuable feedback...plz guide me how i can apply notes.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
rupjatpura1 said:
thanks for your valuable feedback...plz guide me how i can apply notes.
http://goo.gl/zl3UP

try this or PM me

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
jaytanz said:
http://goo.gl/zl3UP

try this or PM me
how did u know about ur interview, and when it ll happen for u, you time-line is same like me...in your case what do you think why they recommend inteview for u....any travel history....or what...???

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
moga_PB29 said:
no update ... still AR/MR.
I will wait until November end.
If no update upto Nov end then will apply for notes in November end to know wether Interview recomended.
I think they have started nov applicants or if not will start soon. I m expecting update next month.

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
I dont know what NDVO is up to. They leave august applicants file aside and moving fourth to september,october and nobember which is really sad for them. And few of our members got IP and after that no news from them. Are they insane.............. I am here awaiting for an e- mail about what decision they made on our file after ECIAS status changed DM on Augest 5. ......... Which is really confusing and keeping us in the same waiting situation. Our Medicals expired on August 22 as per notes. No news at all from NDVO about what so ever.......... This is pathetic......... And to members dont feel bad about what you said...... It all information that you know from your own personal experience...... Some others have a different situation..... So please understand that nobody is trying to spread negitivity around here rather they are sharing information that they know off...... Everything that i came to know about the processing is from this forum... You all helped me a lot i mean really lot...... Thanks for that

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
Jannat Kapadia said:
I think they have started nov applicants or if not will start soon. I m expecting update next month.
Hope you guys get in process this week ..hoping at least our Jan files to be touched by sep mid or end

Jsm86

Jun 22, 2015
8)hi guys i got ip status yeterday can u plz tell me what is next step and how long i have to wait ppr and i think when status is ip interview is waived is this true plz reply friends plzzzz

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
Jsm86 said:
8)hi guys i got ip status yeterday can u plz tell me what is next step and how long i have to wait ppr and i think when status is ip interview is waived is this true plz reply friends plzzzz
plz share ur timeline

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
MissMyGrandson said:
Firstly, it's unfortunate that some of you think I was accusing anyone of "spreading negative energy" that isn't the case at all. I was simply asking how there can be such certainty with the responses. I get it.. you've been on this forum for a long time and take stock of what the general experiences have been and formulate time frames etc. I understand completely now how you are gaining this information, however, every case is different as is every application....
No offense but you were talking down to her in an aggressive way and that is the reason everyone came to her defense. You could have asked her in a lot better way where she is getting her information but you did kind of attack her with your angry response. When I read your response to Preeti like almost everyone else I felt it seemed like an attack and now I guess you are feeling like you are being attacked by everyone which is also wrong.

This whole process is frustrating for everyone... the longer you wait the more frustrating it gets. They keep us in the dark and this forum gives a little light with out it it would be 100 times more stressful for me. It's important to correct someone when or if they are wrong so they have the right information. I am also guilty of losing it on people out of frustration or giving someone shit and making them feel bad because they gave wrong info. A lot of us lose our tempers on here but I hope you feel free to keep asking anything or coming back if you ever need advice based on others experience. I believe everyone is always welcome here even if we lose our tempers once in a while.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Jsm86 said:
Arent you a Dec 2014 applicant?

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
draxz1289 said:
Arent you a Dec 2014 applicant?
Found from previous posts that Jsm86 is 07 Dec 2014 applicant.

Total (forum & spreadsheet) three (Jsm86, Adirai & Arvind12) Dec, 2014 applicants got IP.

Congarts!!

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Sashee said:
Congrats Tanny girl!!!

Hope you get your PPR soon.

Hey preetiv you are doing such a great job in this forum by helping people for their benefit.You know when I first came to forum I knew nothing what was IP,notes,what to expect from NDVO.But with friends like you,we got some idea of NDVO working style and believe me,it was all TRUTH coz people's experience is far more important and convincing.I just hope you get your PPR soon.When ever we say something in this forum it's not our personal point of view but what our senior members have shared their experiences.This forum is for helping each other and keeping ourself strong in this waiting game.

I sincerely wish all of you get visa soon and get united to their spouses...

Any updates my friends-preetiv,preetaman,Aikam,kamaldeep,aqua,rose sandhu,Pransi,kamila,D4d,Mirdar,Jay and all JULY applicants.I have strong gut feeling we all will hear soon..till then let's all stay positive.
Hi Sashee,
nope...no update on my side in IP since JAN 2015