+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Aug 22, 2015
Good day, I am a new immigrant to Canada currently living in Edmonton, Alberta. I have a two-bedroom apartment at the Blue Quill apartments available for occupancy Sept 1, 2015. I am in the process of moving to another city and need someone to take over my lease. Any interested party can send me a message here or at the following email address: apt_forlease@yahoo.com.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
MissMyGrandson said:
thanks for the feedback... my only question is... how are you so certain of this information? or scenarios? no offence but no one really knows what they will do and what the exact time line is. It is different for everyone. You state information about IP and mention it means they waive the interview. The CIC website I pasted says differently and I have a hard time trying to understand where you are getting your facts from?

I thought this forum is to share experiences and try and get feedback on what others have gone through. Unfortunately there is really nothing supporting your information on what will happen next. It's pretty depressing to tell me that my son in law will be in his 17th month wait if he doesn't provide his renewed medical before they ask. That's a really bold thing to say when you don't have any facts about his case, nor are you an employee of the NDVO. I don't understand where your expertise is in all of this? are you not awaiting a PR? I'm simply asking, what makes you the expert in this forum?

Please tell me how you can state these things, how do you know????????
The reason she can tell you all the information with decent certainty is because she has been on the forum for a while and has learned from reading other people's experience.

Since your son-in-law is scheduled for interview. Which means his file will sit on their table until they give a interview date.
Right now only the april-May 2014 applicants are receiving interview dates in October 2015. So you can assume that your son-in-law's interview date will be around Jan. 2016 (just a guess based on the april 2014 ppl).

PLUS, we are telling you for your own good that from all the people's experience on this forum. Your son-in-law should do his re-medical and PCC before he goes for interview. He should take the re-med and PCC with him to the interview and give it to the visa officer. It will make your life and file go faster. If you wait for NDVO's re-med request, it will add 3 months more after interview.

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
tannygirl said:
Hi Guys,

My Ecas says In Process!
Finally! :p :p
I got an email asking for remedical and two days after that it went into Process.
Please update my color on the spreadsheet.
Congrats!

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
I have a question??
I did MP enquiry and got reply in 3 days on phone...where they said they took decision in july2015 about holding a interview, and they ll schedule it.
But my question is " did they gone through(complete) background chk and security chk, or it ll start after interview, and how long my process could take time from today???

Thanks

manat

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
ndvo
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 feb 2014
AOR Received.
18 mar 2014
File Transfer...
29 mar 2014
Med's Done....
06 jan 2014
Interview........
18 may 2015
Passport Req..
got dm on ecas 31 aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
will submit passport on monday 14 sep
LANDED..........
31 oct 2015
Its 18 and half months since we applied & 3 months passed since my husband's interview and file in process. When will we get ppr

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
rupjatpura1 said:
I have a question??
I did MP enquiry and got reply in 3 days on phone...where they said they took decision in july2015 about holding a interview, and they ll schedule it.
But my question is " did they gone through(complete) background chk and security chk, or it ll start after interview, and how long my process could take time from today???

Thanks
I don't know if they did your background or security check (probably not).
But if you are queued for interview. its going to take a quite a bit of time. Hang in tight.

Right now people who applied in April 2014 got interview dates for October 2015. So from this please guess your interview date.

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
MissMyGrandson said:
thanks for the feedback... my only question is... how are you so certain of this information? or scenarios? no offence but no one really knows what they will do and what the exact time line is. It is different for everyone. You state information about IP and mention it means they waive the interview. The CIC website I pasted says differently and I have a hard time trying to understand where you are getting your facts from?

I thought this forum is to share experiences and try and get feedback on what others have gone through. Unfortunately there is really nothing supporting your information on what will happen next. It's pretty depressing to tell me that my son in law will be in his 17th month wait if he doesn't provide his renewed medical before they ask. That's a really bold thing to say when you don't have any facts about his case, nor are you an employee of the NDVO. I don't understand where your expertise is in all of this? are you not awaiting a PR? I'm simply asking, what makes you the expert in this forum?

She is sharing experiences of applicants in the forum.

As far as official info is concerned you can refer CIC.GC.CA .

But as far as Ndvo is concerned there is no transparency any whr and thks to this forum where we can know where we stand . as its an open forum any one can post anything n none has right to criticize others .

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
MissMyGrandson said:

I'm sorry sir I really don't have any intentions to hurt you nor create any sort of negativity in this forum. I'm in this forum for past 2 years and I gave you this information from our forum members experience. I know how it feels when you are away from your loved ones and when some one tells you like this as we forum members are also sailing in the same boat. I also know that at this point of time you would be really frustrated and angry on me. Believe it or not as far as I have seen almost 90% of our forum members are going through this phase for past 2 years and remaining 10% are lucky to get the visa processed quickly (though interview been scheduled).
I pray to almighty that your sil's should fall under 10 % category and should get the visa asap so that you can be with your grandson.
Have a great and a blissful life ahead :)

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
tannygirl said:
Hi Guys,

My Ecas says In Process!
Finally! :p :p
I got an email asking for remedical and two days after that it went into Process.
Please update my color on the spreadsheet.
Congratulations

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Congrats Tanny girl!!!

Hope you get your PPR soon.

Hey preetiv you are doing such a great job in this forum by helping people for their benefit.You know when I first came to forum I knew nothing what was IP,notes,what to expect from NDVO.But with friends like you,we got some idea of NDVO working style and believe me,it was all TRUTH coz people's experience is far more important and convincing.I just hope you get your PPR soon.When ever we say something in this forum it's not our personal point of view but what our senior members have shared their experiences.This forum is for helping each other and keeping ourself strong in this waiting game.

I sincerely wish all of you get visa soon and get united to their spouses...

Any updates my friends-preetiv,preetaman,Aikam,kamaldeep,aqua,rose sandhu,Pransi,kamila,D4d,Mirdar,Jay and all JULY applicants.I have strong gut feeling we all will hear soon..till then let's all stay positive.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
Guysss finally I got in process yesterday....

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Sashee said:
Congrats Tanny girl!!!

Hope you get your PPR soon.

Hey preetiv you are doing such a great job in this forum by helping people for their benefit.You know when I first came to forum I knew nothing what was IP,notes,what to expect from NDVO.But with friends like you,we got some idea of NDVO working style and believe me,it was all TRUTH coz people's experience is far more important and convincing.I just hope you get your PPR soon.When ever we say something in this forum it's not our personal point of view but what our senior members have shared their experiences.This forum is for helping each other and keeping ourself strong in this waiting game.

I sincerely wish all of you get visa soon and get united to their spouses...

Any updates my friends-preetiv,preetaman,Aikam,kamaldeep,aqua,rose sandhu,Pransi,kamila,D4d,Mirdar,Jay and all JULY applicants.I have strong gut feeling we all will hear soon..till then let's all stay positive.
Hello sashee
No updates from my side . My file is in interview que
Kamadeep got remedical rqst last week and m sure she will ger ip this week
Nd one of ny frnd money 16 sep applicant got ip yesterday

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
moneey said:
Guysss finally I got in process yesterday....
Congratsss kiran

orchid14

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-9-2014
Doc's Request.
16-7-2014
AOR Received.
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
24-8-2015 ; IP since 6-8-2015; DM Nov 6 2015.
Med's Done....
25-8-2015
congratulations for all IP's applicants :). any September applicants or any one who went IP in august got their re-meds request?? I am really worried why haven't they sent re-meds request yet!! And is that true on the part after sending remeds it will take another 2-3 months?? :'(

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
rosesandhu said:
Hello sashee
No updates from my side . My file is in interview que
Kamadeep got remedical rqst last week and m sure she will ger ip this week
Nd one of ny frnd money 16 sep applicant got ip yesterday
Is your first or second marriage ?
any age gap between you and your spouse ?
If not then why ndvo taking your interview