Med's Request
Remed 21st september
Med's Done....
1 August 2014
Interview........
Inprocess since 14th august
naveensec said:
hi,

its been 11 months and my application says application received....and i have submitted the medics before 9 months but still there is no effect in the status about medical....is that anything i have to worry about??
Stay hopeful in a day or two u will be getting inprocess
Good luck

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
hope all ip guys get ppr nxt week .. n all dec get into ip :p

Aug 20, 2015
Thank you for responding :) I understand the sequence however it doesn't make any sense on the CIC page because the "received medical" part is in the box of the DM..

Regarding the medical and PCC from the remarks on this forum, people say don't do it until you're told and others are saying do it?! from my understanding, the officer can extend it so why jump the gun and pay again to do it when you're not asked?

Apparently the officer decided in May to request an interview but he hasn't received any notification since then! I received this information from my MP's office who checked into his application. They also advised me to order notes which I just did last week so that we can find out why they are requesting an interview. Apparently that's the only way to find out.

It's pretty crappy to be at the mercy of our horrible immigration system! here is a link to a petition I just signed on change.org regarding NDVO and processing. It is being posted by Mahantesh Surgihalli Toronto, ON .. not sure if he is a member on this forum but his points are all VALID!! we all need to let the government hear our voices!!!

change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-minister-of-minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-new-delhi-visa-office-s-slow-processing-for-spousal-sponsorship

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
MissMyGrandson said:
Can someone clarify what all the IP and DM etc is all about please. Like I mentioned, my son in laws application has been saying the same thing since last year and if it says "medical received" it's not really clear what stage that's in even though it's under DM. ALSO he is supposed to get an interview apparently so this mention of being "waived" isn't really fact.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=
Here is the link which explains about in process and decision made
If interview is scheduled file won't go for "in process" ecas will show only 2 lines application received and medicals received.

Aug 20, 2015
That makes sense except I don't get why they put "medical received" in the DM portion on that chart.. now I'm understanding that it will say "decision made" after the medical rec'd comment.. if they could make this easy it would help!!! thank you for your response :)

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
MissMyGrandson said:
That makes sense except I don't get why they put "medical received" in the DM portion on that chart.. now I'm understanding that it will say "decision made" after the medical rec'd comment.. if they could make this easy it would help!!! thank you for your response :)
They work on first cum first serve basis so firstly, they have received the application .
Then they have reviewed the medicals.
Your son in law is having an interview so file won't be going in process once he clears the interview the file will be in ip which will be added in 2nd line and medicals received in 3rd line finally it will be decision made once he clears everything and then they ask for passport request.

Aug 20, 2015
well all I see is
1. Application rec'd 29Aug2014
2. Medical Received
THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL.. FOR MONTHS.. AND MONTHS..

CIC help centre says:
What does the CAS case status in process mean?

“In process” means that a case processing centre or visa office has received an application but has not finalized it yet. Therefore, for the rest of the application processing time, Client Application Status (CAS) will show the application’s status as “in process.”

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
MissMyGrandson said:
Thank you for responding :) I understand the sequence however it doesn't make any sense on the CIC page because the "received medical" part is in the box of the DM..

Regarding the medical and PCC from the remarks on this forum, people say don't do it until you're told and others are saying do it?! from my understanding, the officer can extend it so why jump the gun and pay again to do it when you're not asked?

Apparently the officer decided in May to request an interview but he hasn't received any notification since then! I received this information from my MP's office who checked into his application. They also advised me to order notes which I just did last week so that we can find out why they are requesting an interview. Apparently that's the only way to find out.

It's pretty crappy to be at the mercy of our horrible immigration system! here is a link to a petition I just signed on change.org regarding NDVO and processing. It is being posted by Mahantesh Surgihalli Toronto, ON .. not sure if he is a member on this forum but his points are all VALID!! we all need to let the government hear our voices!!!

change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-minister-of-minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-new-delhi-visa-office-s-slow-processing-for-spousal-sponsorship
When it comes to re medicals and pcc I would suggest you to go for upfront once your son in law gets the interview letter from cic .
Medicals are valid for 12 months and they won't be extending his medicals as he has an interview
Most probably interview will be conducted only in 15 th or the 16th month.
Usually they extend the medicals max of 3 months only for those who are in a verge of getting passport request where all the checks are completed

In my point of view now you have two scenarios in front of you Sir
1.if you are waiting for re medicals
Ndvo will ask for re medicals only when the candidate has cleared his interview so which will take another 1 month time after receiving the re medicals letter ndvo will take another 2 month's to up load and request ppr so which is almost 3 months of time by the time 17 months time line would have been crossed

2.if you are doing the medicals up front (that too moment applicant gets the interview letter)
You can inform the case specific and ndvo the same and even the re medicals would have been uploaded and you can also give them the e copy of the re medicals and pcc directly to the immigration officer at the time of interview ppr will be requested with in one months time

The above scenario is applicable only for those who has an interview and not for every one.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
MissMyGrandson said:
well all I see is
1. Application rec'd 29Aug2014
2. Medical Received
THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL.. FOR MONTHS.. AND MONTHS..

CIC help centre says:
What does the CAS case status in process mean?

“In process” means that a case processing centre or visa office has received an application but has not finalized it yet. Therefore, for the rest of the application processing time, Client Application Status (CAS) will show the application's status as “in process.”
In very simple terms "in process" means interview is waived where immigration officers are satisfied with the applications and documents that has been send by an applicant. In very rare cases applicants get interview after in process next step after in process is the background checks which is divided into 3 parts 1.security 2.criminality 3.rfv (ready for visa check) once they complete this they ask for ppr

prat_1631

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 31st, 2014
AOR Received.
March 10th, 2015
File Transfer...
March 15th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront on Dec 27th, 2014
Interview........
Recommended as per notes :(
Hi Below are my details, Could someone please add them into the sheet?

Application Received : Dec 31st, 2014
Medicals done: Dec 22nd, 2014
AOR received from CIC : March 15th, 2015
Sponsorshipp approval : March 15th, 2015
Current status : AR/MR

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
srimathi.08 said:
Hi all.. guess everybody are getting some good news.. even i got a mail asking for additional docs and my status is "In Progress".

Applied on : 21st oct 2014
Med's on: 12th sep 2014
AOR on: 11th Feb 2015
In Progress on: 20th Aug 2015

They have told to submit the additional docs before 3rd oct 2015. My concern is, even if we submit the docs soon will they start processing my file only after 3rd october 2015?

Senior's please help!!
Thanks in advance..
Please send the requested documents at the earliest.

Usually ADR increases processing time. Since now NDVO is processing files fast, let's hope you will get PPR soon.

If you don't mind, Plz tell us what are the additional documents asked by NDVO.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hello everyone,

My timeline:
Application received CIC Missisauga July 28, 2014
Sponsorship approval Sep 30, 2014
AOR from NDVO October 10, 2014

ECAS status: MR/AR

I applied for notes in mid June and in notes interview is recommended.

Any idea as to how long they will take before giving me date for interview. ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA WHICH MONTH THEY ARE WORKING ON FOR INTERVIEWS.

In my notes they due date in October 2015, does it mean anything.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
jbhkaur said:
Hello everyone,

My timeline:
Application received CIC Missisauga July 28, 2014
Sponsorship approval Sep 30, 2014
AOR from NDVO October 10, 2014

ECAS status: MR/AR

I applied for notes in mid June and in notes interview is recommended.

Any idea as to how long they will take before giving me date for interview. ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA WHICH MONTH THEY ARE WORKING ON FOR INTERVIEWS.

In my notes they due date in October 2015, does it mean anything.
few April 2015 applicants got their interview letters which is scheduled for 1st October 2015
its just a waiting game from here on
we are at their mercy interview shall only come by 15th or 16th month

for now you can read the comments on your notes and prepare for your interview

Good Luck

Aug 20, 2015
thanks for the feedback... my only question is... how are you so certain of this information? or scenarios? no offence but no one really knows what they will do and what the exact time line is. It is different for everyone. You state information about IP and mention it means they waive the interview. The CIC website I pasted says differently and I have a hard time trying to understand where you are getting your facts from?

I thought this forum is to share experiences and try and get feedback on what others have gone through. Unfortunately there is really nothing supporting your information on what will happen next. It's pretty depressing to tell me that my son in law will be in his 17th month wait if he doesn't provide his renewed medical before they ask. That's a really bold thing to say when you don't have any facts about his case, nor are you an employee of the NDVO. I don't understand where your expertise is in all of this? are you not awaiting a PR? I'm simply asking, what makes you the expert in this forum?

Please tell me how you can state these things, how do you know????????

tannygirl

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2014
AOR Received.
03/01/2015 SA................: 13/01/2015
File Transfer...
13/01/2015 AOR2.............: 01/02/2015
Med's Request
21/08/2015
Med's Done....
28/01/2014 Re-medical Done: 25/08/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/11/2015
LANDED..........
Very soon!
Hi Guys,

My Ecas says In Process!
Finally! :p :p
I got an email asking for remedical and two days after that it went into Process.
Please update my color on the spreadsheet.