19 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Remed 21st september
Med's Done....
1 August 2014
Interview........
Inprocess since 14th august
adirai said:
For everyone who mentioned their Ecas changed to IN PROCESS, can you pls elaborate if only the outside message is In Process. For example, really when a file goes in process they also write "we started processing your file on so and so date".

So I am thinking that there are now a few people with IP but no IP date (still AR/MR) this could also mean that it is a new process CIC is following but really the the file is still in que?
Because yes I am a dec applicant and how could my ecas say IP and other dec applicants when sept, oct and nov arent even complete. Also someone mentioned that if ur paperwork is fully complete and sent then they do speed up the process....in that case my file's paperwork is all sent nothing missing. I did receive a letter back in april along with AOR2 to pay RPRF and send PCC. After that nothing!

Hii... Been reading ur posts since few days ... U just need to calm down .. Dont be apprehensive Relax
Stay positive and soon u can hear some good news... Ndvo can do anything wateva they want... So just wait n watch

It wud be great if people can share their thoughts on this...

adirai

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 4th, 2014
AOR Received.
SA: 25-02-2015 / AOR 2: April 10th 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25 2015 ---- FILE IN PROCESS APRIL 7TH 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Reccomended in Notes
Believe me if I am relaxed, just by asking a question again doesnt mean I am apprehensive. Maybe I was unable to get a clear answer....also there is a reason why I am specifically asking this question and trying to get it clarified....if you happen to read other threads in this forum you will know what I mean...meanwhile I am fully aware that cic can do whatever they want...

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
ManjitandJasteven said:
Also Congrats to everyone else who got updates...

I hope I am next I also will be smiling all day........
Hi manjit
Check your in box

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
adirai said:
Believe me if I am relaxed, just by asking a question again doesnt mean I am apprehensive. Maybe I was unable to get a clear answer....also there is a reason why I am specifically asking this question and trying to get it clarified....if you happen to read other threads in this forum you will know what I mean...meanwhile I am fully aware that cic can do whatever they want...
Hi
I think so the person who is updating the e cas was not having the ip dates (from when the file is in process) that's the reason they just mentioned ip
As you said you have got the request for rprf I hope so you have got the receipt and send the hard copy to the concerned address if your file is complete and in process it indirectly means that interview is waived so you can expect your ppr once they have done with security,rfv and criminality check

adirai

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 4th, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Reccomended in Notes
preetiv said:
Hi
I think so the person who is updating the e cas was not having the ip dates (from when the file is in process) that's the reason they just mentioned ip
As you said you have got the request for rprf I hope so you have got the receipt and send the hard copy to the concerned address if your file is complete and in process it indirectly means that interview is waived so you can expect your ppr once they have done with security,rfv and criminality check
Yeh thats what I'm hoping for. Hope all works out well for everyone asap....its a really long and a tough process.

Divyanjali

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
19 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Remed 21st september
Med's Done....
1 August 2014
Interview........
Inprocess since 14th august
adirai said:
I did not mean to offend you... Whoelse can better understand the wait ... Its already 1.5 yrs.....going to be two years since i got married due to personal reasons we ( me n my husband ) applied late ... So its perfectly ok to get frustrated
But u are lucky that u got ip very soon as compared to others
Mine ecas too shows ip... So its perfectly alrite nowdays all ip 's do not have their processing dates
Good luck

adirai

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 4th, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Reccomended in Notes
Divyanjali said:
I did not mean to offend you... Whoelse can better understand the wait ... Its already 1.5 yrs.....going to be two years since i got married due to personal reasons we ( me n my husband ) applied late ... So its perfectly ok to get frustrated
But u are lucky that u got ip very soon as compared to others
Mine ecas too shows ip... So its perfectly alrite nowdays all ip 's do not have their processing dates
Good luck
Hey no worries at all.
In my case it has been over 2 years, had applied to sponsor my wife as she was a resident in US but after a years wait, the file was refused...was told to apply from India as she was a citizen here...so obviously I am worried, scared, anxious, frustrated but staying positive because everyones is moving fast now
I had actually gone through a whole process of interview last year in LA, had ordered many sets of notes, etc... so I notice that the trends of which the files move seem to be different this year...last year my file went in process after the interview....this time I actually was expecting an interview again because of the previous red flag I guess....
Again hoping all works out well for everyone!

Tenso

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/10/2014
File Transfer...
05/02/2015. In Process: 17/08/2015
Med's Request
Remedical request 27/08/2015 Done on 31/08/2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 11/08/2014
Passport Req..
28/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/11/2015
LANDED..........
15/02/2016
Let us all think positive and be optimistic! I know it's a very difficult phase of our lives where we have to be apart from our better half for such a long time. The wait is crazy, but it's worth it. Wishing one and all speedy visas and wonderful life ahead :)

adirai

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 4th, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Reccomended in Notes
Tenso said:
Let us all think positive and be optimistic! I know it's a very difficult phase of our lives where we have to be apart from our better half for such a long time. The wait is crazy, but it's worth it. Wishing one and all speedy visas and wonderful life ahead :)
Thank you...and same to you!!

KRPB10

Aug 10, 2015
preetiv said:
Hi,
I guess, after you got a call from cic , while processing your file for ppr they would have got some doubt that's the reason they have put you in interview queue.
May I know when was your file transferred to ndvo
My file transferred to NDVO on November 13, 2014...
Could you suggest something for next process

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
KRPB10 said:
My file transferred to NDVO on November 13, 2014...
Could you suggest something for next process
Guess you might be getting an e mail in the month of November or December and interview in the month of Jan
you can apply for gcms notes so that you can get a better clarity on the file
Here is the link and steps to apply for gcms notes hope this helps

Use this url for more information : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

On the above url,

1) Choose Apply Online and 2) Click on Apply online again
3) Select English and you will be redirected to a page where it has faqs.
4) At the end of the page,
5) Click next
6) Check the box I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy
7) Notice and Click Continue
8) Select Citizenship and Immigration Canada option under *Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request dropdown
Your relative will need to fill out the information as asked on that page. Click Continue
9) Select Access to Information under *What type of information are you requesting? dropdown
Select Case files under *Which type of records do you wish to request? dropdown
10) You will need to fill out your information. Select Notes in Electronic File under *What type of information would you like to request?
Under File Type, Select Immigration file : Permanent Residence. Click Continue
11) You will need to fill out a consent form. This form is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf , Print the form and fill out the information. Applicant must sign. Also make sure you include your relatives information. Once signed and filled out. Scan and Attach the copy. Click Continue
12) You will get to the screen where you need to validate the information you provided
Check the box I certify that the information provided is true and wish to submit this request. and Click Continue. You will leave the government web site and will be redirected to a secure and trusted third party web site (E-xact Transactions Ltd.) where your payment will be processed. Your name, credit card number, credit card expiry date, credit card security code (CVV2) will be collected in order to process your payment. after you submit your request, an acknowledgement e-mail, along with a copy of your payment receipt, will be sent directly to the e-mail address provided .

Hope this helps

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
Anyone got update today ?

KRPB10

Aug 10, 2015
THANKS VERY MUCH PREETI V FOR YOUR HELP..I WILL ASK MY WIFE TO APPLY IT. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT WHEREAS ONE SIDE THEY CALLED AND ASKED ME TO ENTER CANADA BEFORE 15TH AUG AND NOW, MAY BE I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 6 MONTHS MORE WHICH GIVES HUGE PAIN ITSELF TO ME AND MY WIFE..
CAN WE KNOW FROM NOTES THAT WHEN THEY WILL CONDUCT INTERVIEW ??????????

manat

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
ndvo
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 feb 2014
AOR Received.
18 mar 2014
File Transfer...
29 mar 2014
Med's Done....
06 jan 2014
Interview........
18 may 2015
Passport Req..
got dm on ecas 31 aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
will submit passport on monday 14 sep
LANDED..........
31 oct 2015
adirai said:
Hey no worries at all.
In my case it has been over 2 years, had applied to sponsor my wife as she was a resident in US but after a years wait, the file was refused...was told to apply from India as she was a citizen here...so obviously I am worried, scared, anxious, frustrated but staying positive because everyones is moving fast now
I had actually gone through a whole process of interview last year in LA, had ordered many sets of notes, etc... so I notice that the trends of which the files move seem to be different this year...last year my file went in process after the interview....this time I actually was expecting an interview again because of the previous red flag I guess....
Again hoping all works out well for everyone!
you got an interview last year and file went in process you mentioned. Means you suppose to get ppr. Do they refuse after interview is cleared and file goes in process? Why yours got refused? Can u provide more detail if u don't mind.

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
KRPB10 said:
THANKS VERY MUCH PREETI V FOR YOUR HELP..I WILL ASK MY WIFE TO APPLY IT. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT WHEREAS ONE SIDE THEY CALLED AND ASKED ME TO ENTER CANADA BEFORE 15TH AUG AND NOW, MAY BE I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 6 MONTHS MORE WHICH GIVES HUGE PAIN ITSELF TO ME AND MY WIFE..
CAN WE KNOW FROM NOTES THAT WHEN THEY WILL CONDUCT INTERVIEW ??????????
No dear, notes doesnt let u know when they will conduct interview..!! It will just let u know weather its in interview queue or not. Good luck..!!