24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
moneey said:
yeah,first of all they asked my dob,then my husband's dob,where he lives in Canada with whom,name of the company where he works...then our wedding date,actually our lawyer put the wrong date that when my husband went back to Canada after wedding...my husband actually went back on 19 Feb..but lawyer by mistake put 4 Feb....on 4 Feb we went on our honeymoon...so they had a doubt regarding those dates...
Did you have time to clarify this on the phone? That your lawyer put the wrong date on application? Or they don't let you clarify and want just straight up answers.

That was a simple phone interview. I think you should be good.

Pirate

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
20.11.2014 ... In process 14.08.2015
Med's Request
26.08.2015.... re med done 27.08.2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pending
moneey said:
I got a call from new Delhi immigration few days back,they asked me some questions..what are ur views guyss...do you think they will still conduct an face to face interview...really worried
Can you please tell at what time of the day you got the call ?

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
rambopg said:
Did you have time to clarify this on the phone? That your lawyer put the wrong date on application? Or they don't let you clarify and want just straight up answers.

That was a simple phone interview. I think you should be good.
I did clarify properly...cozz the lady who called me up was really nice...she gave me proper time to clarify everything...

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
Pirate said:
Can you please tell at what time of the day you got the call ?
I got a call at 9.30 in the morning

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
moneey said:
yeah,first of all they asked my dob,then my husband's dob,where he lives in Canada with whom,name of the company where he works...then our wedding date,actually our lawyer put the wrong date that when my husband went back to Canada after wedding...my husband actually went back on 19 Feb..but lawyer by mistake put 4 Feb....on 4 Feb we went on our honeymoon...so they had a doubt regarding those dates...
based on your reply to those questions asked by NDVO, i think, they are working on your file, its a good sign for you, your husband left on 19th but your lawyer mentioned on 4th feb, i hope you already submitted your husband boarding pass/passport stampings to NDVO??, On passport date of entry to canada shows 19th of feb (immigration stamp at canada boarder security), so, they just clarifying with you to correct your file...... about the date...
Best of luck they are working on your file !!!

i wish good luck and you hear some good news soon !!

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
rupjatpura1 said:
Visa class - FAM
file applied on-20th sep 2014
AOR1-8th november 2014
Reached delhi-20th november 2014
Since then AR/MR
please update my information. And i would like to share one more thing that my wife lived in canada and its her second marriage. Is there any thing like second marriage case usually takes more time??? In any case what could be the expected time for getting my visa.
any help on this would be appriciable...
thanks
Thanks for sharing your time line !!, you need to update on your profile, so that, it will display on left hand side of your name(Please check my previous reply how to update your timeline), for NDVO all applications are same until all documents which your provide are genuine, as per CIC website says it will take 16 months, but there is no standard timeline for NDVO, its depends up on number of applications they receive, at the moment, they are working on August/September 2014 applicants, in your case, after acknowledgement from NDVO, usually it will take 9 to 10 months for initial update on your file. Hope you may expect some good news within 3 to 4 months,

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
CVIF123 said:
Thanks for sharing your time line !!, you need to update on your profile, so that, it will display on left hand side of your name(Please check my previous reply how to update your timeline), for NDVO all applications are same until all documents which your provide are genuine, as per CIC website says it will take 16 months, but there is no standard timeline for NDVO, its depends up on number of applications they receive, at the moment, they are working on August/September 2014 applicants, in your case, after acknowledgement from NDVO, usually it will take 9 to 10 months for initial update on your file. Hope you may expect some good news within 3 to 4 months,
thanks for ur reply...

jswalia

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
rambopg said:
I read quite a few cases where people start having kids without even getting PR. I don't understand the thought process of planning kids without getting PR and then not being able to see their first child being born into this world.
Just wait 1.5 years or until u get PR. Is it that hard?
I'm sorry I thought this forum was for supporting one another not criticizing... And if you'd read my very first post, you would know her father was fortunate enough to watch her birth via video calling, of course it is not the same thing as being physically there. What's done is done, are we suppose to sit here and regret the fact that we had a child as we saw fit? The answer is no. Hopefully you know the saying, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all... Thanks!

jswalia

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
CVIF123 said:
Hi rambopg. ,
If there is any common child between spouse and sponsor, there is a possibility of getting direct PR irespect of conditional PR. I see this logic. But anyway after receiving NDVO acknowledgment it will take 8 to 9 months for any updates, i think,The timeline nothing change if you have kids. ..
You're absolutely right, nothing does change in a case where the couple is pregnant. I did not know there is the possibility of getting direct pr versus conditional pr, that's definitely something to keep in mind, thanks! A cousin of mine and another cousin of my husbands applied in June 2014 and July 2014 and both landed in Canada I believe Feb 2015 and March 2015. We had that timeline in mind and had expectations of my husband coming in May 2015, didn't know that it could take almost another four to five months.

jswalia

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
PvSaP said:
october applicants ...any update ...Please share :(
still waiting... checking everyday online in hopes of "application received" turning into "in process"

will keep you guys updated and hopefully one of us hears something soon!

jswalia

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
OTR said:
hi guys any updates about sept'14 applicants ,i still get AR/MR, i have paid all the fees prehand ,my medical is about to expire
wonder why these guys are taking so much time
last year somany ppl went through the entire process in mere 8 months(including landing)

i was hoping that once the file is in process NDVO will rip it in 15-20 days but after seeing somany IP guys pending since dec'14,jan,15 all i can say is that my wait is going to be much longer than expected

very disheartening :'(

guys could you share your views about VISITOR VISA.

You can't lose hope, trust me I've been there and it does nothing for you. Hopefully sept14 and oct14 applicants hear something soon to give us all a little hope. A cousin of mine and another cousin of my husbands started the process and landed in Canada within 7-8 months last year as well and I was definitely expecting the same for my husband... we did discuss visitor visa as well, especially now during the time we were expecting the birth of our first child. Being this far into the process now, we decided that was not a feasible option. At first it will take some time to get the application approved (not sure of exact timeline), then your spouse will come here but only to have to return to give his or her passport once spousal sponsorship has been approved. And then once again your spouse will be buying yet another ticket to come back to Canada. After going through the pros and cons, my husband and I did not think this was a smart decision for us and we opted out of applying. Hope this helps!

jswalia

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Sashee said:
Hi preetaman,
Waiting anxiously for your notes.....I am thinking to apply notes next month,let's see till then if we get any news....Good luck to all of us

NDVO working on which month now,any idea guys?

one of the other users had posted letting me know NDVO is working on Aug14 and Sept14.. good luck!

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
Hi guys...any news for interview people. This wait is like slow poison now.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
jswalia said:
You can't lose hope, trust me I've been there and it does nothing for you. Hopefully sept14 and oct14 applicants hear something soon to give us all a little hope. A cousin of mine and another cousin of my husbands started the process and landed in Canada within 7-8 months last year as well and I was definitely expecting the same for my husband... we did discuss visitor visa as well, especially now during the time we were expecting the birth of our first child. Being this far into the process now, we decided that was not a feasible option. At first it will take some time to get the application approved (not sure of exact timeline), then your spouse will come here but only to have to return to give his or her passport once spousal sponsorship has been approved. And then once again your spouse will be buying yet another ticket to come back to Canada. After going through the pros and cons, my husband and I did not think this was a smart decision for us and we opted out of applying. Hope this helps!
It doesn't harm your PR application if you apply for TRV (visitor visa). If you apply online, it takes approx. 12-15 days to hear back if you will get your visitor or not. But people usually use a local VFS office which I think takes just a lil longer. Here's the link to a post where a few visitor visa applications to NDVO were successful.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.45.html

Also, if your spouse is in Canada on a visitor visa, they don't have to go back to india to submit the passport. They can send it to Ottawa or as per instructions on the Passport request letter. I saw a lot of posts on the forums which say they submitted it to Ottawa.

rav_29

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Visa Office......
new dehli
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2018
AOR Received.
June 21 ,2018
Passport Req..
in process since july 23 2018
preetiv said: