July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
pindu said:
I am march 2015 candidate.

I wanna know weather I will get interview or not so when can it be found out.

after how much time CIC update in notes that candidate need to be interviewed

please explain
You have just started your waiting time so now you got atleast another 6-8 months to wait inorder to get a reply from NDVO.......if you are fortunate enough you might get it earlier........ So wait until your time comes. Ndvo is on 2014 Augest and september....... And the older files they received. Until that time even if you order notes you ill get everything not started........nothing else. I am an experienced on who applied notes by this March and my AOR 1 was on october 30th.

amritraj

May 27, 2015
fiza11 said:
Hi

Was your case filed in India or Canada? If in Canada, there is no divorce petition. All you can get is the Divorce court order from courthouse. To get the court order, go to your local court and give them the registry number provided on the divorce certificate.
The court order shows on what basis divorce was granted and confirms that there are no outstanding issues.
I have filed in Canada and there is divorce petition exist and immigration people always ask for that if somebody not submitted already and if you go to the court and u don't need give and registration no they need only pull file with name and date of birth.

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
sharma S said:
Hi m October first week applicant still AR/ MR no change in status

Hi,

I am also October first week applicant still no updates.

now i am waiting for Remedical request..

Are you done with your Remedical?

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
Any update April may June july applicants????

Ndvo need to know wat people are going thru........

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
Blr said:
Refer Page 8 of Guide to CGMS at https://goo.gl/e2pOks

It says Due Date: < 1 year from when the application was filed> ⇐deadline
Hai blr,
Does that mean I can expect my ppr on or before August 22 as per gcms notes interview is waived s.day I got an update from mp that my background checks are yet to begin

Sahshi

May 23, 2015
Hello all,

Congrats to all those who got In process, decision made, PPR n visa...

i am a 29th Sept 2014 applicant. i hope to get some update soon. My status is still AR/MR. i have one question. my husband applied from Canada and i got the Sponsor approval in November. The letter which i got from NDVO has a different UCI no. from the one which my husband got earlier. when i try to check the status on ECAS using the UCI no. which i got from NDVO and put up my D.O.B and P.O.B, nothing shows up.

it gives a msg that check the information you have entered or your file is not in process. Is it normal or there is some issue ?? Please let me know...

Also, my anniversary is on 10th August(next month). I deeply wish to celebrate my 1st anniversary with my husband in canada. is there and hope that i will get my visa till next month. i just pray to God for this wait to end up soon.

all the best to all the applicants!!

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Sahshi said:
Hello all,

i am a 29th Sept 2014 applicant. i hope to get some update soon. My status is still AR/MR. i have one question. my husband applied from Canada and i got the Sponsor approval in November. The letter which i got from NDVO has a different UCI no. from the one which my husband got earlier. when i try to check the status on ECAS using the UCI no. which i got from NDVO and put up my D.O.B and P.O.B, nothing shows up.

it gives a msg that check the information you have entered or your file is not in process. Is it normal or there is some issue ?? Please let me know...

Also, my anniversary is on 10th August(next month). I deeply wish to celebrate my 1st anniversary with my husband in canada. is there and hope that i will get my visa till next month. i just pray to God for this wait to end up soon.

Don't put up urs...but ur husband's DOB and POB. This is how I check it.
Sahshi said:
Hello all,

Sahshi

May 23, 2015
Thanks for the information...
When i put up the UCI no. provided earlier n my husband's details(D.O.B & P.O.B) it shows the information DM/AR. But nothing shows up with the UCI no. provided by NDVO to me...

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Sahshi said:
Thanks for the information...
When i put up the UCI no. provided earlier n my husband's details(D.O.B & P.O.B) it shows the information DM/AR. But nothing shows up with the UCI no. provided by NDVO to me...
Dont worry sahshi...wait for sometime n lets c what others members have to say about it. .. but my uci no.never changed..so m also waiting what seniors have to say about it

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Sahshi said:
Hello all,

Sahshi,

There are two (types ) UCIs

First is the UCI of your Husband (Sponsor). He must have got it long back, during his PR process. He must have received this UCI on the SA letter.
If you check ECAS using this UCI and his DOB, you can see Decision Made (Sponsorship Approved), Sent letter on XXXXXX about the decision made, Sponsorship application of (your name) received on XXXXXXX, Medical results have been received etc

Second UCI is known as Client UCI (it's your UCI) and you must have received it on the AOR2 you received from NDVO.

You have to check ECAS status using the second UCI (Client UCI you received from NDVO) and your DOB, Country of birth etc.....So that you can see current status of your application like, AR, MR, IP, DM, PPR...........

You can check your application status using File Number too (Application Number / Case Number in ECAS)

Lets hope for the best about visa and anniversary date.

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
preetiv said:
Hai blr,
Does that mean I can expect my ppr on or before August 22 as per gcms notes interview is waived s.day I got an update from mp that my background checks are yet to begin
I'm not sure.

Those who got their notes can comment on this.

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Blr said:
Sahshi,

There are two (types ) UCIs

First is the UCI of your Husband (Sponsor). He must have got it long back, during his PR process. He must have received this UCI on the SA letter.
If you check ECAS using this UCI and his DOB, you can see Decision Made (Sponsorship Approved), Sent letter on XXXXXX about the decision made, Sponsorship application of (your name) received on XXXXXXX

The second UCI is known as Client UCI (it's your UCI) and you must have received it on the AOR2 you received from NDVO.

You have to check ECAS status using the second UCI (Client UCI you received from NDVO) and your DOB, Country of birth etc.....So that you can see current status of your application like, AR, MR, IP, DM, PPR...........

Lets hope for the best about visa and anniversary date.
Hi Bir, when I say that my uci never changed...is that ok

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
m.sahiba12 said:
Hi Bir, when I say that my uci never changed...is that ok
m.sahiba12,

You must have got the second UCI (Your UCI aka Client UCI) from NDVO on AOR2. And you are supposed to check application status using this one and your DOB, Country of birth etc.

Didn't you receive AOR2 from NDVO?

You can check your application status using File Number too. (Application Number / Case Number in ECAS)

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
preetiv said:
Hai blr,
Hello preetiv when u have applied ?