+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

m.sahiba12

Jun 25, 2015
Blr said:
m.sahiba12,

Please share your timeline first.

You (principal applicant) said, you received a letter that the file has been approved. But it should have been the other way round. Your Sponsor (who is in Canada) must have received a letter/email that His Sponsorship Application has been approved and the file has been forwarded to NDVO. This email will have his UCI and File Number too.

After a couple of weeks, you are supposed to receive another letter (AOR2) from NDVO that they received your file and it will have your UCI (Client UCI). From your messages, I understand that you didn't receive AOR2 yet.

They are many, including me, have not received AOR2 from NDVO. In that case, they will not get to know their Client UCI and file arrival date.

Since I was in the same situation and NDVO didn't reply to my mails asking Client UCI and File arrival date, I sent emails to CIC Case Review Department and got the reply in 4 days.

Hope you have seen my post (two days back) about that. That post has Email IDs.

I just sent you a PM with email IDs and format of enquiry. See your Inbox message.
Hanji Bir , u got me correct.My husband received the approval letter n yeah we never received AOR2 .
My application was filed on 28th oct
it was transferred to delhi on 28th Jan
we applied for notes today n will also send email for new uci
Thank you so much for being such a great help everytime.wish you too a very good luck :)

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
m.sahiba12 said:
Hanji Bir , u got me correct.My husband received the approval letter n yeah we never received AOR2 .
My application was filed on 28th oct
it was transferred to delhi on 28th Jan
we applied for notes today n will also send email for new uci
Thank you so much for being such a great help everytime.wish you too a very good luck :)
m.sahiba12,

NDVO may not have started with second half of Oct applications yet.

If you apply for notes now, you will get it with everything "Not started"

So its better to wait another 3 or 4 weeks to apply for notes.

Sahshi

May 23, 2015
Blr said:
Click https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.6812914.111877576.1435747433

Select "I Understood"

Click "Continue"

Enter your details.

If above link doesn't work:

Click http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

Select "Sponsorship" Submit

Select "Sponsoring a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child living outside Canada" Submit

Click "Application Status"

Select "I Understood"

Click "Continue"

Enter your details.

File need not be in-process state to see status. Now you should see "Application received on xxxxxxx and Medical Results have been received"

Hope this works.
Hi
thanks a lot for the detailed explanation...
i was checking the status the same way as u told me... i tried again as well... i got the same message again. it is also written that "This service is only available to the clients with applications in process. we may have received your application but not begun processing it yet."

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Sahshi said:
Hi
thanks a lot for the detailed explanation...
i was checking the status the same way as u told me... i tried again as well... i got the same message again. it is also written that "This service is only available to the clients with applications in process. we may have received your application but not begun processing it yet."
Please share your timeline.

Did you check application status using File Number too (Application Number / Case Number in ECAS) ?????

If file number also not working, you have to contact NDVO (may not respond) and CIC Case Review Department and ask about file arrival at NDVO and ECAS status error messages.

Please see my previous post (two days back) about how did I confirm my file arrival at NDVO as we never received AOR2. It has Email IDs of Case Review Department. Mention that you are unable to see the status in ECAS.

Let me know if you can't find out my previous post and need format of email to be sent.

Capri12

Jun 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th October , 2014
Doc's Request.
ADR - July 29th,2015
AOR Received.
17th November 2014
File Transfer...
27th November, 2014
Med's Request
upfront- August 18th, 2014 ; Inprocess- August 31st, 2015
Med's Done....
Remedial request- 24th Nov 2015; done on 26th Nov 2015.
Passport Req..
21-12-2015 - Decision Made and PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted
LANDED..........
Waiting eagerly
Hie there I had applied for notes it's been month and another 10 days but no revert..? Wat should I do..?

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Capri12 said:
Hie there I had applied for notes it's been month and another 10 days but no revert..? Wat should I do..?
Request you to share your timeline by entering details in Profile>Forum Profile Information

Capri12

Jun 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th October , 2014
Doc's Request.
ADR - July 29th,2015
AOR Received.
17th November 2014
File Transfer...
27th November, 2014
Med's Request
upfront- August 18th, 2014 ; Inprocess- August 31st, 2015
Med's Done....
Remedial request- 24th Nov 2015; done on 26th Nov 2015.
Passport Req..
21-12-2015 - Decision Made and PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted
LANDED..........
Waiting eagerly
Blr said:
Request you to share your timeline by entering details in Profile>Forum Profile Information

Sorry I am new to this, when I clicked on profile it shows my profile and couldn't figure out how to post time line.

Anyway my time line is :
Application filled: August 27th 2014
Sponsorship approval received : November 11, 2014
2nd UCI received : 27th November ,2013 (however online it says my file has reached india on October 8th 2014)
Medical was done upfront dated : August 18th 2014

still_waiting2014

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
12-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
25-Marc-2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medical Req 8-Oct-2015
Med's Done....
Re-Medical done 12-Oct-2015
Any update for Nov 2014 applicant?

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Capri12 said:
Capri12,

See my signature "how to apply GCMS notes".

It takes minimum 30 days to get. some times more than that.

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Capri12 said:
Hi buddy
Its been 1 month and days for us since applying for notes as well. Nothing yet. Maybe they are slower on notes this time. My consultant says we should wait few more days then reapply for notes he told me a couple times hes had to apply twice because they didn't do them.

Let me know if any update on your side.

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Another week just passed by with no updates .....Hope today we get to hear more IP s,DMs,PPR..God bless us all!!!!Please don't disappoint us

PranSi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have one question..
I have done my re-medical on 20th June 2015 without waiting for medical reassessment letter.
Now,couple of days before I received Medical Reassessment letter from NDVO saying :
The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

And the mail has no attachment.

Then I called Doctor and asked her if she had send my reports to NDVO. She said she has already submitted all my reports but with new UMI number.
And now we can't do re-medical again as its done last month. Also she said that mail should have an attachment of Re-assessment Form .
So now I am in trouble and confused about what to do now. Does the reassessment mail has Re-assessment Form attached ?
And Please suggest in this case what I can do?

Please help me.

mfit

Jul 10, 2015
Hi all -is there any possibility that new delhi office sends your file to other offices eg. colombo,poland,australia for further processing ?

I just got this news from a source who is said to have internal link with NDVO. according to him ndvo is seeing heavy load of files and to fasten up the process and files they are sending files to other offices.

iam sept'14 applicant and status is still AR MR...