New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 14
PranSi said:
Hello Everyone,

I have one question..
I have done my re-medical on 20th June 2015 without waiting for medical reassessment letter.
Now,couple of days before I received Medical Reassessment letter from NDVO saying :
The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

And the mail has no attachment.

Then I called Doctor and asked her if she had send my reports to NDVO. She said she has already submitted all my reports but with new UMI number.
And now we can't do re-medical again as its done last month. Also she said that mail should have an attachment of Re-assessment Form .
So now I am in trouble and confused about what to do now. Does the reassessment mail has Re-assessment Form attached ?
And Please suggest in this case what I can do?

Please help me.
i hv got the same reassessment mail yesterday...... i have a reassessment form attached, its jst 1 page simple form with few coloums like name, app number, date of xray, height, weight, doctors name and stamp. dats it. i guess yu need to send this form. then visa office will b able to assess yur reports with new umi number which yur doctor sent. i wz also about to get my remedicals done of my own without any request, my doctor suggested me to wait fr request, coz of this new UMI number, bt dnt worry, its nt a problem. its vry common. fill the form + re meds report + send = done.

preetaman1718

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
updated forms requested: 12-Sept.-2014
File Transfer...
5-Nov-2014
Med's Request
reassessement request: 20-May-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2014
Interview........
waived, IP - 9-may-2015; DM - 2-sep-2015
Passport Req..
7-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
hey PranSi

u did remedical urself wdout request.. doctor will for sure not do ur reassessment again.. n they sent ur report wd new IME.. so the only difference now will be that their system will take some time to update ur new medical... like 15 days or may be a month..

Sahshi

May 23, 2015
Blr said:
Please share your timeline.

Did you check application status using File Number too (Application Number / Case Number in ECAS) ?????

If file number also not working, you have to contact NDVO (may not respond) and CIC Case Review Department and ask about file arrival at NDVO and ECAS status error messages.

Please see my previous post (two days back) about how did I confirm my file arrival at NDVO as we never received AOR2. It has Email IDs of Case Review Department. Mention that you are unable to see the status in ECAS.

Let me know if you can't find out my previous post and need format of email to be sent.

Hi Blr,

Thanks a lot for your help.

i have sent an email to the email address you mentioned in your previous messages. lets see if i get any reply or not. Hoping for the best!!

PranSi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
reasonalbe said:
i hv got the same reassessment mail yesterday...... i have a reassessment form attached, its jst 1 page simple form with few coloums like name, app number, date of xray, height, weight, doctors name and stamp. dats it. i guess yu need to send this form. then visa office will b able to assess yur reports with new umi number which yur doctor sent. i wz also about to get my remedicals done of my own without any request, my doctor suggested me to wait fr request, coz of this new UMI number, bt dnt worry, its nt a problem. its vry common. fill the form + re meds report + send = done.

Today I called Doc again she said that bring the form and medical reassessment letter with you , i will send reports to them. :) :)
It will be much helpful if you can send me that reassessment form , if you don't mind ? So that I can take it to Doctor.
Please inbox me.

PranSi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
preetaman1718 said:
hey PranSi

u did remedical urself wdout request.. doctor will for sure not do ur reassessment again.. n they sent ur report wd new IME.. so the only difference now will be that their system will take some time to update ur new medical... like 15 days or may be a month..
No she haven't send reports with new IME. She has created new UMI number and have send reports.
But now she is agreed to send reports with IME number provided in reassessment letter.
But she needs that reassessment form which is missing.

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Hey Pransi ,you can get the reassessment form from the clinic itself...But if u still want I can send you..
I think you should wait now instead sending those reports again,coz everything is online and since thy have already sent the medical report.

reasonalbe

Jul 10, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 14
PranSi said:
Today I called Doc again she said that bring the form and medical reassessment letter with you , i will send reports to them. :) :)
It will be much helpful if you can send me that reassessment form , if you don't mind ? So that I can take it to Doctor.
Please inbox me.
sure i can send. :) gud luck.

PranSi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Sashee said:
Hey Pransi ,you can get the reassessment form from the clinic itself...But if u still want I can send you..
I think you should wait now instead sending those reports again,coz everything is online and since thy have already sent the medical report.

Doc said me to bring that form. Clinic don't provide it, she said.

natrajs35

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

Today we got mail from NDVO for remedicals and our file was went in to "In Process" starting July 1st, 2015. Find the below mail and I have a question here whether I need to only X-ray or other tests are also required. Also my wife is in Canada now stays with me and I think I can do remedical here itself. Also one more question, do I need to send the submitted form or doctor will send for remedical assessment?

Dear XXX,
This is in reference to your visa application.
The results of initial medical examinations for yourself/and your family is/are expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for the above named:

Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .
Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

PranSi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
natrajs35 said:
Hi Guys,

Today we got mail from NDVO for remedicals and our file was went in to "In Process" starting July 1st, 2015. Find the below mail and I have a question here whether I need to only X-ray or other tests are also required. Also my wife is in Canada now stays with me and I think I can do remedical here itself. Also one more question, do I need to send the submitted form or doctor will send for remedical assessment?

Dear XXX,
The results of initial medical examinations for yourself/and your family is/are expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for the above named:

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .
Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

You need to do only mentioned tests.
Does you mail has any attachment ??
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word) is attached with that mail?

angel2812

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th aug 2014
AOR Received.
19th november2014
File Transfer...
19th november2014
Med's Done....
17th july2014 Remed- 17th aug 2015
Interview........
waived acc to notes
Passport Req..
IP- 10th sept DM and PPR -28th sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
6th oct 2015
hello friends. does any1 have any idea how long it takes for baby's citiznshp certificate. we sent application n it reached canada on june 2nd. they say 12 months processing times. im so worried.
already waited 11 mnths for PR n the wait is going on, just dnt knw what to do if it takes so long
please help seniors

natrajs35

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
PranSi said:
You need to do only mentioned tests.
Does you mail has any attachment ??
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word) is attached with that mail?
Yes it has the attachment... But when I contacted panel physician, she told me like I have to do all the tests again. Is that correct? Also I need to know after doing remedicals whether I need to send the medical reports to NDVO or doctor will send it?

natrajs35

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
natrajs35 said:
Yes it has the attachment... But when I contacted panel physician, she told me like I have to do all the tests again. Is that correct? Also I need to know after doing remedicals whether I need to send the medical reports to NDVO or doctor will send it?

Also the panel physician in Canada asking Medical report form and I informed this is just an remedicals and she is telling then we can do like Upfront medicals and we can send it to Immigration. Please advice about remedicals

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
natrajs35 said:
Hi Guys,

Dear XXX,

Plzz share ur timeline... Congrats for IP