Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

We are the same timeline. I was in your situation as well, I went for a month in Dec and wanted to send more proof but more senior members suggested other wise since there is not point unless they ask and you sending it could raise a red flag.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t274340.0.html
Draxz you are just like me I went to india for a month in dec and I applyed for my wifes PR on same date as you. Are you in Surrey by chance? Was your wedding day also August 16?

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi am Priya ...I am about to sponsor my hubby who is in INdia . I am on my PR. We got married in FEb 2015.

I got few questions please help...

1. I got all the documents notarized from INdia when I was there.

So, the application my husband need to send should it be kept in an closed envelope and post to me. ( I got all the papers already)

So should I need to send a closed envelope of my husbands part of application along with mine or can I just send together.

Please, advise

Thank you

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
deep33 said:
In criminality section ..
Thanks. May I know the status for criminality ? What is indicated for police certificates. Mine says 0 :(

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
rabbitpriya said:
Hi am Priya ...I am about to sponsor my hubby who is in INdia . I am on my PR. We got married in FEb 2015.

So, the application my husband need to send should it be kept in an closed envelope and post to me. ( I got all the papers already)

So should I need to send a closed envelope of my husbands part of application along with mine or can I just send together.

Please, advise

Thank you
Not required to send closed envelope for immigrants docs. Send all docs together to cpc - Mississauga .

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosesandhu said:
Today i called in appollo hsptl ludhiana to confirmed remedical without request
Then a lady asked me which country did u apply i said canada then she says wait i transfer ur call in canada immigration and visa centre. Then a lady picked the call and i asked her can i do remadical without request she says sure u can its not any negative effect on ur file
for remedical, when they send you the letter it has a IME number that you have to give to the hospital/doctor doing the examinations. they then upload the result directly onto the e-medical system and NVDO is able to see it themselves without you even informing them.

If you were to do the remedical without that letter, then firstly you would be considered as a new applicant upfront medical and need to do a full medical examination and not just the chest x ray. They will then give you a print out which has a IME number on it that the system generated. This copy you will then have to forward to NVDO, they will need to open and go through the mail and manually update in their system with the new IME number.

Considering they called you to inform about the remedical, the chances are the the officer right away initiated a request for remedical on that day itself, why you havent received a request letter is a mystery. However, you most likely have 30 days to go do the remedical to be automatically updated in the system otherwise that IME number becomes invalid. My advice, send out an email to NDVO explaining that you got a call from them and was told that you would be sent a letter but are still waiting for it. Generally, they reply back to emails within a week from my personal experience.

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
That means they not started u r criminalty section according to my knowledge..
innosense said:
Thanks. May I know the status for criminality ? What is indicated for police certificates. Mine says 0 :(

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
deep33 said:
That means they not started u r criminalty section according to my knowledge..
That's what I thought so too. And it was old notes.
Thanks !

aqua_AB

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
20th April 2015 (Additional docs requested)
AOR Received.
20th Sept 2014
File Transfer...
20th Oct 2014
Med's Request
Remedical request on 10th Nov 2015, submitted on 12th Nov 2015
Med's Done....
20th June 2014, expired
Interview........
Waived as per notes, IP on 19th Oct
Passport Req..
DM on 20th Nov, PPR on 21st Nov 2015
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

We are the same timeline. I was in your situation as well, I went for a month in Dec and wanted to send more proof but more senior members suggested other wise since there is not point unless they ask and you sending it could raise a red flag.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t274340.0.html
No, its fine, why would it raise a red flag......
in fact it would help u show the relationship is more genuine, and make ur case strong, and many at times it wakens them up also ;)

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
vermas said:
NDVO telephone number is 011 41782000. If you try calling them, they will never transfer your call to CIC.
Dis is apollo hsptl numb and they tranasffered the call

amop

Feb 28, 2014
d4d...since you are may applicant , and as per your profile you have done remedicals did you do that on your own , or did consulate advised you .

my medicals are also expired , interview is recommended as per notes so should we do it again or will cause problems if ndvo has nt advised yet to do i

d4d said:
for remedical, when they send you the letter it has a IME number that you have to give to the hospital/doctor doing the examinations. they then upload the result directly onto the e-medical system and NVDO is able to see it themselves without you even informing them.

If you were to do the remedical without that letter, then firstly you would be considered as a new applicant upfront medical and need to do a full medical examination and not just the chest x ray. They will then give you a print out which has a IME number on it that the system generated. This copy you will then have to forward to NVDO, they will need to open and go through the mail and manually update in their system with the new IME number.

Considering they called you to inform about the remedical, the chances are the the officer right away initiated a request for remedical on that day itself, why you havent received a request letter is a mystery. However, you most likely have 30 days to go do the remedical to be automatically updated in the system otherwise that IME number becomes invalid. My advice, send out an email to NDVO explaining that you got a call from them and was told that you would be sent a letter but are still waiting for it. Generally, they reply back to emails within a week from my personal experience.

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
rosesandhu said:
Dis is apollo hsptl numb and they tranasffered the call
yaar please tell me as my medical going to expire on 20 May this month, should I go for it again like on 25 May.. And one more thing, is it necessary to do remedical with the same physician who did it before or we can change the doctor??

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
I have not received AOR 2 from new delhi visa office. Our SA date is 5 march 2015.
Our TIME LINE
Application received at CIC Canada - 26 Nov 2014,
AOR 1 - 18 Feb 2015
SA - 5 March 2015. no reply after spouse sponsorship approval since 5 march 2015.

Should we call or email CIC Canada or NDVO ?
How can we know that our application has been reached at New Delhi Visa Office and at what date ?
How can we know AOR 2 date ? since NDVO have replied us till date. no email from NDVO.
The last email We got email from from CIC Mississauga Canada on 5 march 2015 in which was mentioned your spouse sponsorship has been approved (on date 5 march 2015) and now your file will be transferred to New Delhi visa office. no reply after that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our online status shows_____

On-Line Services

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on November 26, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
ManjitandJasteven said:
Okay okay sorry bapu

I believe you didn't mean to come off negative my wrong, you are very lucky and congratulations... I won't hate on you because of your good fortune. I was just amazed but thats great news even for me because maybe it means they will get sept and oct done fast as well.

Again Congrats and sorry for the negative msg...

It is good news for everyone.
He is nepali NEPAL Citizen, may be... that's why his application processed faster.

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amop said:
d4d...since you are may applicant , and as per your profile you have done remedicals did you do that on your own , or did consulate advised you .

my medicals are also expired , interview is recommended as per notes so should we do it again or will cause problems if ndvo has nt advised yet to do i
On our own. Thats how i know the info i typed up above. spoke with the lady for the hospital where we did the re medical and was passed on all that information by her. In our case, we went with on our own because our previous medical was done much earlier to the application. there is no way it is still valid and would definitely be needed to proceed and we didnt wanted to spend more time waiting for the letter we know we will be getting anyways.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
rabbitpriya said:

Please, advise

Thank you
Arrange the documents exactly in the order as mentioned in the check list
You don't need an envelope for your husbands documents

Hope that helped
Goodluck