07-11-2014
Med's Request
ReMedical Req. - Oct 20, 2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
buggleboy said:
AOR: Acknowledgement of Receipt (basically to confirm that they have received the documents in their office from you). So in your case when you sent your file to the office in Mississauga, this office would have sent you an AOR which is nothing but AOR1. Once they make a decision (Decision Made or DM as it's called), then your file is transferred to New Delhi (NDVO) where in you will receive another AOR aka AOR2.

No one but God will have the precise facts (not just idea) as to who is working with your file. We will not have any idea as all the information pertaining to login id's are encrypted so that the immigration officers/visa officers are safe and it's like any other organization.

Even I ordered my file notes a couple of months ago but finding it hard to decipher a few of the information from that.

Hope the above information helps.
I just got 2 mails, one from Mississauga, one from Delhi.
First one has both approval and transfer info.
Second one from delhi, has spouse UCI and PCC/ fee request if not paid, which I sent while filing.

Both are PDF files, where you can literally see the name of the authors in properties.
I assume they are nothing but case processing officers.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
ramboremo said:
I just got 2 mails, one from Mississauga, one from Delhi.
First one has both approval and transfer info.
Second one from delhi, has spouse UCI and PCC/ fee request if not paid, which I sent while filing.

Both are PDF files, where you can literally see the name of the authors in properties.
I assume they are nothing but case processing officers.
Hi

Not sure why you want to know the authors. Just to satisfy your curiosity mine says c.n in SA and S.K in AOR2. :)
I don't think the same officer works on our file throughout.

ramboremo

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
In Process from Aor2 date as of Aug 10, 2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-11-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
innosense said:
Hi

Not sure why you want to know the authors. Just to satisfy your curiosity mine says CN in SA and SK in AOR2. :)
I don't think the same officer works on our file throughout.
lol .. Yeaa.. Kinda self satisfaction. Just to see how many officers are there, and to see who is working with out long tea/ smoke breaks :p

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I know many people have asked this before... but I need to know now .... How do you apply for notes?

ramboremo

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
In Process from Aor2 date as of Aug 10, 2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-11-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
ManjitandJasteven said:
I know many people have asked this before... but I need to know now .... How do you apply for notes?

Visit: atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
It is self explanatory, still if you have any queries on any fields you can post here.

You can request for just notes or notes+physical file.
I suggest you to ask for just notes. Notes + Physical file usually huge in size so they have to courier in CD format.

For one request they will charge 5 bucks.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
If I were you, I would do upfront medical without their letter.
Then send it to them by mail.
Again I dont know if it better to sent physical copy or ask the doctors office to sent it directly to NDVO,

Preetinderbedi said:
So here goes my complicated story

My file went into Inprocess on March 17th, Decision Made on March 19th.

I was mad over it why I have not got the PPR. I have a lawyer representing my case. I asked him multiple times what to be done. He asked me to wait as it can take time for Passport request to come.

We went to the Local MP and did an inquiry, response of which we got in 4 to 5 hours. We were informed via MP inquiry that PPR was sent to us on 17th March only (the date my file went to Inprocess) on this email id, which is my lawyers ID. PPR says that passport needs to be submitted in 30 days. My lawyer said that he is not using that email id so he didnt knew that we have got the email. Then he wrote an email mentioning the reason to NDVO, requesting to issue the visa.

I went to VFS on 04th May 2015 and submitted my passport, which they accepted and now have forwarded to NDVO.

Next day after I submitted the passport. I got a call from NDVO stating that they want me to do the chest xray, for which they will send me an email. They responded back to MP also, of the complete conversation they had with me.

Now its already 4 days, since I received the call, but I have not got the mail from NDVO for remedical. One good thing is that now NDVO has updated the records with my email ID and have informed me and MP that now onwards, all communication will be done directly with me.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
ManjitandJasteven said:
Here we go again !

How to apply GCMS / ATIP notes.

Only a person who is in Canada can request the notes.

If principal applicant is in Canada, he/she can request for himself and apply for free under Privacy Act.
If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse thru email and upload it.
Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document

Consent form link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.
next enter the below details

Requester Information

Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Title:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:

Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes
Category of Requester: Member of the Public
Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada
Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act
Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, or visa doc ), Consent Form.

Make payment if applicable and submit.

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi guys I have a question for you,

I don't know if I can trust my representatives they never tell us when mail comes like when we recieved our AOR2 and they give us the wrong information all the time like when we tried to do TRV they told us half of what we needed as well as when I was in India when we were married they didnt tell us what we needed and did very bad work spelling everything wrong on our applications we ended up filling everything ourselves and giving it to them to mail only. Anyways do you think its a bad idea to fire your representative this far into it we are October 2014 applicants... Is it complicated process to get rid of your representative?
I'm afraid if we keep them and they don't give us updates about passport requests like what happened to Preetinder Bedi and her lawyer.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Sign Use of Representative form to revoke consent for your representative.

ManjitandJasteven said:
Hi guys I have a question for you,

I don't know if I can trust my representatives they never tell us when mail comes like when we recieved our AOR2 and they give us the wrong information all the time like when we tried to do TRV they told us half of what we needed as well as when I was in India when we were married they didnt tell us what we needed and did very bad work spelling everything wrong on our applications we ended up filling everything ourselves and giving it to them to mail only. Anyways do you think its a bad idea to fire your representative this far into it we are October 2014 applicants... Is it complicated process to get rid of your representative?
I'm afraid if we keep them and they don't give us updates about passport requests like what happened to Preetinder Bedi and her lawyer.

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thank you Spiker and thank you innosense

alltron

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 27th 2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
August 2013, December 2014
Passport Req..
Not yet. Status = 'Decision made' on 20th May 2015.
anon2014 said:
hi guys, anyone still here from January 2014?
its been 16 months now for our application.

our ecas status has been IP since 24 Jan 2015.

got remedical request 24 Jan 2015.
submitted remedical 30 Jan 2015.

got additional docs request 23 Mar 2015.
submitted additional docs 05 May 2015.
Hey, I'm from a month or two later. Similar experience though. I sent medicals and PCC with my application, 1 year passed for those two. Got an email in November asking them for remedical and PCC. Got those done & sent. Got another email in March 2015 asking for a *copy* of my new passport. Sent that. Not heard from them since. I so wanna go on a TRV which I already have but confused about it as if they call me for an interview I'll have to fly back! I think the only thing we can do is wait and hope for that 16th month which in my case should be next month.

skca4600

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
Imm 5669 (Q 8 &12) on 8th Oct, 14...sent and received at NDVO on 13th Oct
AOR Received.
26th Feb 2014
File Transfer...
28th Feb 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014, 9th Apr 2015
Interview........
22nd April 2015
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 13th June 2015
LANDED..........
4th July 2015.
Preetinderbedi said:

I was mad over it why I have not got the PPR. I have a lawyer representing my case. I asked him multiple times what to be done. He asked me to wait as it can take time for Passport request to come.

We went to the Local MP and did an inquiry, response of which we got in 4 to 5 hours. We were informed via MP inquiry that PPR was sent to us on 17th March only (the date my file went to Inprocess) on this email id, which is my lawyers ID. PPR says that passport needs to be submitted in 30 days. My lawyer said that he is not using that email id so he didnt knew that we have got the email. Then he wrote an email mentioning the reason to NDVO, requesting to issue the visa.

I went to VFS on 04th May 2015 and submitted my passport, which they accepted and now have forwarded to NDVO.

Next day after I submitted the passport. I got a call from NDVO stating that they want me to do the chest xray, for which they will send me an email. They responded back to MP also, of the complete conversation they had with me.

Now its already 4 days, since I received the call, but I have not got the mail from NDVO for remedical. One good thing is that now NDVO has updated the records with my email ID and have informed me and MP that now onwards, all communication will be done directly with me.

I strongly suggest don't do medical and wait for the remed letter as to avoid double Id Generation. Specifically for your case.

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
Preetinderbedi said:

It's all your representative's fault.
Congrats !!

Dolly Parmar

Oct 12, 2014
ydj_dil said:
PCC does not expire actually. It has a validity period of 6 months (used to be 3 months, now changed I guess) for CIC. This means that when you submit your application, your PCC should be not older than 6 months. It does not mean that you should submit new PCC every 6 months like medicals. As long as your PCC was valid when you applied, CIC will not ask again for PCC (assuming they didn't lose it somehow).
So here it is someone else got asked for PCC as well since it expired

alltron said:
Hey, I'm from a month or two later. Similar experience though. I sent medicals and PCC with my application, 1 year passed for those two. Got an email in November asking them for remedical and PCC. Got those done & sent. Got another email in March 2015 asking for a *copy* of my new passport. Sent that. Not heard from them since. I so wanna go on a TRV which I already have but confused about it as if they call me for an interview I'll have to fly back! I think the only thing we can do is wait and hope for that 16th month which in my case should be next month.

Dolly Parmar

Oct 12, 2014
innosense said:
Before Change
Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply.

If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send it when you apply, along with the original copy of a translation done by a certified translator.

After change
Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
It doesn't say that PCC never expires another person got asked for PCC since it expired
alltron said: