Apr 20, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
spiker79 said:
NVDO started processing July application from Jan 2015. They havent finished half of the application from July. Now they have started few of Aug. After spending 4 months if they cant finish July application I think there is seriously something wrong. We need to ask for some investigation of whats going on in NVDO.
Hardly anyone gets married in July. Wonder why they are taking forever to clear those files?
Anyone knows inside information?

anon2014

Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
File Transfer...
21-02-2014 / IP 24-01-2015
Med's Request
Re-Med 24-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2013 / Re-Med 30-01-2015 / Re-Med 21-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
hi guys, anyone still here from January 2014?
its been 16 months now for our application.

jammy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
anon2014 said:

our ecas status has been IP since 24 Jan 2015.

got remedical request 24 Jan 2015.
submitted remedical 30 Jan 2015.

got additional docs request 23 Mar 2015.
submitted additional docs 05 May 2015.

wat kind off additional doc u requested for?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
anon2014 said:

our ecas status has been IP since 24 Jan 2015.

got remedical request 24 Jan 2015.
submitted remedical 30 Jan 2015.

got additional docs request 23 Mar 2015.
submitted additional docs 05 May 2015.
They requested you additional doc after IP and remedical? Wow....that's crazy. You can never tell how this F*&* NDVO works :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
24 Feb 2015 rec'd 03 March 2015
Interview........
IP Feb 06, 2015; DM Aug 14
Passport Req..
Aug 17, 2015, submitted Aug 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12 Aug 2015, recv'd pp back Aug 25, 2015
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
megin said:
Hardly anyone gets married in July. Wonder why they are taking forever to clear those files?
Anyone knows inside information?
well I would say July applicants didnt actually get married in July its probably people from March April maybe but ya people usually get married in Dec-Mar so I dont know what this hold up is for I cant believe its actually taking this long this is ridiculous

Preetinderbedi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So here goes my complicated story

My file went into Inprocess on March 17th, Decision Made on March 19th.

I was mad over it why I have not got the PPR. I have a lawyer representing my case. I asked him multiple times what to be done. He asked me to wait as it can take time for Passport request to come.

We went to the Local MP and did an inquiry, response of which we got in 4 to 5 hours. We were informed via MP inquiry that PPR was sent to us on 17th March only (the date my file went to Inprocess) on this email id, which is my lawyers ID. PPR says that passport needs to be submitted in 30 days. My lawyer said that he is not using that email id so he didnt knew that we have got the email. Then he wrote an email mentioning the reason to NDVO, requesting to issue the visa.

I went to VFS on 04th May 2015 and submitted my passport, which they accepted and now have forwarded to NDVO.

Next day after I submitted the passport. I got a call from NDVO stating that they want me to do the chest xray, for which they will send me an email. They responded back to MP also, of the complete conversation they had with me.

Now its already 4 days, since I received the call, but I have not got the mail from NDVO for remedical. One good thing is that now NDVO has updated the records with my email ID and have informed me and MP that now onwards, all communication will be done directly with me.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Preetinderbedi said:

I was mad over it why I have not got the PPR. I have a lawyer representing my case. I asked him multiple times what to be done. He asked me to wait as it can take time for Passport request to come.

We went to the Local MP and did an inquiry, response of which we got in 4 to 5 hours. We were informed via MP inquiry that PPR was sent to us on 17th March only (the date my file went to Inprocess) on this email id, which is my lawyers ID. PPR says that passport needs to be submitted in 30 days. My lawyer said that he is not using that email id so he didnt knew that we have got the email. Then he wrote an email mentioning the reason to NDVO, requesting to issue the visa.

I went to VFS on 04th May 2015 and submitted my passport, which they accepted and now have forwarded to NDVO.

Next day after I submitted the passport. I got a call from NDVO stating that they want me to do the chest xray, for which they will send me an email. They responded back to MP also, of the complete conversation they had with me.

Now its already 4 days, since I received the call, but I have not got the mail from NDVO for remedical. One good thing is that now NDVO has updated the records with my email ID and have informed me and MP that now onwards, all communication will be done directly with me.
This is really shocking......even reading it is making me feel worse. Wish there was a way you could take action on that stupid lawyer as his stupidity has costed you 2+ months to get the visa now.

chest xray is your remedical that NDVO is asking you to take. Basically they don't need full medical to go through. Hopefully you will get your visa soon.

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
24 Feb 2015 rec'd 03 March 2015
Interview........
IP Feb 06, 2015; DM Aug 14
Passport Req..
Aug 17, 2015, submitted Aug 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12 Aug 2015, recv'd pp back Aug 25, 2015
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
Preetinderbedi said:

What a f***** idiot that lawyer is, you asked him so many times about it n he never bothered checking which email he gave immigration what did he think its just cool to just sit there an relax when someones life is dependent on this shit...I would be so pissed off I am pissed just hearing this what an idiot seriously

ramboremo

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
In Process from Aor2 date as of Aug 10, 2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-11-2014
Med's Request
ReMedical Req. - Oct 20, 2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
hello all newbie here...

Was curious to know who is processing my file... found this...

AOR2 -> File -> Properties -> Author -> [PS]

who is yours?

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
ramboremo said:
hello all newbie here...

Was curious to know who is processing my file... found this...

AOR2 -> File -> Properties -> Author -> [PS]

who is yours?
Please let us know your timeline and also from where you are based on which one of us will help you out.

ramboremo

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
In Process from Aor2 date as of Aug 10, 2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-11-2014
Med's Request
ReMedical Req. - Oct 20, 2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
buggleboy said:
Please let us know your timeline and also from where you are based on which one of us will help you out.
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: NDVO
App. Filed.......: 22-09-2014
AOR1 Received [SA+File Transfer].: 07-11-2014
AOR2 Received [NDVO]: 19-11-2014
Med's Done....: 29-07-2014
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Calgariandoll said:
Thats not true PCC actually expires after 3 months....but they rarely ask for PCC again. I know this because when my bhabi came to Canada not even a year ago she went to her interview and got remedical done without request so she could save some time she passed the interview so they said you got your medical done but your PCC is expired so she had to get that done and then they issued her visa. The six month PCC thing is not new when my brother-inlaw came 8 years ago it was same, my sister in law came 5 years ago it was the same it was the same when my bhabi came like a year ago so.....in short they do find ways to screw you up lol it took them two months after that to issue her visa so you could take a chance by not doing the PCC bcz most likely they wont ask for it but its not for sure.
Before Change
Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply.

If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send it when you apply, along with the original copy of a translation done by a certified translator.

After change
Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

anon2014

Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
File Transfer...
21-02-2014 / IP 24-01-2015
Med's Request
Re-Med 24-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2013 / Re-Med 30-01-2015 / Re-Med 21-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
jammy said:
wat kind off additional doc u requested for?
they emailed asking for
1. evidence that we will move to Canada after getting PR.
what kind of evidence can we give. we cant buy or rent a house there randomly off the internet just to prove this point to them. its not easy like buying smthg off ebay.
dunno how NDVO can even question this from the sponsor to prove this, when sponsor has already been approved by CIC in canada. their job is only to check details of the applicant. not sponsor but these ppl r so nosy.
and we have spent so much money on the application, re-medicals, re-pcc, etc etc gathering documents, hiring immigration consultant etc, why would we incur all those expenses if we were not even serious about going to canada? ughh

2. asking for a PCC for xyz country that my spouse spent like 15 days in.
u only need PCC for a country if u were in a country for more than 6 months, but they asked for it anyway, dont know what they r thinking, its like they dont know their own rules. so we wrote a letter justifying that it doesnt apply to us, and had to travel proof to prove our point.

3. complete travel history from nearly a decade of all foreign travel!!
with each and every detail like date of entry n exit stamps, days in country, type of visa used, purpose of visit, nature of business trip, duties and activities, etc etc. who keeps a record of all this? we had to sit down n prepare all this to send to them.

they didnt ask for it but we did the PCC again as we moved and the immigration consultant said that they might ask for that in future as it was already 2+ years old.

fiza11 said:
They requested you additional doc after IP and remedical? Wow....that's crazy. You can never tell how this F*&* NDVO works :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
ya, crazy. and we dont even know if the documents we submitted will satisfy them or if they will ask for more stuff.

i have tried n tried to email the MP for an MP enquiry but they don't reply back.
they replied back 1 time last november, before the file went in process but they didnt give any info. just said to check back after 3-4 months. and now they just dont reply or do anything over phone.

and a word of advice for anyone considering hiring W W I C S as their immigration consultants - DONT. they r horrible, absolutely the worst, no help, no sense of responsibility, no professionalism, they will do absolutely nthg, u will end up doing everything urself. they will never call u, no updates, nthg. u can call them a million times and the concerned person will never be available to talk to u. u will end up talking to a new person every time and never get anything sorted thru them.
on top of that, they will lie to u about everything like ur document submissions, and sometimes they will not even submit ur documents as u ask them to.
and their turnaround time is ridiculous. they take anywhere between 2-4 months just to "review" ur paperwork thru their lawyer. when u tell them to submit the paperwork as is, they will say they have done then but then literally 2, yes TWO days before the deadline, they will come to u saying they havent sent the paperwork yet and that they want this n that letter from ur friends and relatives and xyz persons and that they will wait for u to provide them these, and to buy u time to arrange those things, they will be so kind so as to request NDVO for an extension of the deadline, thereby successfully delaying the application even longer by easily 2 more months. like seriously ?

i'm speaking with experience with both the Canada and Mohali office. they are just there to take ur money and thats it. absolute horror to deal with.

we ended up removing them as our representatives in the end.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
ramboremo said:
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: NDVO
App. Filed.......: 22-09-2014
AOR1 Received [SA+File Transfer].: 07-11-2014
AOR2 Received [NDVO]: 19-11-2014
Med's Done....: 29-07-2014
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:
AOR: Acknowledgement of Receipt (basically to confirm that they have received the documents in their office from you). So in your case when you sent your file to the office in Mississauga, this office would have sent you an AOR which is nothing but AOR1. Once they make a decision (Decision Made or DM as it's called), then your file is transferred to New Delhi (NDVO) where in you will receive another AOR aka AOR2.

No one but God will have the precise facts (not just idea) as to who is working with your file. We will not have any idea as all the information pertaining to login id's are encrypted so that the immigration officers/visa officers are safe and it's like any other organization.

Even I ordered my file notes a couple of months ago but finding it hard to decipher a few of the information from that.

Hope the above information helps.