12-Jan-15
Interview........
In Process June 1, 2015, DM - July 6, 2015
Passport Req..
July 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2015
mainak_das1 said:
Please at a bare minmum provide the sponsor name and email address. This will help in establishing the credibility/importance of the petition/complaint.
Hi I just inboxed u my information.

Let me know if u received it.

Thank you

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
2nd March 2015; IP: 4th-March-2015
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
These are my exactly my points and also in the right order! any suggestions for the tone of the email? I think that we should be firm and demand an answer

d4d said:
I am in for the petition. I have sent a private message with my name and emaill address already.

The points that I would like highlighted is
- There is no FIFO procedure which i believe is highly unfair.
- The isnt any movements on the application for months at a time (as shown by the notes). This is again unfair when your relationship is considered genuine (again as per notes). They should have a process where it is at least reviewed monthly or so to ensure if anything else is required and informed to the applicant immediately. It is understandable if they put an application on hold awaiitng, medical/PCC/fee/etc. However, with everything presented upfront, this delay is unacceptable.
- The rules are simply opposite of family re-unification. The process requires the sponsor to be settled in Canada before they apply while their spouses wait for 16 months at least. This is unacceptable.
(I own a Canadian based business and have traveled outside of Canada extensively in the past 4 years and I received a letter asking to show my resettlement plans or else they will reject our application. I don't understand, being a Canadian citizen, doesn't even get my wife an automatic eligibility to get a spousal immigration application irrespective of if I am here or not).
- Spouse of Work visa Individual are issued visa immediately and are able to be here with their partner. Applicant awaiting spousal visa should be allow to receive an automatic visit visa as well if there are delays in the application. That way, at least, they should be with their loved ones.

Please, others add or edit the above points. Lets get this moving. Even if it doesn't help us in time. I hope the new applicants filing in later years shouldn't have to go through what we are right now.

Also, let's not restrict this to NDVO. if you are writing to the immigration minister, we can gather people from other visa office as well as they are going with the same issues. SOme have it worse than NDVO.

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
mainak_das1 said:
These are my exactly my points and also in the right order! any suggestions for the tone of the email? I think that we should be firm and demand an answer
So far seven people have given their names. I urge members who are not registered in the forum to either register and message me or to email me (the sponsor name and email address) at mainak_das1@yahoo.com

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
15-01-2015 (divorce decree & petition)
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Remedical request- 25-02-2015
Med's Done....
March 2014, asked for half medical again
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
mainak_das1 said:
So far seven people have given their names. I urge members who are not registered in the forum to either register and message me or to email me (the sponsor name and email address) at mainak_das1 @ yahoo.com

You are in process after interview...so wait for a while.

hunny singh

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th
AOR Received.
June 22nd
File Transfer...
June 25th
Interview........
Recommended in Notes
Passport Req..
Pata nai kado
VISA ISSUED...
Sapna hi hai huje
LANDED..........
Hope very soon baba ji mehar karo par der na karo
Hello Guys,

Please don't do this type of bloody things to send the e-mail to govt. They clear mentioned in the website that we have to wait till 16 months as per country specific. So please request you to don't create such probs those who didn't do anything.. Afterall we have decided to go to canada to be with ur spouse or better carrier then why we are questioning to the govt officers that they didn't do anything.

Please don't take it otherwise rest all are educated and knows better than me :)

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
hunny singh said:
Hello Guys,

Please don't do this type of bloody things to send the e-mail to govt. They clear mentioned in the website that we have to wait till 16 months as per country specific. So please request you to don't create such probs those who didn't do anything.. Afterall we have decided to go to canada to be with ur spouse or better carrier then why we are questioning to the govt officers that they didn't do anything.

Please don't take it otherwise rest all are educated and knows better than me :)
Sorry, I have to say this. Don't be scared. they will not cancel your PR. Just kidding nothing personnel. mainaik_das is right in every point.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
Hi guys..my idea is to unite together and go public through media like CBC,toronto star. I am with you guys.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
http://www.cbc.ca/thenational/indepthanalysis/gopublic/

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
"Go Public!!!!!!!!"
Get them! Get them!
:p :p :p :p

VeenaSai

Nov 12, 2014
jask said:
Even we are with you if you are planning to write a letter to immigration minister. Now, our daughter is eight months old and they are still not processing our file. :(
Hi jask

Did u apply pr for your daughter ? We applied for our daughter when she is 1 months old and now she's 15 months old still now they didn't processed our file :(

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
jagga said:
Hi guys..my idea is to unite together and go public through media like CBC,toronto star. I am with you guys.
thanks for the support. This is something that we can consider for later. Personally speaking, i am willing to fly all the way east to Ottawa for a silent protest.

jask

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Surrey, BC Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-05-2014
File Transfer...
14-06-2014
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
28-10-2015
Hi Veena,
I am sponsor. My daughter was born in Canada. After her birth, both of us came to India so tha she can grow up close to her dad. We will stay here only untill my husband gets his visa.

VeenaSai said:
Hi jask

Did u apply pr for your daughter ? We applied for our daughter when she is 1 months old and now she's 15 months old still now they didn't processed our file :(

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
hunny singh said:
Hello Guys,

When i applied, the time frame was 13 months. then they changed it to 16. who knows, that come 16 , they may change it to 19. However, this is not even the gravest of all issue. What we want fixed is the unsystematic way of processing files. There should be a system to process it as FIFO, just like the office in Mississauga. This is the least we can expect as hard working tax paying canadian citizens.

Gavie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Request
Remedical 16 Sep 2015 without req
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
Interview Done 1 October and submit pcc medi & PP In Process 6-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015 got PP back by Indian Post on 17-10-2015
LANDED..........
Packing Start
nO UPDATES Still AR/MR

ghilu

Apr 15, 2015
Our application is an August one and received In Process on April 2nd. I went to see the MP's office and the case worker got back to me in less than a week about our file. Even they knew that NDVO was slow. Unfortunately, the NDVO response did not tell me anything useful:
This application is currently in the queue for final review by the case officer. Following the review, if there are additional requirements to be fulfilled, it will be communicated to the application. Visas will be issued if all statutory requirements have been met.

No action is required on the applicants' part, at this time as they have complied with all requests made to date. Should we require any additional information, we will contact the applicants in writing.
Being in the queue confuses me because I thought we were all in the queue until we got In Process when our file actually started reviewing by a case officer. But according to that e-mail, it seems like an officer looked at our file then put it away to partially go through other files.