Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
angel2812 said:
guys lets go ahead with this joint petition..it wouldnt do any harm.. lets all give it a try...
Enough of wait. Time to take some action!

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
2nd March 2015; IP: 4th-March-2015
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
fiza11 said:
+1. we need to highlight this. why being a Canadian citizen the right to unite with our family is being taken from us.
As of now there are 4 people (including myself on this)..we need more..lets atleast get into the double digits.

Also post the issues that you want to address.

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
mainak_das1 said:
As of now there are 4 people (including myself on this)..we need more..lets atleast get into the double digits.

I think we should also have a follow-up plan to ensure that we get a reply. My suggestion is the following
-keep sending the same email every day for 5 days
if thats not successful then have every one call the office number for another 1 week. Let them know that we are willing to go public with this if we dont get an answer soon.
If everything else fails then go to CBC go public and other media outlets..

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
fiza11 said:
+1. we need to highlight this. why being a Canadian citizen the right to unite with our family is being taken from us.
Wouldn't they say you are allowed to visit them and stay with them for 6 months and more. That's the benefit we have as a citizen to stay in other country if we like...

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
VM.WK said:
Wouldn't they say you are allowed to visit them and stay with them for 6 months and more. That's the benefit we have as a citizen to stay in other country if we like...
Some people like me have jobs that we have to save because that is the only family income..if we leave jobs and go to India there will be no food or money for us to survive..

Im sorry to say not all people are rich to travel..

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
fiza11 said:
I am also in to send a strong message to minister. However, i would like to refrain myself from providing the file number. AFAIK file number is confidential and shoiuld not be shared.

Will give you my email address.

I urge other members to join as well.
Please at a bare minmum provide the sponsor name and email address. This will help in establishing the credibility/importance of the petition/complaint.

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
should have been 6 months ago.
VISA ISSUED...
seriously.... still no visa!!!!
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
I am in too guys.

mainak_das1 said:

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
mainak_das1 said:
Please at a bare minmum provide the sponsor name and email address. This will help in establishing the credibility/importance of the petition/complaint.
I am in as well. I can provide the name and the email address, will inbox you

Prabhu

Jul 6, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
04-Nov-2014, In-process July 1st 2015
Med's Done....
08-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
August 3rd
I also strongly support you people.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
mainak_das1 said:
People willing to join please message me the following
-Sponsor Name
-File #
-email address (i will cc the person in the email)

Again, this info will not be shared on the forum.
Hi,

This is a great idea. Please we should make sure we do not say anything offending to CIC.
Lets review the email content in this thread.
Also like Fiza said, I think File no should not be included. Sponsor name and email id should be enough to substantiate how many applicants are behind this. Also more people will be willing to join.
When you cc the email, everyone is going to get each others File no's.

Will NDVO look up our names and screw us more ? Just wondering.. better to brainstorm all our ideas and fears now..

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
What worse can NDVO do than this. Not issue visa for that they need a solid reason. However, looking at people in India, ego seems to be an issue. So, if you offend them. Dont know there this might end.

innosense said:
Hi,

This is a great idea. Please we should make sure we do not say anything offending to CIC.
Lets review the email content in this thread.
Also like Fiza said, I think File no should not be included. Sponsor name and email id should be enough to substantiate how many applicants are behind this. Also more people will be willing to join.
When you cc the email, everyone is going to get each others File no's.

Will NDVO look up our names and screw us more ? Just wondering.. better to brainstorm all our ideas and fears now..

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clueless2 said:
Hey!

Dont really understand this whole NDVO charade. I applied in May 2014 and nothing yet not even In Process. I got the notes yesterday and apparently according to the notes my file is in process. It says Interview Recommended and file has been placed in Interview Queue. The notes were last updated on 31st October 2014.

According to this, the file has been in intervie queue since last 6 months. :eek: ???
According to my notes, the file was last touched on October 31st as well. seems like we might have the same guy. My notes says interview to be waived though I am still waiting for any progress on it since then.

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
my notes say Interview recommended and its funny how people who applied months later have already got the visa and landed as well. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

d4d said:
According to my notes, the file was last touched on October 31st as well. seems like we might have the same guy. My notes says interview to be waived though I am still waiting for any progress on it since then.

sunandshine11

Jul 14, 2014
Family sponsorship

We received your application to sponsor on June 4, 2014.

We started processing your application on September 16, 2014.

Permanent Residence

We received application for permanent residence on June 4, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

IS this insane or WHAT!!

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in for the petition. I have sent a private message with my name and emaill address already.

The points that I would like highlighted is
- There is no FIFO procedure which i believe is highly unfair.
- The isnt any movements on the application for months at a time (as shown by the notes). This is again unfair when your relationship is considered genuine (again as per notes). They should have a process where it is at least reviewed monthly or so to ensure if anything else is required and informed to the applicant immediately. It is understandable if they put an application on hold awaiitng, medical/PCC/fee/etc. However, with everything presented upfront, this delay is unacceptable.
- The rules are simply opposite of family re-unification. The process requires the sponsor to be settled in Canada before they apply while their spouses wait for 16 months at least. This is unacceptable.
(I own a Canadian based business and have traveled outside of Canada extensively in the past 4 years and I received a letter asking to show my resettlement plans or else they will reject our application. I don't understand, being a Canadian citizen, doesn't even get my wife an automatic eligibility to get a spousal immigration application irrespective of if I am here or not).
- Spouse of Work visa Individual are issued visa immediately and are able to be here with their partner. Applicant awaiting spousal visa should be allow to receive an automatic visit visa as well if there are delays in the application. That way, at least, they should be with their loved ones.

Please, others add or edit the above points. Lets get this moving. Even if it doesn't help us in time. I hope the new applicants filing in later years shouldn't have to go through what we are right now.

Also, let's not restrict this to NDVO. if you are writing to the immigration minister, we can gather people from other visa office as well as they are going with the same issues. SOme have it worse than NDVO.