March 2014
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
August 2013, December 2014
Passport Req..
Not yet. Status = 'Decision made' on 20th May 2015.
jaytanz said:
I have 6 pcc attached to my file i dont think it is an issue till everything is legal on your file
Thanks Jaytanx. I'm just wondering why its taking so long for me. I wrote an email to them yesterday via their website, as my timeline has now passed 1 year(14 months to be precise) - the wait time that was mentioned when I submitted my application last year was 1 year.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
alltron said:
Thanks Jaytanx. I'm just wondering why its taking so long for me. I wrote an email to them yesterday via their website, as my timeline has now passed 1 year(14 months to be precise) - the wait time that was mentioned when I submitted my application last year was 1 year.
Hoping for some good updates this tuesday mate

skca4600

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
Imm 5669 (Q 8 &12) on 8th Oct, 14...sent and received at NDVO on 13th Oct
AOR Received.
26th Feb 2014
File Transfer...
28th Feb 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014, 9th Apr 2015
Interview........
22nd April 2015
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 13th June 2015
LANDED..........
4th July 2015.
Hi, so we finally got in process status 3 days after our interview at NDVO,

The interview was just 15 mins and very light, we hired an interpreter who handled it well.

So officer their and then said the interview was good she accepted the new medical even though they had not ask for it, she said it will save your time so that's good.

Hopefully we get PPR this week.

Just one point Interviews are not bad at all and not necessarily for the cases with complication only.

Almost time to leave forum.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
skca4600 said:
Hi, so we finally got in process status 3 days after our interview at NDVO,

The interview was just 15 mins and very light, we hired an interpreter who handled it well.

So officer their and then said the interview was good she accepted the new medical even though they had not ask for it, she said it will save your time so that's good.

Hopefully we get PPR this week.

Just one point Interviews are not bad at all and not necessarily for the cases with complication only.

Almost time to leave forum.
hi bro,,can you post questions asked and were you both interviewed ?

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this New Delhi forum. I had applied for spousal visa in Jan. 2015 and received SA in March 2015 and my file was transferred to New Delhi. Now I have received this letter from New Delhi visa office:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

But now we have already paid landing fee and submitted police clearance certificate and the supplementary information forms too. So I am just wondering what do I need to do in this case. Have any of you guys received this sort of letter from Visa office.

Please help me out here guys.

Thank you,
Amit

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Amit k said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this New Delhi forum. I had applied for spousal visa in Jan. 2015 and received SA in March 2015 and my file was transferred to New Delhi. Now I have received this letter from New Delhi visa office:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, (if not already paid). Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more,( if not already submitted) Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

But now we have already paid landing fee and submitted police clearance certificate and the supplementary information forms too. So I am just wondering what do I need to do in this case. Have any of you guys received this sort of letter from Visa office.

Thank you,
Amit
You don't have to worry about anything now Amit
Sit back relax give it a six months and then start checking your ecas we all have received these letter at one point

PS - read your letter carefully where it says if not paid if not submitted

Good luck

mkrp22

Oct 12, 2014
Amit k said:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you,
Amit

Hi Amit,
May I ask what date in January did you apply and what date in March did you get AOR?
Thanks

skca4600

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
Imm 5669 (Q 8 &12) on 8th Oct, 14...sent and received at NDVO on 13th Oct
AOR Received.
26th Feb 2014
File Transfer...
28th Feb 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014, 9th Apr 2015
Interview........
22nd April 2015
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 13th June 2015
LANDED..........
4th July 2015.
jagga said:
hi bro,,can you post questions asked and were you both interviewed ?
No major questions really my address, roommate name, employer name, it really just seemed like formality interview.

Just the wife was interviewed.

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi guys!!!!!
Would need some help
I posted my timeline yesterday I can't find any comments or replies made to my post how would I see those

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Need help nobody replied as I asked previous that which documents we have attach while sending notes because there is one column to attach documents??

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Kamaldeep momi said:
Need help nobody replied as I asked previous that which documents we have attach while sending notes because there is one column to attach documents??
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf
that is the form you need to fill out and get it signed by you and your spouse. Then you will attach it where is asks 'attach document(s)

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Hi kamila_26h

Is ur status still in ip ? Have u lived in any other country ?

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
aikam said:
Hi I have been a silent user n would like to post my timeline of both of us
I sponsored my husband on 26 June which is app filed date
Received AoR 21 August then letter from ndvo on 5 September
Our file went into process on January 6 they asked for pcc from the place where my husband was living 4 yr ago. We sent it right after a week since then no update....
Thanks ... Wishing good luck to all
Hi aikam

Did u order Gcms notes ? Not sure these days it is taking long after getting in process and dm.
We just have to wait it out. Good luck .

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
innosense said:
Hi aikam

Did u order Gcms notes ? Not sure these days it is taking long after getting in process and dm.
We just have to wait it out. Good luck .
Yes I did but I wasn't sure how to do it they asked me to get consent of husband and then after 2 days I submitted consent form now I have to wait one month and we have one month to expire our medical....
Thanku ... I wish n pray that they should get the same speed which they were using until January

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
innosense said:
Hi kamila_26h

Is ur status still in ip ? Have u lived in any other country ?
Hi innosense,

Yes, still in IP .. :( no ..I dont know what's going on ..when I first ordered note back in jan 2015. It showed that the security checks have not been started ..I've ordered notes again to see what going on