why?
Passport Req..
should have been 6 months ago.
VISA ISSUED...
seriously.... still no visa!!!!
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
buggleboy said:
I contacted the call center and the agent said that she would refer me to their webmaster/online team as she cannot answer why the details have disappeared or why we are not able to see the details. She agreed that we should have been seeing and she is not sure as to why it has disappeared besides she told me that these kind of questions are best to be checked with online team. Hope that helps and clears the confusion around.
Did you speak to them? Any outcome? Do you think we should call as well?

amop

Feb 28, 2014
hey clueless2 ...just ensure that your consultant tells you well within time that they have requested passport or its in in process blah blah ..cz we have seen cases where consultant left the company and no one knew about the file and passport was requested by consulate . tho they send email to person who is being approved in this case your husband. At at every point remain connected with your consultant in canada.

hope this helps

clueless2 said:
Hey Guys

when they request for visa once the pr is approved do they ask the person who is being sponsored or the applicant? I applied through a consultant and she is not helpful at all. I am not sure that maybe the passport was requested and shes not telling me. So i just want to confirm, my husband is in india will he be contacted or my consultant who is in canada?

Thanks

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
amop said:
hey clueless2 ...just ensure that your consultant tells you well within time that they have requested passport or its in in process blah blah ..cz we have seen cases where consultant left the company and no one knew about the file and passport was requested by consulate . tho they send email to person who is being approved in this case your husband. At at every point remain connected with your consultant in canada.

hope this helps
Thanks amop, i have been trying to do that but it really helps to know about other peoples status, kind of a relief. Ecas being down is making me very anxious.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi aumraiya...

for any additional info where the space is inadequate , attach a sheet and mentioning the question number and also stating on the form additional info attached . If possible make a covering letter with all the forms where you will be attaching extra notes.
Its total number of years studies beginning from kg or first class and to highest education !
Photos have to be loose or you can also do collage so save time and space ;-)
hope this helps!

aumraiya said:
Hi everyone,

I have a few questions about the forms

- Quite often I find that space is inadequate in the application forms, for example for background information about places lived, activities etc. Is it ok to attach extra sheets of paper and just write "Please see attached document for details" in the form ?

- Regarding education I have a Masters Degree and the form asks how many years, does that mean total number of years studying or just for my Masters Degree

Also, for the photos and supporting documents how would you recommend to organize the file. From what I have seen photos have to be loose and not in a file

Thanks in advance

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
amop said:

hope this helps
Hey Amop, fyi I applied same day as you but got AOR a day later. So i am gonna ask for updates if any. :-X ;D

amop

Feb 28, 2014
i know....!!! ecas is working .. we all in same boat anxious and waiting for reply. I am still waiting on my file ndvo wake up !

ecas
clueless2 said:
Thanks amop, i have been trying to do that but it really helps to know about other peoples status, kind of a relief. Ecas being down is making me very anxious.

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
amop said:
what is your timeline ...?
Same as you applied on May 22 2014, AOR received on July 22 2014. Med was done in march or april I dont remember to be exact but was asked to submit husbands police clearance again on august 7. After that no update or reply.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
clueless2 said:
Did you speak to them? Any outcome? Do you think we should call as well?
I spoke to them and hence I shared what was told to me by the call center agent. She sent me an email suggesting that I email it to their webmaster or so to see what's happening.

You can contact too but just be prepared to spend 25-30 mins on the phone to get to the agent as there is a long wait time :)

amop

Feb 28, 2014
hey clueless ..

so it was pcc clearance again ..but have they contacted you for remedical for your husband ?

also have you applied for notes ?

we received reply on notes on 16th march and it says interview recommended but not sure if its happening and this was said in nov 2014 since then they have been sitting i guess on my file and nesting on it :'(
...my file was transferred in july so practically we do have same time lines ! i have no communication from ndvo its disappointing eh ! My husband who is in canada has not done mp enquiry till now ...have you done that yet ?

clueless2 said:
Same as you applied on May 22 2014, AOR received on July 22 2014. Med was done in march or april I dont remember to be exact but was asked to submit husbands police clearance again on august 7. After that no update or reply.

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
buggleboy said:
I spoke to them and hence I shared what was told to me by the call center agent. She sent me an email suggesting that I email it to their webmaster or so to see what's happening.

You can contact too but just be prepared to spend 25-30 mins on the phone to get to the agent as there is a long wait time :)

This is very strange. They say spouse usually gets preference, I highly doubt that now. You have to wait this long to meet your partner and go through so many delays and difficulties.

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
amop said:
hey clueless ..

so it was pcc clearance again ..but have they contacted you for remedical for your husband ?

also have you applied for notes ?

we received reply on notes on 16th march and it says interview recommended but not sure if its happening and this was said in nov 2014 since then they have been sitting i guess on my file and nesting on it :'(
...my file was transferred in july so practically we do have same time lines ! i have no communication from ndvo its disappointing eh ! My husband who is in canada has not done mp enquiry till now ...have you done that yet ?

No I have applied for notes lets see when they come. MP enquiry I have heard they dont do much rather you get more information from notes than through MP. Lets see when I get my notes what they say. Where is you husband in Canada?

Sandygeet

Mar 14, 2015
Hi I got AOR on 14th march ... On 17 they send me letter but I didn't get yet... My husbAnd called dem they said v got approved n file transfer to our VO...I checked online status by using uci it shows application received n decision made ..... When I use file number n my details it shows my Indian home address .... N application received n medical received..... Is it the sign that my file reached delhi VO ???

Maggy2023

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
27-03-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2014
Interview........
HOPEFULLY NO
Passport Req..
07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ON TRV AUGUST 4TH 2015 and Returned back on 6th December2015
Sandygeet said:
Hi I got AOR on 14th march ... On 17 they send me letter but I didn't get yet... My husbAnd called dem they said v got approved n file transfer to our VO...I checked online status by using uci it shows application received n decision made ..... When I use file number n my details it shows my Indian home address .... N application received n medical received..... Is it the sign that my file reached delhi VO ???
[/quote

Yes ....most probably..

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Sandygeet said:
Did you receive an email for SA approval with a pdf ? If you did then you will not get another letter to your address. its just what it says in ecas.
If you are able to see your PR status with applicant details everything is fine. File would have reached NDVO in about 2 weeks after SA.