18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
aqua_AB said:
Im not too sure, but usually u need to land in Canada before the medicals expire
Same mine is expiring April 13th too so let's see if we get reassessment or ppr request. Looking at the previous cases it's more likes to get reassessment . Anyways please do let me know too. Thank you

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
fiza11 said:
Hi Guys,

I request everyone to please tweet about your story @ MinChrisA @ CiCBacklog #stopkeepingpartnersseperated

It is very important we raise our voice. Until we don't speak, nothing can be done. Everyone please join in.

Good work Fiza ! I just read that over 16,000 signed a petition to remove the "feeling fat" emoji in Facebook and Fb is going to remove it. ???

edit: Guys please this was not intended to be sarcastic or hurtful. My bad I didnt write more.
I only meant that if people can come together for removing an emoticon we are capable of more.
So please sign every petition Inland or Outland and also tweet with the given handles. :)

Arvind12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
File Transfer...
10-03-15 - INPROCESS - 07/08/2015
Med's Request
Upfront on 14-11-2014 . remed req. Dec 4
Med's Done....
Remed sent back on Dec 24
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 25th jan , Passport sent to Ottawa -25th jan
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5
LANDED..........
Feb 10
Guys i got my SA and file transferred to Delhi. But UCI that i received in SA approval for my wife is same as mine. Is it normal ?? When i checked the status it shows still as Application received. Is that normal ??

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Arvind12 said:
Guys i got my SA and file transferred to Delhi. But UCI that i received in SA approval for my wife is same as mine. Is it normal ?? When i checked the status it shows still as Application received. Is that normal ??
Sponsor will get the email with Sponsor UCI.

Your wife and you should have different UCI. And you will be able to login to ecas with both UCI's and respective information.
Sponsor will be able to see 2 statuses - Sponsorship status and PR status. Principal Applicant can see only PR status.
After SA, Sponsorship status will become Decision made. It will get updated eventually. nothing to worry.

Arvind12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
File Transfer...
10-03-15 - INPROCESS - 07/08/2015
Med's Request
Upfront on 14-11-2014 . remed req. Dec 4
Med's Done....
Remed sent back on Dec 24
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 25th jan , Passport sent to Ottawa -25th jan
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5
LANDED..........
Feb 10
Thanks for your reply. Who can able to update Spread sheet ? I would like to update my info there. but i can only view it.

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
innosense said:
Good work Fiza ! I just read that over 16,000 signed a petition to remove the "feeling fat" emoji in Facebook and Fb is going to remove it. ???
Innosense.....At least Fiza and some other people out here are making a genuine effort. yes it may not lead to anything (or it may ) its worth a try ....No One forced you to do anything. So Its a humble request if you cant do anything to help or understand the situation of people who have applied even way before you at least DON'T BE SARCASTIC AND CONDESCENDING....

Its a shame that being in the same boat you have the B%^())$#s to write sarcastic comments like this. and btw GUESS what : Inland sponsorship applicants made a hue and cry about how long their process is taking and they now have the right to apply for a work permit while waiting for the pr to come through...How the hell did you think that happened. Definitely not through the efforts of people like you who just know how to pass sarcastic comments rather than help out or try to do something about the situation.

my dear you are a august 2014 applicant ....wait till you are like us waiting for F$%(??__*$*%$)( 19-20 months to see your partner...I don't wish anything bad on anyone..but just reading your comment has really pissed me off .shame on you

FIZA : dont take to heart such comments of such ignorant people.

Amanhans

Feb 12, 2015
Abbotsford
Category........
Visa Office......
Nvdo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 july 2014
AOR Received.
3 sept 2014
File Transfer...
19 sept 2014
Interview........
I hope for not. IP since 16 feb 2015
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Zokomon said:
Hi guys! Apologies for asking the same question again, but would appreciate if someone who has received their PR card can answer.

What's the validity of the card, two years or five years?
Thanks!
PR is always for 5 years for canada and TR is for 2 years

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
rhomank said:
Innosense.....At least Fiza and some other people out here are making a genuine effort. yes it may not lead to anything (or it may ) its worth a try ....No One forced you to do anything. So Its a humble request if you cant do anything to help or understand the situation of people who have applied even way before you at least DON'T BE SARCASTIC AND CONDESCENDING....

Its a shame that being in the same boat you have the B%^())$#s to write sarcastic comments like this. and btw GUESS what : Inland sponsorship applicants made a hue and cry about how long their process is taking and they now have the right to apply for a work permit while waiting for the pr to come through...How the hell did you think that happened. Definitely not through the efforts of people like you who just know how to pass sarcastic comments rather than help out or try to do something about the situation.

my dear you are a august 2014 applicant ....wait till you are like us waiting for F$%(??__*$*%$)( 19-20 months to see your partner...I don't wish anything bad on anyone..but just reading your comment has really pissed me off .shame on you

FIZA : dont take to heart such comments of such ignorant people.
rhomank,

I am sorry if my comment appeared to be sarcastic. It was not at all intended to be that way. That was something which has really happened and I put that info here so that many others will read and understand that there are much more serious things than an emoticon. when ppl can get together for that reason and bring about a change, why cant we do it for immigration.

I did not type more in my original comment because I didn't want anyone to think that I am looking down upon an emoticon issue. Different things matter to different ppl. I was careful not to hurt ppl even for an emoticon issue but you misunderstood me.

You can go thru my older posts and see that I have signed petitions too and supported 2013 applicants that someone actually thanked me.
I actually said Good work Fiza ! and I didnt say anything negative.

How did you even bring yourself to think that a fellow applicant will be against such a petition which will directly benefit me.

Just see how much you have typed and for moment I felt quite hurt that people focus only on the negative.
So hold your horses before you swear or curse anyone !
I will edit my previous post clearly !

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
innosense said:
rhomank,

I am sorry if my comment appeared to be sarcastic. It was not at all intended to be that way. That was something which has really happened and I put that info here so that many others will read and understand that there are much more serious things than an emoticon. when ppl can get together for that reason and bring about a change, why cant we do it for immigration.

I did not type more in my original comment because I didn't want anyone to think that I am looking down upon an emoticon issue. Different things matter to different ppl. I was careful not to hurt ppl even for an emoticon issue but you misunderstood me.

You can go thru my older posts and see that I have signed petitions too and supported 2013 applicants that someone actually thanked me.
I actually said Good work Fiza ! and I didnt say anything negative.

How did you even bring yourself to think that a fellow applicant will be against such a petition which will directly benefit me.

Just see how much you have typed and for moment I felt quite hurt that people focus only on the negative.
So hold your horses before you swear or curse anyone !
I will edit my previous post clearly !

I am extremely sorry Innosense. I think i misunderstood your comment , truely didnt know about the emoticon thing . I apologize for jumping to a wrong conclusion .....my bad for sure but the post wasnt clear . I guess my emotions and frustration are also running high..What have the new delhi CIC people made out of us .Ruined our perfectly normal happy lives...

I once again say I am sorry for coming down on you like this but i genuinely misunderstood and read the post u made. Just so tired with the process...currently its been 19 months for us...i am pregnant here in canada all alone without my husband ..guess its the pregnancy hormones going haywire..lol

Please accept my heartfelt apology.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
rhomank said:
I am extremely sorry Innosense. I think i misunderstood your comment , truely didnt know about the emoticon thing . I apologize for jumping to a wrong conclusion .....my bad for sure but the post wasnt clear . I guess my emotions and frustration are also running high..What have the new delhi CIC people made out of us .Ruined our perfectly normal happy lives...

I once again say I am sorry for coming down on you like this but i genuinely misunderstood and read the post u made. Just so tired with the process...currently its been 19 months for us...i am pregnant here in canada all alone without my husband ..guess its the pregnancy hormones going haywire..lol

Please accept my heartfelt apology.
Apology accepted !

Congratulations on your pregnancy ! Its a beautiful phase. Stay cheerful and beat the hormones ! I will keep you and everyone else in my prayers.
:)

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
innosense said:
Apology accepted !

Congratulations on your pregnancy ! Its a beautiful phase. Stay cheerful and beat the hormones ! I will keep you and everyone else in my prayers.
:)
Thank you for your good wishes!! :) May some miracle happen and may we all be granted visas soon!

rav_29

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Visa Office......
new dehli
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2018
AOR Received.
June 21 ,2018
Passport Req..
in process since july 23 2018
VM.WK said:
Same mine is expiring April 13th too so let's see if we get reassessment or ppr request. Looking at the previous cases it's more likes to get reassessment . Anyways please do let me know too. Thank you
I saw that u are also a june applicant. Have u applied notes or your file is in process? Mine is still AR.

yykd

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 5th 2014
AOR Received.
april 2nd 2014
Med's Done....
april 4th 2014
Passport Req..
decision made on 7th march and ppr on 17th march
VISA ISSUED...
5th may 2015
LANDED..........
flying on 28th may
VM.WK said:
ok sure , when it u get your decision made status?

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
one inquiry ... kindly reply ... my India PCC will expire today 11 march 2015, I think India PCC is valid for 6 months only. Will CIC canada mississauga office ask me visa E-mail for new / fresh India PCC .....or I have to send to CIC Canada mississauga office (should I wait for their email or not).

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
rav_29 said:
I saw that u are also a june applicant. Have u applied notes or your file is in process? Mine is still AR.
So new delhi received your application now? When was your DM from Mississauga?