Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
ydj_dil said:
Hi guys, can you give me an estimate on how long it took you to receive GCMS notes, if you applied and received? I applied 1 week ago, and I am not sure when they will come. Generally takes 3-4 weeks I heard. But, any realistic time would be nice :)

Its so stupid, I'm now waiting for GCMS notes on top of visa itself. Why does it take 4 weeks for a computer generated notes list to be emailed? :mad:
You will get it in a month... I got mine after exact 1 month. And yeah it is stupid to wait for computer generated notes for a month but I think their is team which works on them and this is not only releted to immigration its for everything a person wants on government.. Access to information ACT and Privacy act enables us to access this notes so imagine Immigration only has so many streams where applicants ask this - spousal category, work permit, parents visa etc. and then other government fields where people ask for information. That's the reason it takes time for them to process request.

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many April applicant are waiting for PPR?

ali.14

Jan 20, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ydj_dil said:
When do your medical expire? There are cases where they sent PPR ten days before medicals expire, then get visa in 3 days and fly 4th day. Since you said Yes, just be prepared, packed up to leave any minute. For sure you will be here before they expire.

If you said no, they would have sent you remedical request. Since you said Yes, they cannot send you remedical, and they will have to give you visa before your current medicals expire.
I hope so medicals expire end of jan but they told med your meds expire feb 12 or something so i'm guessing they have extended the expiry date if they can do that but still know i dont know what to do :(

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
Pamma97 said:
You will get it in a month... I got mine after exact 1 month. And yeah it is stupid to wait for computer generated notes for a month but I think their is team which works on them and this is not only releted to immigration its for everything a person wants on government.. Access to information ACT and Privacy act enables us to access this notes so imagine Immigration only has so many streams where applicants ask this - spousal category, work permit, parents visa etc. and then other government fields where people ask for information. That's the reason it takes time for them to process request.
Thanks for the estimate Pamma97! I should get it mid Feb then I think...

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
ali.14 said:
I hope so medicals expire end of jan but they told med your meds expire feb 12 or something so i'm guessing they have extended the expiry date if they can do that but still know i dont know what to do :(
You will get PPR soon I think. Feb 12 is not far away. Just be very quick with everything after PPR comes, no time to relax. Pictures for PPR, Packing, list of things you are carrying, money etc. Sometimes people say things like "Oh its Festival time, stores are closed, there is too much traffic, scary weather etc." :p

Canadasandhu

Jan 21, 2015
jaggy999 said:
I'm sending my appln in the coming week and just want to let you know that my case is same as urs.
My wife and me were in regular touch for 7 months and spent 16 days together before getting married. Attached the same proof as urs, but included her passport copy with change in name and also added my name under Name of Spouse.

I have enclosed a cover letter covering all the red flags that I see in my appln, and attached proofs for the same. Now just thinking in a positive way, But I'm not ruling out a interview for my wife unluckily.

When I applied for my Skilled worker PR, I got both a verification call and an interview after that, so praying for a smooth sail this time though.

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
ali.14 said:
Whn u got call?
Pls tell us ur timelines

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many days CIC takes to respond about MP enquiry.

Mine was done yesterday so wondering when to get response.

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
ydj_dil said:
Yes, that is happening to me and my wife now. My wife said not ready, and its been 3 months and no news....very frustrated. We applied for GCMS notes.
Thats the reason, if you get call always says yes to them " we are ready to go" dont say NO..

ali.14

Jan 20, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ydj_dil said:
You will get PPR soon I think. Feb 12 is not far away. Just be very quick with everything after PPR comes, no time to relax. Pictures for PPR, Packing, list of things you are carrying, money etc. Sometimes people say things like "Oh its Festival time, stores are closed, there is too much traffic, scary weather etc." :p
thanks alot for you helpful info i hope it becomes true

ali.14

Jan 20, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
payal9 said:
Whn u got call?
Pls tell us ur timelines
Got the call on the 20th of jan 2015 and timeline goes as application filed end of june 2014 status on ecas changed to IP jan 15, 2015

Preetinderbedi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fiza11 said:
You are lucky preetinder.....wish I could do the same. i am going India but only for 3 weeks as that is max vacation days I can get.
No dear luck is not favouring me, my wife is in india but due to some official assignment I have to travel to Lebanon in Middle east. I am here for 2 months and we are again away from each other. And on top of that it is almost impossible to get even a tourist visa for indian pp holders. So i cant even get her here. Wait is the only option left :)