jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
tintumon said:
I can tell you guys the way I did it bcoz I had almost same situation like you guys
I met my wife in person at her home for the first time so i fill up her home address for the place we met first in person
and for the question when and where you met - I gave the answer 'Skype video call' and its date.
I dont even have any photo together before marriage other than call and chat details.
I still submit all details of that though i missed some of call details.
I would say what ever documents you can give to prove your relationship that would be helpful to convince the officer.
the marriage photos u need to produce important events of marriage. like ring exchange, number of attendees, reception.
My friend who got married an year back only provided 15 photos of his marriage as it was an inter cast marriage happened in a panchayath registar office not with any relatives but few friends. His wife got PR recently even with out any questions asked, but I dont know how ........ Overall I would say provide evidences as much as you can and pray well.... If the almighty joined our dearest one to us,then he will definitely support us to live a life together.....................................
Thanks I have to cover the fact that only 20 people attended our wedding....coz we hardly had any time to send invites (I was only on a 3 weeks vacation).

preet:)

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9/2014
AOR Received.
Aug 6/2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
In May 2014
Interview........
IP since dec3/2014
Passport Req..
Jan 15/2015
Any update for avneet :)

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
All u came at nite...whole day noone came...we feel so alone...

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
payal9 said:
Kanneeeddaaa walea da din hun hoya :( but don't worry Payal you'll be good... don't take too much stress and whenever you talk to your husband just talk about what you did today and all and how lucky you are and how lucky he is to have you as a wife...just basic stuff and don't think about this just ignore this and relax whenever its gonna happen it will happen no one can do anything about it.

Geet88

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June,2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Interview........
Ip since 22 Dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
Another day gone no updates from ndvo. Feeling very low

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
payal9 said:
our day starts now dear :) and dont loose your hopes:)

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
Pamma97 said:
Kanneeeddaaa walea da din hun hoya :( but don't worry Payal you'll be good... don't take too much stress and whenever you talk to your husband just talk about what you did today and all and how lucky you are and how lucky he is to have you as a wife...just basic stuff and don't think about this just ignore this and relax whenever its gonna happen it will happen no one can do anything about it.
Thats true,Pamma: I wish I will get much time to talk to him these days, My new job suck, I wouldn't get the time to talk to him, while I reached home, after cooking food and all, getting so tired .

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
Hi guys, can you give me an estimate on how long it took you to receive GCMS notes, if you applied and received? I applied 1 week ago, and I am not sure when they will come. Generally takes 3-4 weeks I heard. But, any realistic time would be nice :)

Its so stupid, I'm now waiting for GCMS notes on top of visa itself. Why does it take 4 weeks for a computer generated notes list to be emailed? :mad:

ali.14

Jan 20, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=14pt]please members i need your help and experience.. i got a call from delhi asking if i can travel to canada on so and so date i said yes but i havent hear any news from them as of yet and i called them back on the number they didnt pick up has any had this happen before or know of anyone please all members give me your thoughts what should i do???????????????? ??? ??? ???[/size]

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like our files have been dumped into storage.....Its been so long and no update....

Fed up looking IP status from 2 months...

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
ali.14 said:
[size=14pt]please members i need your help and experience.. i got a call from delhi asking if i can travel to canada on so and so date i said yes but i havent hear any news from them as of yet and i called them back on the number they didnt pick up has any had this happen before or know of anyone please all members give me your thoughts what should i do???????????????? ??? ??? ???[/size]

Congrats!! You will get PPR soon, before your medicals expire you will be here for sure!

ali.14

Jan 20, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ydj_dil said:
Congrats!! You will get PPR soon, before your medicals expire you will be here for sure!
I don't know because my medicals expire soon and they still have not sent me PPR :( :mad:

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
ali.14 said:
I don't know because my medicals expire soon and they still have not sent me PPR :( :mad:
When do your medical expire? There are cases where they sent PPR ten days before medicals expire, then get visa in 3 days and fly 4th day. Since you said Yes, just be prepared, packed up to leave any minute. For sure you will be here before they expire.

If you said no, they would have sent you remedical request. Since you said Yes, they cannot send you remedical, and they will have to give you visa before your current medicals expire.

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
ali.14 said:
thats good you said yes to them, Wait for now they will get back you soon, One of my known he said I wont able to go within 2-3 weeks after that I will go, they delayed his case for another 4 months. So always says yes yes yes.............

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
Yes, that is happening to me and my wife now. My wife said not ready, and its been 3 months and no news....very frustrated. We applied for GCMS notes.