IP on 11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Nitya114 said:
is there any body left who are feb applicant and still stuck in IP.......
I am with you my friend , stuck at IP.

Nov 1, 2014
sunnycool said:
Hello,
1) Yes, you need to mention your wife's name and date of birth at the back.
2) No, there is no need for notarization of documents, as per their instruction guide.
3) No need for translation, matter should be in English.

You should read the instruction manual thoroughly, to avoid any mistakes. Everything is mentioned in it.

All the best.
Thanks mate.

I have read the guide so many times, there is no mention of writing anything on the back of the pictures, still I see that so many applicants write name etc.

The same instruction guide also mentions that if there is use of any other language other than English/French one should get it translated. I know it is just a government stamp on the marriage certificate in "Hindi"...would it lead to a problem I don't know.

This is why..I thought of asking this question. I believe everyone in this section is from Delhi, so they are the best source of information for my situation.

Those who already have been through the process might like to add something about my query.

:-[

PrIsh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
AOR Received.
05-04-2014
File Transfer...
26-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-01-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
04-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
21-12-2014
draxz1289 said:
Sorry guys, we are asking it here no one else is answering in the forums.

We had applied last week but now thinking on withdrawing the application.

In one of the form she had sent she made a mistake of signing in the wrong section so to save time I had re-printed and signed it my self as her.

At that time we didnt think it through in the rush but now I am thinking if its a bad idea and should we withdraw and reapply or send a correction (she will send a new form) or just let it be.

Any help is appreciated
I think it is better to leave it as such as far as sign looks convincing. But still that's just my opinion. There are seniors in this forum who can guide you better. Good luck.

satbeerus2001

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
dpatel said:
Hi Satbeerus,

I think it won't be an issue if the sponsor is a Canadian citizen (not sure about Canadian PR). However after looking at various posts on the forum regarding a sponsor travelling to the spouse country. Won't create any issues if the trips are 1 Or 2 months. He/she may travel after After sponsor is approved. Think about from other perspective - lets say the "sponsored person" is from another country whose processing time are more than 15 months (for e.g. pakistan's process is 36 months), so does that mean that the sponsor can't visit her for more than 1 months? Or they have to travel every year for one month to see their spouse?

Regarding the questions about the purpose of travel, it is a generic question that CBSA officer asks if u r out of country for more than 1 or 2 months. For personal experience, I have travelled to india when I wasn't married after completing my college for 3 months for vacation. When I returned they asked me the purpose of travel as I was gone for 3 months. I simply said that I completed my college and before finding a job I wanted some time off as no company would give me a time off for more than a month.

Now, I am travelling to india to see my wife (end of november) and planning to bring her along with me (end of Jan 2015) when I return as we are early May applicant and looking at the trends in the forum, she will be getting her visa soon. If they do ask questions then it won't be a problem as I wanted to see my wife, and plus I will be graduating in 2 weeks from university (so wanted a time off with my wife before we get busy with our jobs).

My sincere apologises if you feel that I don't agree with your views. However, I COMPLETELY AGREE with the point that the sponsor must be in Canada or atleast returning back with the sponsored person to Canada together.

Cheers,
DPatel

Looks like you know the answer already then I wonder why you asked it in first place

For the citizen part YES. I forgot to mention citizens have no sich bar my apologies.

For PR I did not mean that the PR CANNOT go
outside Canada for more than month. What I meant was if you go for more than a month then you are raising a remote possibility of having some questions raised.

I wanted smooth processing for my file and hence we restricted ourselves so that no unneccessary delay be caused due to such travel

Rest is upto you and I see you already know evrything about this

Good luck

satbeerus2001

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
sbag_in said:
a canadian citizen can travel outside canada at any point. he/she can actually apply from outside canada. a pr must remain in canada, until he/she gets sponsorship approval. and then there is no clear cut guideline on the timeframe of how long one can be outside canada. when the applicant lands in canada it is advisable that the sponsor is also travelling with him/her or is already in canada. but there is no way an immigration officer can find out if the sponsor is in canada or not if the applicant does not disclose it. but the sponsor not being in canada when the applicant lands is basically unheard of.

bottomline if u r a PR travel after u get sa. if u r a citizen u can travel anytime. moreover when a pr or a citizen returns to canada now-a-days, its all mechanised. u don't need to meet any cbsa official under ordinay circumstances. at least that was the case with me. hope this helps..

sammy

My information says if you are a PR then ideally you are required to stay in Canada for the whole length of the PR process and not just SA

And you said that the CBSA cannot find out if the sponsor is in the country or not? Really!???

I did my landing yeaterday and they asked and
told me everything about my sponsor's travel and presence in Canada

I mean they have a system and they can check it in a minute

I am not discouraging ppl from leaving the country but they should not go for more than a month ans this info I have got from many lawyers and CIC call centre

Jan Applicant

Sep 9, 2014
Supr14 said:
hi
Is there any Jan applicant left or I'm the only one waiting for an update from NDVO? :( :eek:
I'm also 17 Jan applicant. Still IP.very frustrating now a days. Now lost all my home. Seems like they kept our file on site:) I think they gonna make us wait for next few months. I also did mp inquiry but not proper answer I got.good luck

anon2014

Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
File Transfer...
21-02-2014 / IP 24-01-2015
Med's Request
Re-Med 24-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2013 / Re-Med 30-01-2015 / Re-Med 21-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Supr14 said:
hi
Is there any Jan applicant left or I'm the only one waiting for an update from NDVO? :( :eek:
Nitya114 said:
is there any body left who are feb applicant and still stuck in IP.......
Hi Supr14 / Nitya114, we're also Jan applicant. Our online status still shows AR/MR.
Our timeline is:

AOR Received.: 08-01-2014
File Transfer...: 21-02-2014
Med's Done....: 22-01-2013

What does your online status show Supr14?

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
draxz1289 said:
Sorry guys, we are asking it here no one else is answering in the forums.

We had applied last week but now thinking on withdrawing the application.

In one of the form she had sent she made a mistake of signing in the wrong section so to save time I had re-printed and signed it my self as her.

At that time we didnt think it through in the rush but now I am thinking if its a bad idea and should we withdraw and reapply or send a correction (she will send a new form) or just let it be.

Any help is appreciated
withdrawing ur application might affect whether it will get approved or not in the future.. i don't think thats a good idea. Just acknowledge your mistake and send the correct form.

naonidh

Oct 23, 2014
Jagraon
Category........
Visa Office......
new dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 july
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
15 sep
Med's Done....
july 3
Interview........
Hope No Interview Becoze IN PROCESS Since 13 March
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
koiii june wale di varee ayee baii
hun ta sukne payea hoia july valia nu

Nav0220

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03, 2014
AOR Received.
April 25, 2014
File Transfer...
May 07, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2014
Interview........
IP: Nov 13, 2014 DM: Dec 07, 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 08, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 12, 2014
LANDED..........
soon....;) ;) Dec 24, 2014
Anyone from Jan to March who did any kind of inquiry, Please share your details.
I am trying to find which inquiry process is worth to go with....

amansanghera

Oct 26, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
File Transfer...
Sep 2014
Med's Done....
march
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
naonidh said:
koiii june wale di varee ayee baii
hun ta sukne payea hoia july valia nu
not yet haje ta may applicants v waiting ch ne
we have to wait till dec i hope we'll get good response from NDVO

KT86

Jun 9, 2014
patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2013
AOR Received.
AOR2 : 01-04-2014
File Transfer...
05-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
IP :06-08-2014 DM : 02-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Nav0220 said:
Anyone from Jan to March who did any kind of inquiry, Please share your details.
Go for MP enquiry..its the fastest way to know about the status of your file

KT86

Jun 9, 2014
patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2013
AOR Received.
AOR2 : 01-04-2014
File Transfer...
05-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
IP :06-08-2014 DM : 02-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
A late update , was off forum forum for the last 2 days . I got DM yesterday and today got a msg that Passport has been dispatched from delhi to VFS chandigarh . So finally the never ending wait is over :)

Nitya114

Jul 7, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-14
AOR Received.
25-03-14
File Transfer...
12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
Jan Applicant said:
.same here done MP inquiry but they told that file is under background check.....more than 2 months of IP....don't know y they are delaying our files....

anon2014

Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
File Transfer...
21-02-2014 / IP 24-01-2015
Med's Request
Re-Med 24-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2013 / Re-Med 30-01-2015 / Re-Med 21-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Nav0220 said:
KT86 said:
Go for MP enquiry..its the fastest way to know about the status of your file
we did MP enquiry as well but it was no help. they just told us "there are no updates on your file and to check back after 3 months".
we are Jan applicant and our online status is stuck at AR/MR.
we have also ordered the Atip notes but havent received them yet. hope it will have some info on whats the hold up..

did anyone else manage to get any specific info thru MP enquiry?