Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
DK1212 said:
Hello,

I am new to this forum so can someone add me to this thread?

Visa Office......: New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......: 13-01-2014
AOR Received.: 15-02-2014
Sponsorship approval: 15-02-2014
Med's updated to ECAS: 18-02-2014
Passport Req..: Waiting

Thanks
welcome to this forum :) u been added to the SS check below my signature 2014 new delhi.....good luck for passport request and speedy visa :)

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Hi, hope this answers your questions :)!

Thanks a bunch Desi Girl.. You are such a blessing !

yes it answers alot of my questions...and one last bit is So if i get you correct
1. I fill the forms at my end , give all the documentation.
2.send it to my husband in canada
3. he compiles his forms and pay for it online and submit to CPC-M
4. how does Medical option work if it gets done, how do they know what application member was it for ?
5. And honestly I would never want to go to their consulate in delhi to submit it its a nightmare..

DK1212

Mar 2, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
AOR Received.
15-02-2014
File Transfer...
18-02-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
IN PROCESS: 29-08-2014
Interview........
NO REQUIRED
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
Myrah7 said:
welcome to this forum :) u been added to the SS check below my signature 2014 new delhi.....good luck for passport request and speedy visa :)
Hi Myrah7.

The medical was done on Dec 23, 2013.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
amop said:
Thanks a bunch Desi Girl.. You are such a blessing !

yes it answers alot of my questions...and one last bit is So if i get you correct
1. I fill the forms at my end , give all the documentation.
2.send it to my husband in canada
3. he compiles his forms and pay for it online and submit to CPC-M
4. how does Medical option work if it gets done, how do they know what application member was it for ?
5. And honestly I would never want to go to their consulate in delhi to submit it its a nightmare..
Glad to be of help :D That's the reason why I am here.
Yes you are right. You fill out your forms. Attach the e-medical sheet that the doctor gives you after your medicals are done.
The e-medical report has a barcode and number that is assigned to you. New Delhi officers can scan the bar code on the e-medicals and pull up your medical documentation on the computer so don't worry about that part. Also have your PCC in the forms too. You have a checklist that you can follow to make sure no documents are missing.
You have to send all your documents to your husband in Canada. He will pay (I suggest online so he can print the receipt) and add his forms and submit it to Mississauga. Otherwise, you can pay too if you want and just add the receipt to your documents.

At Mississauga, they check to make sure no documents are missing and that all the questions are answered, and they also check up the background of your husband. They will let your husband know that he has been approved as sponsor and that your file has been transferred to New Delhi.
Then the waiting starts for them to ask your passport and to process your application.

New Delhi consulate and all the officers within are nightmares from hell as we unfortunately don't know what they do behind closed doors with our files. We can only hope that one of them is kind enough to look through our files sooner rather than later.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Desi-girl said:
Yes you are right. You fill out your forms. Attach the e-medical sheet that the doctor gives you after your medicals are done.
The e-medical report has a barcode and number that is assigned to you. New Delhi officers can scan the bar code on the e-medicals and pull up your medical documentation on the computer so don't worry about that part. Also have your PCC in the forms too. You have a checklist that you can follow to make sure no documents are missing.
You have to send all your documents to your husband in Canada. He will pay (I suggest online so he can print the receipt) and add his forms and submit it to Mississauga. Otherwise, you can pay too if you want and just add the receipt to your documents.

At Mississauga, they check to make sure no documents are missing and that all the questions are answered, and they also check up the background of your husband. They will let your husband know that he has been approved as sponsor and that your file has been transferred to New Delhi.
Then the waiting starts for them to ask your passport and to process your application.

New Delhi consulate and all the officers within are nightmares from hell as we unfortunately don't know what they do behind closed doors with our files. We can only hope that one of them is kind enough to look through our files sooner rather than later.
Hey Desi Gurl! you know after how long your E-meds will show on your estaus ? Tnx

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
DK1212 said:
Hi Myrah7.

The medical was done on Dec 23, 2013.
added :) thx

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Peerzad said:
Hey Desi Gurl! you know after how long your E-meds will show on your estaus ? Tnx
Hi Peerzad,
Medicals are different for everyone. For some, medicals show up on ECAS in a week or 2 weeks. For others, medicals recieved on ECAS only shows up later, maybe after application goes into 'In Processing' or randomly when its not expected. If it doesn't show up on ECAS, its okay because NDVO have gotten your e-medical report but they are too lazy to look it up and process it right away rather than further date.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Desi-girl....Thanks a ton ! :)
some stoopid cic agent in their contact center said to him that his wife has to send app and submit in NDVO only and then from there to cpc-m
holy crap they are not trained and misinform people.
so hub and me atm having fight over this lolz...that he needs to do app therein canada not me in NDVO.

quote author=Desi-girl link=topic=180473.msg2949246#msg2949246 date=1393888577]

[/quote]

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello,

I am new to this thread, the forum has been extremely useful, i have just sent in my spousal application to mississauga.

Visa Office......: New Delhi, India
App. Sent.......: 3-March-2014

can you please help me with the excel.

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone!
KanSri

sree_sree

Mar 4, 2014
I am New Applicant and I sent the application to Mississauga Mar 03 2014 . They have received the it on Mar 04 2014 .

Lets see how the process goes from now on. Seems to be they are processing July applicants and if it continues the same we should expect in less than 8 months .

Regards,
SreeSree

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2013 / Received on Dec 18 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 27th 2014 (SA Approval)
Passport Req..
we didnt get, however we sent (risky)
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
Hi All,

Who ever submitting, please make sure / double check whether you have signed in all the documents.
i have seen few guys missing few signatures will loose 2-3 months.

so please ensure u and sponsor /vice versa sign the application forms.

thakns

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi....Congrats on doing step 1 ....btw since I am also going to apply mid march as well....

did you get any photocopies attested ?

sree_sree said:
I am New Applicant and I sent the application to Mississauga Mar 03 2014 . They have received the it on Mar 04 2014 .

Lets see how the process goes from now on. Seems to be they are processing July applicants and if it continues the same we should expect in less than 8 months .

Regards,
SreeSree

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Hey Desi Girl ....just read somewhere on forum photocopies to be attested ? is that correct ?
Sorry I have lots of questions ...but better to ask to avoid problems.

DNP2213

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 28-08-2014 DM: 23-09-2014 Visa issued: 1/10/2014
LANDED..........
14/11/2014
Desi-girl said:
Hey Desi Girl ....just read somewhere on forum photocopies to be attested ? is that correct ?
Sorry I have lots of questions ...but better to ask to avoid problems.
I have talked to someone who deals with immigration cases and they told me that according to the Indian law you do not have to have it attested, you or your spouse that lives in Canada they have to have the documents they have been asked on their document list attested. Despite that I sent all attested copies for all documents except my husbands renewed passport, because his passport arrived after I came back to Canada so he just sent me scanned copies and despite that my stage 1 was cleared and I have been approved as a sponsor. Then again they will ask for his passport either way so I do not think we will have any issues.
If you still want to double check this information I am sure Desi-girl can ssist better then me :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
amop said:
Desi-girl....Thanks a ton ! :)
some stoopid cic agent in their contact center said to him that his wife has to send app and submit in NDVO only and then from there to cpc-m
holy crap they are not trained and misinform people.
so hub and me atm having fight over this lolz...that he needs to do app therein canada not me in NDVO.
Lol... I know.. some of the agents have no idea what is going on. If your husband wants, he can call again and ask someone else. In our case, the applicant sent all the papers to the sponsor and the sponsor submitted it to CIC-M. I don't think the rule has changed. Below I have pasted what is online

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-how.asp
There are two steps to the application process for your spouse, partner or children to become permanent residents.

As a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you must apply to sponsor your family member.
Your sponsorship application is processed by a Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Canada.
You will be notified in writing by the CPC about the decision on your sponsorship application.
Your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children must apply for permanent residence.
The applications for both sponsorship and permanent residence should be filled out and sent at the same time.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp
Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class outside Canada
Use the Document Checklist to make sure that you include all the other forms and documents you need.

Pay the fees

There are two ways you can pay:

online (preferred option) or
at a financial institution in Canada.
For option 2:

We will need to mail you an original receipt. It may take two to three weeks to arrive.
Bring this receipt to pay your fees at the bank or wire service. They will keep one section and give the rest back to you.
Send one section with your application and keep the other for your records.

Mail your completed application to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario.