Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
Myrah7 said:
added :) thx

I think you put my info on wrong spot. My name is DK1212.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
amop said:
Hey Desi Girl ....just read somewhere on forum photocopies to be attested ? is that correct ?
Sorry I have lots of questions ...but better to ask to avoid problems.
Thanks for answering DNP2213!

Hi amop,
It helps to be on the safe side and attest all photocopies. As far as I know, the sponsor's photocopied documents like passport copy or birth certificate copy did not have to be attested as the originals are in English or French.

I am sure you have to attest photocopies of the applicants documents that have been translated to English to state that the translation is correct and true. We did not have to attest PCCs and the e-medical report as it was the original. The only thing we attested was our marriage certificate which was in English but the legalization stamps on it were in Urdu and it was a photocopy that we sent. We did not attest the copy of applicant passport because they would get the original passport soon.

DNP2213

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 28-08-2014 DM: 23-09-2014 Visa issued: 1/10/2014
LANDED..........
14/11/2014
Desi-girl said:
NP!

Hi amop,
It helps to be on the safe side and attest all photocopies. As far as I know, the sponsor's photocopied documents like passport copy or birth certificate copy did not have to be attested as the originals are in English or French.

I am sure you have to attest photocopies of the applicants documents that have been translated to English to state that the translation is correct and true. We did not have to attest PCCs and the e-medical report as it was the original. The only think we attested was our marriage certificate which was in English but the legalization stamps on in were in Urdu and it was a photocopy. We did not attest the copy of applicant passport because they would get the original passport soon.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Thank you for adding me to the excel. Good Luck Everyone!!!

Regards
KanSri

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sree_sree said:
I am New Applicant and I sent the application to Mississauga Mar 03 2014 . They have received the it on Mar 04 2014 .

Lets see how the process goes from now on. Seems to be they are processing July applicants and if it continues the same we should expect in less than 8 months .

Regards,
SreeSree
Hi Sree sree,
hope so it is less than 8 months ..this waitiing is very tough its been jus 1 month and five days for us and we both feel like its years..don't know how many more to go :( :( :(

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello Rash04,

I personally know couple of people who had a shorter wait period(than 8 months) from New Delhi. So there is something to look forward to. I understand waiting is the toughest period during the PR process.

I am sure this wont help. But, many people have suggested, it is better to think the wait is for 12 months, than estimate it short and be frustrated with it.

Good Luck to you!
Warm Regards
KanSri

rash04 said:
Hi Sree sree,
hope so it is less than 8 months ..this waitiing is very tough its been jus 1 month and five days for us and we both feel like its years..don't know how many more to go :( :( :(

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kan_Sri said:
Hello Rash04,

I personally know couple of people who had a shorter wait period(than 8 months) from New Delhi. So there is something to look forward to. I understand waiting is the toughest period during the PR process.

I am sure this wont help. But, many people have suggested, it is better to think the wait is for 12 months, than estimate it short and be frustrated with it.

Good Luck to you!
Warm Regards
KanSri
Hi kanSri,

Hope you are doing good.
Thanks for your encouranging words :) , hope this to be true for everyone who all are waiting to be with their better half
Yea it true my colleague last year got his PR in just 5 month but after strike things seems to be messed up. But we can still hope for best , after seeing Myrah and Desi Gurl i get lot of courage but all this drain off till eod :p lol....

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I an our application as a part of communication proofs if we are attaching screen shots of tango (because being desktop application it has no log facility ) will this work and more over in those logs name of spouse comes as nick name not his real name .
will this have any impact? as most of our logs are using tango or skype..

thanks,

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello Rash04,

I think it would be fine to provide "screen shots" printouts. Skype i think you can export into word/excel and provide relevant communication.

In-case you feel the need, add a covering letter to declare that the nicknames/email-ids are you/yours spouse's, that should be suffice.

Also, i feel(seniors can correct me), the communication logs are just supporting documents to your proof. Proof are officials documents - marriage certificate, photos of various stages, receipts of journey undertaken together, boarding pass etc.

As per my attorney's suggestion, i gave lot of "email" exchange(thankfully we had) & "logs" from skype and similar exchanges, 40 odd photos pages (engagement - honeymoon), preferably add photos with immediate and extended family.

Thanks
KanSri

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks..Desi Girl...and DNP 2213

I am so glad to find this forum..We do not have any copies as such which were translated to English so i think we need not have anything notarized.
Tho I received a bad news tdy..we had filed inland application after legal marriage in canada..now we get to the fools have started processing it...and the idiots sitting here refused my visitor visa . So not only we loose money when we withdraw the application in canada...and pay again for outland application.

They do not have any sense to realise whats going on !!!

Desi-girl said:

Hi amop,

I am sure you have to attest photocopies of the applicants documents that have been translated to English to state that the translation is correct and true. We did not have to attest PCCs and the e-medical report as it was the original. The only thing we attested was our marriage certificate which was in English but the legalization stamps on it were in Urdu and it was a photocopy that we sent. We did not attest the copy of applicant passport because they would get the original passport soon.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kan_Sri said:
Hello Rash04,

I think it would be fine to provide "screen shots" printouts. Skype i think you can export into word/excel and provide relevant communication.

In-case you feel the need, add a covering letter to declare that the nicknames/email-ids are you/yours spouse's, that should be suffice.

Also, i feel(seniors can correct me), the communication logs are just supporting documents to your proof. Proof are officials documents - marriage certificate, photos of various stages, receipts of journey undertaken together, boarding pass etc.

As per my attorney's suggestion, i gave lot of "email" exchange(thankfully we had) & "logs" from skype and similar exchanges, 40 odd photos pages (engagement - honeymoon), preferably add photos with immediate and extended family.

Thanks
KanSri
Thanks KanSri for your help :)
Yes we have enclosed all official documents.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Dear All,

Another consulate has opened in Bangalore couple of days ago, Not sure if it will speed things up.

Fingers crossed!!

Warm Regards
KanSri

sree_sree

Mar 4, 2014
amop said:
Hi....Congrats on doing step 1 ....btw since I am also going to apply mid march as well....

did you get any photocopies attested ?
I havent attested anything . I submitted the all photocopies of the documents except Medicals and PCC.

ashokhamal

Dec 22, 2013
Dear All,

Any Body applied or in the future will be apply TRV from NDVO with NOC-7411?
and anybody give me suggestion plz class B bank POF is acceptable in NDVO.

TQ☺