Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
rash04 said:
Thanks Desi Girl.
I am really worried is everything fine with my application or not , every day i check my email box to look for one mail..
Nothing to worry about. If there was problem, they would have already sent you back the application with a Letter stating that something was wrong, like missing forms or signatures.
Did you give them your email address on your forms as sponsor? If not, they will send snail mail and it takes a week longer than the processing times posted on CIC website. If you are still worried because you have gone past the 30 days of submission, call their Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100 and tell them your details and they can answer your questions.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
DK1212 said:
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how NVDO sends PP request? Email or mail?

Also, one of the members here is saying that they will not be asking for passport early in application process. Is that true?
1. If you, the applicant, provided your email address on the general info form, then they will email you. Otherwise they will send you a letter in the mail.

2. I have been keeping my eyes open on other forums, and I have been noticing that NDVO sends a letter asking for documents that haven't already been submitted such as medicals, PCC or fees. Then a month later, they are send your PPR.

DK1212

Mar 2, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
AOR Received.
15-02-2014
File Transfer...
18-02-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
IN PROCESS: 29-08-2014
Interview........
NO REQUIRED
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
Desi-girl said:
1. If you, the applicant, provided your email address on the general info form, then they will email you. Otherwise they will send you a letter in the mail.

2. I have been keeping my eyes open on other forums, and I have been noticing that NDVO sends a letter asking for documents that haven't already been submitted such as medicals, PCC or fees. Then a month later, they are send your PPR.
Thanks for your reply. My sponsorship approval date was Feb 18, when do you think they will ask for my passport?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
DK1212 said:
Thanks for your reply. My sponsorship approval date was Feb 18, when do you think they will ask for my passport?
It may be sometime in April when they will ask for your passport. But this month you will get a letter for the PCC/fees/medicals..which you might have already submitted so you can send them a copy with a letter stating that you have already submitted them but here is a copy anyways...just to be on the safe side :)

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi-girl said:
Nothing to worry about. If there was problem, they would have already sent you back the application with a Letter stating that something was wrong, like missing forms or signatures.
Did you give them your email address on your forms as sponsor? If not, they will send snail mail and it takes a week longer than the processing times posted on CIC website. If you are still worried because you have gone past the 30 days of submission, call their Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100 and tell them your details and they can answer your questions.
Thanks DesiGirl:)
Felt lil bit of relaxation after reading this.
Yea we gave our lawyer email id in our application.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
rash04 said:
Thanks DesiGirl:)
Felt lil bit of relaxation after reading this.
Yea we gave our lawyer email id in our application.
OIC, since you have a lawyer, he might get the email (I don't know how they work.. sometimes I think they don't work properly). So ask him/her to let you know when he/she hears anything from NDVO.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi-girl said:
OIC, since you have a lawyer, he might get the email (I don't know how they work.. sometimes I think they don't work properly). So ask him/her to let you know when he/she hears anything from NDVO.
Yea we have already notified him for same so lets hope for best.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Did any of Jan applicants hear anything from NDVO.

Thanks

DNP2213

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 28-08-2014 DM: 23-09-2014 Visa issued: 1/10/2014
LANDED..........
14/11/2014
rash04 said:
Hi All,

Did any of Jan applicants hear anything from NDVO.

Thanks
Nop we have not heard anything from NDVO. We have gotten our SA, but I guess now the real waiting game starts. I do not think you heard anything from them unless they want documents that are missing or have expired, or they just straight away send passport request I believe within a month or so after you get the SA. I do not know if things have changed now with the PPR, but the applicants in 2013 said they asked for their passport right away a month later after SA. Lets wait and watch what happens. So far the only thing that is showing on my online status is Decision made for SA and "medical received".

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DNP2213 said:
Nop we have not heard anything from NDVO. We have gotten our SA, but I guess now the real waiting game starts. I do not think you heard anything from them unless they want documents that are missing or have expired, or they just straight away send passport request I believe within a month or so after you get the SA. I do not know if things have changed now with the PPR, but the applicants in 2013 said they asked for their passport right away a month later after SA. Lets wait and watch what happens. So far the only thing that is showing on my online status is Decision made for SA and "medical received".
Yea we can jus be spectators in this waiting game nothing else.
Just hoping for best and things to speed up

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

After wedding upon landing in canada do we have to update any where about marital status?\
I read in 2013 forum that for user they didn't declared the same and faced issues.
So please let me know if any thing like this needs to be done.

thanks,

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
rash04 said:
Hi ,

After wedding upon landing in canada do we have to update any where about marital status?\
I read in 2013 forum that for user they didn't declared the same and faced issues.

thanks,
Preferably Yes. Try looking into the following link.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/mrtl/menu-eng.html

Has everything related to change in Marital Status in Canada.

;)

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicysank said:
Preferably Yes. Try looking into the following link.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/mrtl/menu-eng.html

Has everything related to change in Marital Status in Canada.

;)

Any body followed this or nybody update after landing to immigration office

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rash04 said:
Hi ,

thanks,

if u r getting married after getting pr visa then u have to inform the visa office regarding ur marital status change, then the visa office will ask u to return the passport and request u to include ur spouse in the application form. as a result of this, u will have to wait for som more time to get the new pr visa for both husb and wife..u will be in trouble if u dont inform the visa office after ur marriage and land in canada to finish ur landing formalities..

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi am there said:
if u r getting married after getting pr visa then u have to inform the visa office regarding ur marital status change, then the visa office will ask u to return the passport and request u to include ur spouse in the application form. as a result of this, u will have to wait for som more time to get the new pr visa for both husb and wife..u will be in trouble if u dont inform the visa office after ur marriage and land in canada to finish ur landing formalities..
It seems u quoted opposite correct me if am wrong.
Its like if my own pr z applied n thn i get married i need to update consulate where as if i already have pr n get marry in later years no update z needed.