Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Mon_canada said:
Congrats rosesandhu

Omg moment for me too :)
The interview went well and they will send my passport back in few days. The visa officer was very nice and asked general questions.

Have a happy married life
Did you mean they ask you to submit your passport and inform you that they will send it in few days?

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Shining Moon said:
Did you mean they ask you to submit your passport and inform you that they will send it in few days?
shining moon - did you get a date yet for interview? just looking at your timeline, you are Aug 1, you should be one of the first in August to get a date.

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
It was a nightmare!
Two people from immigration gave a surprise visit at our home today in noon!!
I was at my coaching class but somehow I got information about their arrival and rushed home.. They came and enquired 2 people whoever they first met on their way upstairs to my house..
About where did I live and when did I get married!
Actually our case is something like this:
We had a registered court marriage on June 20, 2014 and then I had my middle name and last name changed in all the documents! And then applied in October 2014 for P.R..
And we held our reception and ceremonial wedding in Feb 2015..
Though we had already mentioned about the reception to be held in Feb 2015 in the spousal questionnaire and the reason as to why we postponed it..
One was an Indian lady and the other probably was a Canadian man.. The lady, according to my mother in law straight away asked about showing my room and she asked for all the documents and wedding albums..
It was without any intimation!
And they straight away checked few things and asked few questions first to my mother in law and then once I reached, she enquired me about a thing or two and left..

Has something like this happened in anyone's case ever before!!?

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Dimple2108 said:
It was a nightmare!
I was at my coaching class but somehow I got information about their arrival and rushed home.. They came and enquired 2 people whoever they first met on their way upstairs to my house..
We had a registered court marriage on June 20, 2014 and then I had my middle name and last name changed in all the documents! And then applied in October 2014 for P.R..
Though we had already mentioned about the reception to be held in Feb 2015 in the spousal questionnaire and the reason as to why we postponed it..
One was an Indian lady and the other probably was a Canadian man.. The lady, according to my mother in law straight away asked about showing my room and she asked for all the documents and wedding albums..
And they straight away checked few things and asked few questions first to my mother in law and then once I reached, she enquired me about a thing or two and left..

Wow this is so scary. i have never seen anyone writing about this in this forum. maybe others can comment? but this is quite different hmm

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Dimple2108 said:
It was a nightmare!

Hey dimple, Where are you from? which city? and were you recommended for an interview??

this is very very scary

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
I am from Surat, Gujarat(India)
And I had filled case specific enquiry a week ago and two days before I filled up enquiry form under ATIP!!
So I don't have any idea about interview as I haven't yet received notes!!

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
KRPB10 said:
Congrats :D Rosesandhu..Wish you a great life in CANADA.

What questions they asked ? and for how long interview undergone ?
first they asked to my hubby wr he live,work,study in canada,how became PR
den she asked me personally about hubby work,live,job,car,study, y we engaged atleast 4 yrs (waiting for PR? i said we r manglik and acc to astrology we cant married before 27 age),y we hv not planned for baby,hobbies of hubby,hubby live with freinds nd freinds names and wr freinds work ,freinds r married or not, freinds r PR or not, if u go to canada wat ur parents feel ,i said obviously they will miss me bt m also miss my hubby, y ur hubby stay long time every year in india (means it does not affect on his job,he stayed 1-2 mnths every year after mrg), which indian and canadian food like ur hubby, wn ur hubby is going to canada , i said hez is waiting my visa if i will not get in march den he came back to canada april first week if i will get i wud b lucky, she said it depends on me and i also want to u canada with ur hubby, she said which car he hv i said dge charger she said o really its very costly nd my fvrt car , she said wn he buy dis car r u agree with , i said i was not intersted bcz i want to save money bt my hubby want dis car... den she laughed, after dis ques she said plz shw me ur wedding album and she said ur lehnga is very beautiful ,is it ur own or on rent , i said it was my own bt now i sold it bcz now i cant wear dis, she said bt i want this i also want to put dis lehnga on my wedding(and smile),bank account copy, interview was 35 min for me nd for hubby 5-7 min
i hv lots of proofs 6 albums nd all original proof, 600 pages of watapp fb yahoo skype pages, bt she did nt ask anything without album nd bank copy
at last she said m satisfied with ur relationship nd i will send u remedical rqst i said if u allow mw can i submit now my pcc nd medical she said ofcourse if u hv, den she checked my medical bt she said ur medical is sent to ottawa office by hsptl ,now i will submit ur pp wn it will update i will send u ur visa,
she was very very nice lady
hope u all will get soon

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Shining Moon said:
yes she asked me m going to submit ur pp

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Dimple2108 said:
And I had filled case specific enquiry a week ago and two days before I filled up enquiry form under ATIP!!
Did they come to Surat or you staying somewhere else in India?

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Dimple2108 said:
I really hope they are not being A**holes and going door to door.

P.s: your MP should be able to tell you if you are in the line for an interview or not.. please inquire via MP!

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
jaggy999 said:
Did they come to Surat or you staying somewhere else in India?
They came especially to Surat for enquiring.. And they just asked what they wanted to and left immediately without saying anything... The lady was too strict and scary..

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Dimple2108 said:
They came especially to Surat for enquiring.. And they just asked what they wanted to and left immediately without saying anything... The lady was too strict and scary..
What is this enquiry form under ATIP? May be that was the reason for this visit

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
jushope4 said:
What is this enquiry form under ATIP? May be that was the reason for this visit
ATIP a.k.a. GCMS notes.. everyone does it. i did it twice already. hope these 2 don't show up at my wifes house tomorrow lol

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
ap1988 said:
ATIP a.k.a. GCMS notes.. everyone does it. i did it twice already. hope these 2 don't show up at my wifes house tomorrow lol
Oh ok..i thought it is something else..I also did apply notes once..and you are not recommended for interview...so dont worry

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Dimple2108 said:
Yes I had such visits. like 2 of them. one got acceptance the other not. in one cases. the clothes of the lasdy and the ones of the hubby were kept in different rooms.this razed concerns to immigration officer.
The second one the lady had a child she got before, and when they arrived they heard this child calling the step father(Dad). they said they don't need another proof. so what they saw when visiting you might influence them. :)