24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
rosesandhu said:
Today m going to delhi from amritsar
2mrow is my interview hope it will b best

Hi
Best of luck be strong and look normal

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
Finalllyyyyyyyyyyy............... DM after 1 year, 1 month, 22 days
Soooo happy can't tell u guys
God bless u all, thnx for all the support & advices :)

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
rosesandhu said:
all the best :) ur patience would be paid off! don worry :) :) :)

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Hello friends,
Need your suggestions and advices.
I am a sep 11, 2014 applicant. I ordered 2 times GCMS notes. It said interview recommended. My medicals are expired. I haven't received any remedical request yet. I have been in inprocess from last 7 months. I REGULARLY call the MP for helping me . The Mp's Secretary sends them email asking for update but the NDVO office doesn't give them the exact information about my file. She asked the NDVO when could I get a remedical request , when could I expect the interview date. The NDVO office just says that we will contact the applicant very soon. Nothing positive came out. I haven't went to India since I got married almost 2 years.MY wife's parents are doubting my genuinity that I m misguiding them which is not true. I am really confused.my marriage is at risk of getting divorced. I am really getting frustrated with all these.Its 18 months since I filed my application. THE WAIT IS JUST KILLING ME.
IS there any other way by which I could know when I will get the interview date

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
You can call your MP office say that Feb 2015 candidates are getting interview and you have passed 17 month processing time why you havent.
Ask them to make an enquiry into physical file located at NDVO on just electronic file.
You can apply for visitor visa but if interview is near there is no point. You need to visit India as there is no fixed date this could resolve. In there way your wife and her parents will be happy.

SHIVSHAZ said:
Hello friends,
I am a sep 11, 2014 applicant. I ordered 2 times GCMS notes. It said interview recommended. My medicals are expired. I haven't received any remedical request yet. I have been in inprocess from last 7 months. I REGULARLY call the MP for helping me . The Mp's Secretary sends them email asking for update but the NDVO office doesn't give them the exact information about my file. She asked the NDVO when could I get a remedical request , when could I expect the interview date. The NDVO office just says that we will contact the applicant very soon. Nothing positive came out. I haven't went to India since I got married almost 2 years.MY wife's parents are doubting my genuinity that I m misguiding them which is not true. I am really confused.my marriage is at risk of getting divorced. I am really getting frustrated with all these.Its 18 months since I filed my application. THE WAIT IS JUST KILLING ME.

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
SHIVSHAZ said:
Hello friends,
I am sorry to hear about your situation truly, it is sad and unfortunately these thieves don't care.

What you can do is go to another MP meanwhile and ask him to do inquiry for you. Anyone who is recommended for an interview, seems like they have to do the interview first then do the re-medical. And as far as the date goes, you just have to wait until they call you or you keep doing MP inquiry every 3-4 weeks and find out that way. And it would be helpful for your file if you visited your wife again, to build proof for your interview. Also, keep records of your phone calls and chat logs from now till then. I hope this helps.

hang in there man. I am equally frustrated

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
ap1988,
you can ask your MP to do enquiry against your physical file at NDVO not just the efile on the system.
Our efile was saying medical complete not document pending but our physical file was kept in medical reassessment dept waiting for our medicals.
Tell MP office that there is some disconnect between efile and physical file. If they do enquiry on physical file then you will get actual picture. You can request notes of actual physical file. But that might delay your processing.

ap1988 said:
I am sorry to hear about your situation truly, it is sad and unfortunately these thieves don't care.

What you can do is go to another MP meanwhile and ask him to do inquiry for you. Anyone who is recommended for an interview, seems like they have to do the interview first then do the re-medical. And as far as the date goes, you just have to wait until they call you or you keep doing MP inquiry every 3-4 weeks and find out that way. And it would be helpful for your file if you visited your wife again, to build proof for your interview. Also, keep records of your phone calls and chat logs from now till then. I hope this helps.

hang in there man. I am equally frustrated

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
spiker79 said:
ap1988,
you can ask your MP to do enquiry against your physical file at NDVO not just the efile on the system.
Our efile was saying medical complete not document pending but our physical file was kept in medical reassessment dept waiting for our medicals.
Tell MP office that there is some disconnect between efile and physical file. If they do enquiry on physical file then you will get actual picture. You can request notes of actual physical file. But that might delay your processing.
When i first did the MP inquiry on December 22nd, he had told me it was awaiting a final final review by an officer to be approved as everything was ok. That time i hadn't mentioned to him that i had ordered GCMS notes on Dec 6th.

When i went to him last week and i told him, he said congrats you just delayed your file and i wont do another inquiry because i told you your file was awaiting a final review.

As i did get mad and stormed out the office, i doubt he'll help me again lol. But i did go to another MP and she has filled out a form to do an inquiry. I will likely hear from her tomorrow or tuesday. Crossed fingers. 120+days since remedicals now.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
SHIVSHAZ said:
Hello friends,

so sorry to hear about this. I'm in the same timeline as you, mine is Sep 19, 2014. right now august applicants are getting interview dates. so we are next. i'm hopeful that it's coming in the near future. hang in there. i asked MP several times but they said they can't help me right now as they didn't schedule September applicants yet. stay strong. maybe our date will fall in May.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
rosesandhu said:
goodluck! it'll be fine. please share your experience with us!

Jassjot2014

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
SHIVSHAZ said:
Hello friends,
Hi
In interview recommended they don't send a remedical request they will send you the request after interview so I think in the meantime you have to come to India to visit u r wife your visit will solve some family issues of yours and I feel very sorry for you may God bless you

Thanks and Regards
Jassjot2014

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Thank you for the valuable suggestions.
I have all ways. I told MP secretary and she emailed them every week. For the last 2 months we were just emailing NDVO. But they didnot gave a positive response. It's ridiculous. I even thought of going to other MP which I did. But they said they couldn't help me because I don't belong to their area. So I have to stick with the same MP. He seems to be a nice guy who wants to help me. He says me to call his secretary for what ever help I needed. The secretary too is very cooperative. But it's only NDVO which doesn't helps me in any matter.

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Even the MP is disappointed when I told him how the processing is going on. 2015 applicants getting preferences over 2014 applicants. How badly people are getting affected of this injustice .

rads86

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Dec
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 13th march , AOR2 - 13th April
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
13th March
Med's Request
Remedicals 29th Dec 2015 and done on 4th Jan, Full medical request again received on 21st feb
Med's Done....
11th Oct 2014 (already Expired)
Interview........
Received notes on 17th Feb 2016 Recommended Waiver
Passport Req..
DM on 11th March and PPR on 14th March
VISA ISSUED...
Passport back with visa on 21st march
LANDED..........
Very soon
PR_Sn said:
Finalllyyyyyyyyyyy............... DM after 1 year, 1 month, 22 days
Soooo happy can't tell u guys
God bless u all, thnx for all the support & advices :)

I got my DM on friday, no PPR as yet

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Omg omg moment for me
Interview went very well nd very nice lady
Jst simple ques to me nd hubby,
Passport submitted on the spot
She said i want to give u visa today bt ur remedical is sent to ottawa office by appolo hsptl by mistake
So wn i get ur medical within 2 days i will send ur visa