+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Guys
If we apply for notes , can we understand it ourself or we need expert immigration consultant to read it for us ?
Thank you in advance

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
joy2k5 said:
I don't know what NDVO is doing, two of my friends applied under express entry category four months back and they have already received request to submit their passport. In just four months express entry process is complete. As per Canadian family immigration, spouses are given highest priority after adopted children but if they are issuing PR in four months under express entry then how come priority is given to family class.

It is quite obvious that spouses are least priority for them, they are busy in issuing PR in other categories.
Express entry has a deadline of 6 mths .

Don't compare that with spousal sponsorship .thy have dedicated officers for diff categories I suppose . There might be human delay ..no two persons are same .hope u understand

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
Hi all we did send our Passport to CPC Ottawa on friday Sept-25-2015. I am planning to do the landing process in Edmonton not going to Border for a flag pole but getting an appointment in Edmonton would take 2 months at least. My wifes visitor visa stay period will be done by December 12 as she completes 6 months ........ As my wife is 8 months pregnant and its a 6 hour journey. Does anybody have any idea that we could do landing from an International Airport for those who present in Canada. I have heard rumers about it.......... Not really sure. Anybody have any idea how could we do it quickly.......? So that she dont want to travel back to India or out of Canada.

crossingmyfingers

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014; In Process Since 07-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015 Re-medical Request; 14-07-2015 Re-medical done
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
WAIVED AS PER GCMS NOTES
arika18 said:
I hope decision made is always a good thing and it leads to PPR only and results in a visa. The way NDVO works it seems like a total mystery to me now!

Yeah that's true but what else we can say as this is how the process works. If we get decision made it will raise our hopes atleast as this wait is f**king killing me. It's way more than two months after "IN PROCESS" and still no DM/PPR. I really don't know what NDVO is doing. I swear these motherf***** are just enjoying sleeping on our files and ruining our lives. I don't know what's taking them so long as my wife never stayed in different countries for more than 6 months even she never travelled out of India since her birth she has been staying in India only then why the hell NDVO is taking long time to do security check and criminality check. I swear to god I am very much frustrated now and it's a high time for me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
tintumon said:
Hi all we did send our Passport to CPC Ottawa on friday Sept-25-2015. I am planning to do the landing process in Edmonton not going to Border for a flag pole but getting an appointment in Edmonton would take 2 months at least. My wifes visitor visa stay period will be done by December 12 as she completes 6 months ........ As my wife is 8 months pregnant and its a 6 hour journey. Does anybody have any idea that we could do landing from an International Airport for those who present in Canada. I have heard rumers about it.......... Not really sure. Anybody have any idea how could we do it quickly.......? So that she dont want to travel back to India or out of Canada.
Hi.. I will suggest for quick and easy landing go to border for a flag pole. It takes only 10 to 15 mints. I did my landing at Rainbow bridge niagara falls. I walked through the bridge to the US, i hv US visitor visa so spent 1 hour there and came back but if you don't want to go US then they will give you decline form to enter in the US and show it to the canada border. I nvr heard that you will be allowed in the airport immigration area from outside.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
crossingmyfingers said:
Yeah that's true but what else we can say as this is how the process works. If we get decision made it will raise our hopes atleast as this wait is f**king killing me. It's way more than two months after "IN PROCESS" and still no DM/PPR. I really don't know what NDVO is doing. I swear these motherf***** are just enjoying sleeping on our files and ruining our lives. I don't know what's taking them so long as my wife never stayed in different countries for more than 6 months even she never travelled out of India since her birth she has been staying in India only then why the hell NDVO is taking long time to do security check and criminality check. I swear to god I am very much frustrated now and it's a high time for me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Just imagine my conditions I'm in ip for past 7 months interview has been waived applied in the month of June when applied for notes my file was in rfv check compiled with all the docs Don't know what's stopping to issue the visa after that didn't hear anything from them still waiting irritated and frustrated of life can't even go out anywhere the moment I go loads of ??'s arises still didn't get why so long I heard its very easy bla bla goes on ndvo has totally ruined our lives :-\

stundy

Jul 15, 2015
Best Wishes go out to everyone who is still waiting like us.
Can a senior member please add my timeline to the NDVO SS 2014 sheet:

App. Filed/Received: 17th Sep, 2014
AOR 1: 31st Oct, 2014 (from Mississauga)
AOR 2: 13th Nov, 2014 (from New Delhi)
In Process: 2nd July, 2015
Remedical Request: 10th July, 2015
Remedical Done & Sent: 15th July, 2015

Current Status - In Process

Is the details tab the most up to date on that sheet? For some old applications that are still in "App Received" or "In Process" have the users just not updated them yet?

I'm going to request case notes today.

Best

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Mateen_aka said:
Hi love4life,

Just follow the instructions from this link. You'll probably received the GCMS notes in 30 days once approved.

I'll be applying for notes tomorrow. just waiting for my husband to sign the form. i have a question though, can i apply for visitors visa now? is it going to affect the current process at all? Please advise.

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23 JAN, 2014; SA: 27 JAN 2015.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18 FEB, 2015. MEDICAL PASSED / RECEIVED GCMS
Interview........
WAVIED / PASS RECOMMENDED GCMS
Passport Req..
DM: 13 DEC 2015 (101 DAYS FROM IP TO DM); PPR 14 DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DONE - SENT TO ISLAMABAD; DISPATCHED 06 JAN 2016
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
love4life said:
I'll be applying for notes tomorrow. just waiting for my husband to sign the form. i have a question though, can i apply for visitors visa now? is it going to affect the current process at all? Please advise.
Hi,

It will not effect your chances of sponsorship. But the chances of getting TRV is much lower because Canadian Immigration Canada suspect the visitor will stay in Canada after TRV has expired thus you have to show a lot of proof of relations to your home country and show that you will return once TRV term is finished. TRV is still possible regardless, but the amount of workload is just as large as spousal sponsorship but the processing is much faster.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Mateen_aka said:
Hi,

It will not effect your chances of sponsorship. But the chances of getting TRV is much lower because Canadian Immigration Canada suspect the visitor will stay in Canada after TRV has expired thus you have to show a lot of proof of relations to your home country and show that you will return once TRV term is finished. TRV is still possible regardless, but the amount of workload is just as large as spousal sponsorship but the processing is much faster.
Ok thank you for the reply. what kind of proofs usually help in TRV?

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
love4life said:
Ok thank you for the reply. what kind of proofs usually help in TRV?
It can range from proof of employment to home ownership. I'm not sure exactly but I hope some other members of the forums would be able to help you. Or check the Canadian Immigration Canada website for processing of visitor visa. I hope this helps!

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
stundy said:
Best Wishes go out to everyone who is still waiting like us.
Can a senior member please add my timeline to the NDVO SS 2014 sheet:

App. Filed/Received: 17th Sep, 2014
AOR 1: 31st Oct, 2014 (from Mississauga)
AOR 2: 13th Nov, 2014 (from New Delhi)
In Process: 2nd July, 2015
Remedical Request: 10th July, 2015
Remedical Done & Sent: 15th July, 2015

Current Status - In Process

Is the details tab the most up to date on that sheet? For some old applications that are still in "App Received" or "In Process" have the users just not updated them yet?

I'm going to request case notes today.

Best
Welcome Stundy,

You have been added to the spreadsheet. I need your sponsorship approval date and medical date prior to re-medical request. Your re-medical request date and completion has been added under notes. No need to worry you'll probably be receiving decision made and passport request soon!

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Mateen_aka said:
It can range from proof of employment to home ownership. I'm not sure exactly but I hope some other members of the forums would be able to help you. Or check the Canadian Immigration Canada website for processing of visitor visa. I hope this helps!
ok thank you so much. i've few other questions.
how long does it usually take to get the approval for visitors visa?

for spousal sponsorship, is remedical request a must now? is there any chance it'll go to DM without remedical or IP?

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
crossingmyfingers said:
Same here. Medicals expired in August. I sent them an email in July saying meds expiring, what would you like us to do? No response. In Process since Aug 12, we'll be crossing the two months mark at the beginning of October. I'm seeing people go from IP to DM/PPR in two or three weeks, or getting a re-medical request only 2 days after IP.

We've been IP for nearly 7 weeks now. At the 5 week mark, we got a call from CIC confirming that my wife is in Canada, and the lady said your file is being put forward for review, but you might get a re-medical request. No re-medical request, no file movement, nothing. If I don't see anything this week, I might get my MP to look into it. There's an election coming up. You want my vote?! Get my wife her PR!! :mad:

tintumon said:
I called CBSA, they said you can't do it at the airport, you have to go to the border. My wife has a US visa, so thats what we plan on doing.

If your wife is 8 months pregnant, then you might try calling CBSA at the Edmonton Airport (780 890 4300, according to the Edmonton Airport website -- or better yet, go to the airport in person and go to their front office), and explain the situation. I presume that she can't fly, and driving for 12 hours to the border and back would be difficult. It can't hurt to at least see what they say.

What is this you're saying about getting an appointment in Edmonton after 2 months? What exactly are you referring to? This is the first time I am reading that you can do your PR entry locally, I thought you had to go to a port of entry, either at the US border, or fly to the US for a holiday and do the entry when you return home.

stundy

Jul 15, 2015
Thanks Mateen_aka,

Goodluck to you too!

Here are the details you requested:
sponsorship approval date - 31-Oct-2015
medical date - 10-Jul-2014

Best

Mateen_aka said:
Welcome Stundy,

You have been added to the spreadsheet. I need your sponsorship approval date and medical date prior to re-medical request. Your re-medical request date and completion has been added under notes. No need to worry you'll probably be receiving decision made and passport request soon!