23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Hi preetiv,Aikam,Jay and preetaman and all those who are in IP,
I was just going through the old post of January 2015,time frame of IP to DM took minimum three months and more whatever be the reasons,during that time too there had been no movement or complete full stop in the files just like July month....no one knows the reason behind it.So may be its our turn to be patient and fight back with obstacles...
Initially when IP to DM took just a week and now it's like ages.Getting weird thoughts,hope everything is okai.Our status is more or less same like AR....
Preetiv,regarding the student visa I guess the deadline is over now,so hopefully NDVO can gives us top priority ...Day by day it's becoming like a burden ...guys if you hear anything from cic please update us,so that we can get some hope....

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
Sashee said:
Hi preetiv,Aikam,Jay and preetaman and all those who are in IP,
I was just going through the old post of January 2015,time frame of IP to DM took minimum three months and more whatever be the reasons,during that time too there had been no movement or complete full stop in the files just like July month....no one knows the reason behind it.So may be its our turn to be patient and fight back with obstacles...
Initially when IP to DM took just a week and now it's like ages.Getting weird thoughts,hope everything is okai.Our status is more or less same like AR....
Preetiv,regarding the student visa I guess the deadline is over now,so hopefully NDVO can gives us top priority ...Day by day it's becoming like a burden ...guys if you hear anything from cic please update us,so that we can get some hope....
Will surely update you dear if I hear from cic all the very Best sashee

jswalia

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and am really hoping I can get some feedback or at least a little peace of mind!

I applied back in October of 2014 for my husband to come to Canada after our wedding.
Since then, our file reached the NDVO in January of 2015 (didn't think it was going to take three months).
I went to India in August and came back in October and then went back in January, after we found out we were expecting our first baby!!
I was there from January to May, came back two months shy of our baby's due date.
Since May I have been in contact with the MP office in Brampton, was notified that our file had not had an initial review done as of mid June (because it was too early to work on the file).
I was also told that it should take a month to two months for a decision to be made, we are a month and half into the inquiry and still no changes from "application received" status.
Since the inquiry, we actually did welcome a beautiful baby girl into the world, her daddy was not able to be physically there for her birth but was able to watch via video calling and was by my side the entire time, as much as he could be.
To say that we are bitter about not being together as a family during this time is an understatement!!

I would love to hear from you guys, either those in similar situations or those that have passed through a situation like ours.
Also if anyone has any updates about October 2014 applicants, please do share.

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone!

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
No a single update in July month now I Cnt forget July month thru out my life... Plzzzzz God want to hear something in August, I know u can see us suffering..plzz dnt be quiet now do something, come on

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
jswalia said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and am really hoping I can get some feedback or at least a little peace of mind!

I applied back in October of 2014 for my husband to come to Canada after our wedding.
Since then, our file reached the NDVO in January of 2015 (didn't think it was going to take three months).
I went to India in August and came back in October and then went back in January, after we found out we were expecting our first baby!!
I was there from January to May, came back two months shy of our baby's due date.
Since May I have been in contact with the MP office in Brampton, was notified that our file had not had an initial review done as of mid June (because it was too early to work on the file).
I was also told that it should take a month to two months for a decision to be made, we are a month and half into the inquiry and still no changes from "application received" status.
Since the inquiry, we actually did welcome a beautiful baby girl into the world, her daddy was not able to be physically there for her birth but was able to watch via video calling and was by my side the entire time, as much as he could be.
To say that we are bitter about not being together as a family during this time is an understatement!!

I would love to hear from you guys, either those in similar situations or those that have passed through a situation like ours.
Also if anyone has any updates about October 2014 applicants, please do share.

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone!
NDVO received your file as you dated on January 2015, add 9 months from Jan2015, i.e September 2015 you will hear something from them, at the moment, NDVO looking 2014 August/ September applicants.
Good Luck.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
preetiv said:
Hi,
You have to pay 2 fees
1.550cad for processing your application
2.490cad for landing in Canada i.e rprf (right for permanent residence fees in Canda)

Here is the link to pay the right of permanent residence fees

once you get the receipt take the print out fill in the details and send the hard copy to ndvo uci number in the receipt should be of primary applicant.

It's one time you have to pay on your husbands behalf

ok can I send it to Mississauga or does it have to be ndvo and my UCI number should be on it rite?

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
You have to send it to ndvo your husbands uci no should be there

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
preetiv said:
She/he doesn't have to send it to NDVO. The AOR2 from NDVO clearly says to submit it to CIC Mississauga.
I think you only have to submit to NDVO if you didn't pay RPRF until the very end when they wanted to issue your Visa and they specifically requested to send it to NDVO.

Also, see below link where CIC Mississauga address is given to mail your RPRF receipt.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga. asp (no space before asp)

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

pjot88

May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
preetiv said:
Hi preetiv!!
As u hv mentioned that receipt for rprf must have UCI of primary applicant, in my case my husband paid d fee and attached the receipt along with our file.at that time I Didn't have any UCI as the fee was paid even before our sponsorship approval. Is it mandatory to fill primary applicant's UCI?

Cyechuri

Nov 24, 2014
My file was submitted to CIC Mississauga on November 27 th 2014 and they got it 2nd december 2014. I got my SA on march 17th 2015 and email from NDVO that they got it on April 17, 2015. After that there is no update yet and CIC site shows Application received on Dec 2 2014. Thats all I see and got from them. I guess me and my wife will me when we are close to 60 yrs. :( with no Kids

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Cyechuri said:
My file was submitted to CIC Mississauga on November 27 th 2014 and they got it 2nd december 2014. I got my SA on march 17th 2015 and email from NDVO that they got it on April 17, 2015. After that there is no update yet and CIC site shows Application received on Dec 2 2014. Thats all I see and got from them. I guess me and my wife will me when we are close to 60 yrs. :( with no Kids
Hi Cyechuri,

Be positive !! your not alone !!

At the moment NDVO working on 2014 August/September applicants, after NDVO acknowledgement it will take 8 to 9 months for straight forward applications, as per CIC website timeline shows 16 months, and there is no standard time line for NDVO, it may vary based on application numbers anyway, Hope we all get some good news from NDVO asap.

i wish you will hear some Good news soon!!

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
rambopg said:
She/he doesn't have to send it to NDVO. The AOR2 from NDVO clearly says to submit it to CIC Mississauga.
I think you only have to submit to NDVO if you didn't pay RPRF until the very end when they wanted to issue your Visa and they specifically requested to send it to NDVO.

Also, see below link where CIC Mississauga address is given to mail your RPRF receipt.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga. asp (no space before asp)

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4
Hi,
It might differ from applicant to applicant
Hai ts 18 You just check in aor and submit accordingly

Cyechuri

Nov 24, 2014
Hi CVIF123,

Thanks for the support ! All of us in the forum re supporting each other very well. I am addictd to CanadaVisa forums as it creates a hope for all of us. All updates are helping us to make ourselves a bit stronger while spouses are back home. Thanks everyone in the forum for all your updates. May our dreams come true sooner and NDVO reduce their processing times from 16 months to 6 months. This is highly unacceptable. Inland process is much better as the couple stay together and share those beautiful moments after being marriage as first few years is the best bonding period.

All the best Friends.

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.