Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Kamaldeep momi said:
Happy file anniversary to dear rose Sandhu completed 1 year..
Oh yes kamal.. Its one year cmpleted
Ndvo playing with our feelings yr
Bht bht gaalan ndvo nu aj mere valo :mad: :mad: :mad:

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
should have been 6 months ago.
VISA ISSUED...
seriously.... still no visa!!!!
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
fiza11 said:
April/May applicants ....any update :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am losing all hope. This is the 14 month since file transfer and still no news :'( :'( :'(. How long one is supposed to wait? I can't continue like this....feeling depressed.
Nothing yet fiza.. :'( :'(

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Hy kamal what's this happy file anniversary,I nearly skipped file and thought it was rose anniversary .....Last few week has been very slow,don't know what's in our future....Not a single updates and it's very depressing.Tired of consoling oneself that we might hear something from NDVO,giving ourselves false hopes although we know we can't expect anything but still deep down inside there is some glimpse of hope..God please do something for all of us...Feeling shattered :(

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Sashee said:
Hy kamal what's this happy file anniversary,I nearly skipped file and thought it was rose anniversary .....Last few week has been very slow,don't know what's in our future....Not a single updates and it's very depressing.Tired of consoling oneself that we might hear something from NDVO,giving ourselves false hopes although we know we can't expect anything but still deep down inside there is some glimpse of hope..God please do something for all of us...Feeling shattered :(
Have you tried ordering notes?

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone the whatsapp group mentioned that July 15th was the deadline for student visa applications. i am assuming NDVO was busy with that for the past one month and possibly till the end of July with that as those are time sensitive. We may see a increase in response on spousal application only after that.

On a side note, we received a letter for remed back in may after going IP and I replied back to NDVO stating that we had done a full medical in April and also forwarded the results. I got a reply back from them 2 days back stating that they have received our medical done in april and no longer need to worry about the letter sent in may. so, they did do something for our application. Although, that was the only thing remaining on our application as per the notes. so, not sure how longer before we go DM.

I remember reading here that add 3 months if you need remed. so, if that is true. a few of us will start to see DM starting august.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
chandy13.13 said:
hi guys
i am need your help . after re-medical i am not getting any response. my status still show in_process.
My interview was done on 13 march and re medical on 25 march 2015. Please tell me how much time they will take now

i am totally frustrate

someone told me delhi embassy is slowdown their process due earth quake in nepal . is this true??

do you please mind sharing your interview experience so that it helps others in the forum

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
d4d said:
Someone the whatsapp group mentioned that July 15th was the deadline for student visa applications. i am assuming NDVO was busy with that for the past one month and possibly till the end of July with that as those are time sensitive. We may see a increase in response on spousal application only after that.

On a side note, we received a letter for remed back in may after going IP and I replied back to NDVO stating that we had done a full medical in April and also forwarded the results. I got a reply back from them 2 days back stating that they have received our medical done in april and no longer need to worry about the letter sent in may. so, they did do something for our application. Although, that was the only thing remaining on our application as per the notes. so, not sure how longer before we go DM.

I remember reading here that add 3 months if you need remed. so, if that is true. a few of us will start to see DM starting august.
i guess it's better to do re medicals on our own saves some valuable time from this stupid process :(

crossingmyfingers

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014; In Process Since 07-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015 Re-medical Request; 14-07-2015 Re-medical done
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
WAIVED AS PER GCMS NOTES
Hello Everyone,

I just joined this forum as I am also waiting for my wife's sponsorship for Canada.

I am in need of help guys, please reply as soon as possible. Please find below the details of my wife's sponsorship file:

Application Filed: 16th September 2014

File Transferred to India: 1st December 2014

Initial Medical was done on : 10th June 2014

File status changed to IN PROCESS on July 7th, 2015

Re-Medical Request Received on: July 13th, 2015

Re-Medical Done: July 14th, 2015

Now my question is how do NDVO get the results of remedical from the physician? Do the physician send the results through the email that NDVO provided in the remedical email or they manually send the results to NDVO within 48 hours or 2-3 working days? Because when my wife went for her remedical they said they will send her results to NDVO manually not through email even she showed instructions which were written on the remedical email from NDVO, Is this correct????? Please help I am very much confused...

The instructions that were written in the remedical request email for the panel physician are:

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS

• PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST

• EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT @ international.gc.ca

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
fiza11 said:
Has anyone from April received their Interview letter? Please update :'( :'( :'(
have they even started April yet ?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
jaytanz said:
have they even started April yet ?
The same question I keep asking myself everyday.........why they are not starting interviews with April month???? what is stopping them?

No interview letter/ no communication at all from visa office. This is getting really frustrating. It has been 13 months since file transfer, 14 month started on July 9th. How long can it take just to schedule a f***ing interview :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Sashee said:
Sashee we will hear something good soon and all July applicants will meet at airport

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
d4d said:

crossingmyfingers

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014; In Process Since 07-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015 Re-medical Request; 14-07-2015 Re-medical done
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
WAIVED AS PER GCMS NOTES
crossingmyfingers said:
Hello Everyone,

I just joined this forum as I am also waiting for my wife's sponsorship for Canada.

I am in need of help guys, please reply as soon as possible. Please find below the details of my wife's sponsorship file:

Application Filed: 16th September 2014

File Transferred to India: 1st December 2014

Initial Medical was done on : 10th June 2014

File status changed to IN PROCESS on July 7th, 2015

Re-Medical Request Received on: July 13th, 2015

Re-Medical Done: July 14th, 2015

Now my question is how do NDVO get the results of remedical from the physician? Do the physician send the results through the email that NDVO provided in the remedical email or they manually send the results to NDVO within 48 hours or 2-3 working days? Because when my wife went for her remedical they said they will send her results to NDVO manually not through email even she showed instructions which were written on the remedical email from NDVO, Is this correct????? Please help I am very much confused...

The instructions that were written in the remedical request email for the panel physician are:

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS

• PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST

• EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT @ international.gc.ca
Guys, could you please help me???????

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
crossingmyfingers said:
Guys, could you please help me???????
I am pretty sure they can mail... I'm not 100% though but I mean since we can send documents to NDVO by both emailing them or by mailing I'm sure then the physician can send information via mail. I think but maybe someone who knows for sure can tell you.