File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Also they have mentioned that were married on dec1st 2013 at chandighar, punjab while I have never been to Punjab !!!

And funny thing is that just after few lines they say that we met each other on dec6th 2013(for the first time- its right) (it means i got married to my wife BEFORE i met her for the first time lol what a joke !! Also they mentioned in the same paragraph we were married on xyz (right date)

Shining Moon said:
Hi Fiza
Just got my notes it says interview recommended. It says both are compatible in age and marital status. First mrg for both.
Then in next paragraph it says we came in contact with each other on Aug 2012 through my wife's brother. And we met each other on dec6th 2013. Got engaged two days later and then got married further four days later.

Does it means they are NOT comfortable with this days? We were in contact with each other for more than a year and we were almost happy and had made our minds but were waiting to see each other before we say YES. And we had to conduct rituals quickly after that since we believe NON-RECOMMENDED month for ANY good rituals. Between Dec14- Jan 13th. Also if we were married later after Jan 14th date, we would have lesser time to stay together since I had to come back in Canada.

On top of that her two sisters couldn't make it to the marriage as they are out of India too. One were their but had to fly out because of some reason and another couldn't come in matter of few days.

Can you tell me when did they recommend you for interview?

Also anyone can throw some light on my case. I would also like to know how many people have got their interview after fiza, or which month's applications are under interview queue right now
Thanks all

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Hi fiza

Another question:

You mentioned ...

fiza11 on January 20, 2015, 10:55:20 pm
Hi Guys,

I have quick question. read in the article that Pamma posted that visa officer can raise a red flag if time between marriage and first meeting is too short.

I am little confused....would they consider skype chat, video calls as means of interaction before marriage? I met my husband first time a week before our marriage but we have been in regular touch with each other for past 5 months though via calls , skype, and what's app. We were introduced to each other through a common friend. I did explained that on my papers, provided skype history from the day we started chating ( it was 200 pages lolz!) but just wondering if this can be red flag? Would they consider our interaction before meeting as a means of knowing each other or not?

1)in my case I have a gap of merely about week. Does it mean its might be the issue with visa officer?

2) how do you know about the red flags? How to recognize them?

ramboremo

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
In Process from Aor2 date as of Aug 10, 2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-11-2014
Med's Request
ReMedical Req. - Oct 20, 2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
Shining Moon said:
Hi fiza

Another question:

You mentioned ...

Hi Guys,

I have quick question. read in the article that Pamma posted that visa officer can raise a red flag if time between marriage and first meeting is too short.

I am little confused....would they consider skype chat, video calls as means of interaction before marriage? I met my husband first time a week before our marriage but we have been in regular touch with each other for past 5 months though via calls , skype, and what's app. We were introduced to each other through a common friend. I did explained that on my papers, provided skype history from the day we started chating ( it was 200 pages lolz!) but just wondering if this can be red flag? Would they consider our interaction before meeting as a means of knowing each other or not?

1)in my case I have a gap of merely about week. Does it mean its might be the issue with visa officer?

What if you reply with the notes file to NDVO email raising mistakes about dates?

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Shining Moon said:
Hi fiza

Another question:

You mentioned ...

Hi Guys,

I have similar situation..
Mine is an arranged marriage...i met my husband first time 13 days before our marriage but before that we talked on skype, facebook, talked on phone, and wats app for 6 months
Would this create any red flags on my case ???

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
bhkr0008 said:
I have similar situation..
Mine is an arranged marriage...i met my husband first time 13 days before our marriage but before that we talked on skype, facebook, talked on phone, and wats app for 6 months
Would this create any red flags on my case ???
Actually my marriage was a love marriage however my consultant told me that he has more experience with arrange marriages he said they are just as easy to prove because NDVO deals mainly with arrange marriages so don't worry about it. Most Canada to India marriages are arranged! I was told the most important thing is an honest description of how you met, love or arranged, and lots and lots of pics not before marriage but for the ceremony and on the honeymoon. Anyways that is what he emphasized pics pics pics.

Injamal

Jun 18, 2015
Requesting details of New Delhi process timing

Dear All,

Me and my wife are PR since 2014 june, by new born baby was 2014 august, applied the sponsor ship on 2015 January, approval came from canada side 2015 march, my questions is how long it takes in delhi to provide PR to my son, process timing stated 16 months, kindly anyone know about this process faster or will receive same time as they mentioned? because of this i have to hold my family in my country, anyone has positive result pls share,

Thanks & awaiting for your reply's

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
How much more time God.. It's been so hard all along and now everything expired even my patience dnt when they will do something with July applicants..

brar73

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
10-07-2014 from canada not yet anything from delhi
File Transfer...
12-07-2014
Med's Done....
remedical without request may 2015
Interview........
november 23rd 2015
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
waheguru mehr krnge chheti..
I did mp enquiry. they replied the file is in background check. in my notes in feb they recommend interview.
so please help me that they do background check before interview or after interview.
is it fix my interview will come?????

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Shining Moon said:
Hi Fiza
Just got my notes it says interview recommended. It says both are compatible in age and marital status. First mrg for both.
Then in next paragraph it says we came in contact with each other on Aug 2012 through my wife's brother. And we met each other on dec6th 2013. Got engaged two days later and then got married further four days later.

Does it means they are NOT comfortable with this days? We were in contact with each other for more than a year and we were almost happy and had made our minds but were waiting to see each other before we say YES. And we had to conduct rituals quickly after that since we believe NON-RECOMMENDED month for ANY good rituals. Between Dec14- Jan 13th. Also if we were married later after Jan 14th date, we would have lesser time to stay together since I had to come back in Canada.

On top of that her two sisters couldn't make it to the marriage as they are out of India too. One were their but had to fly out because of some reason and another couldn't come in matter of few days.

Can you tell me when did they recommend you for interview?

Also anyone can throw some light on my case. I would also like to know how many people have got their interview after fiza, or which month's applications are under interview queue right now
Thanks all
Hello dear.. we are in same situation as you. We are Nov 2014 applicants. We also got married 3 days after our engagement / ring ceremony in India. Our's is first marriage and engaged marriage as well.It sounds ridiculous cz Canada PR or Canada Citizen person can not stay long time in India, and in Arranged marriages everything happens quickly not like in Love marriages. My wife did not have so much time to stay in India for marriage because She could not able to get leave from her job from more than 2 months. We met personally in India, just 10 days before our engagement and 13 days before our marriage.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Shining Moon said:
Hi Fiza

Can you tell me when did they recommend you for interview?th

Thanks all
Hi Shining Moon

I am not sure how much I can help but will provide you with my timelines. Mine is a second marriage and first for my husband. We had all friends and family present in our wedding. We have send them all the pictures as proof. Don`t know what else we have to do to prove genuiness in our marriage.

The only problem was I couldn`t stay long after marriage as I could get max of 3 weeks vacation and everything was done very quick.

In my notes interview recommended date is June 9th and expiry date mention was June 9th 2015. However I haven`t received anything till date and don`t know if expiry date holds any meaning for NDVO even at this point.

I have given up on this process and can`t find any way out from this mess. The best is to stop thinking about it . The stress has affected my health and I don`t have energy left to understand why this is happening to me. Where did I go wrong in filling the application, no clue.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Guys,

Those who are waiting in In process for long time like >2 months, write email to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and also case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca with below details. If your file is simply waiting for some officer to look at and everything is completed they will push it forward.
All the Best !

Applicant Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
File #:
Email id:

preetaman1718

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
updated forms requested: 12-Sept.-2014
File Transfer...
5-Nov-2014
Med's Request
reassessement request: 20-May-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2014
Interview........
waived, IP - 9-may-2015; DM - 2-sep-2015
Passport Req..
7-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
Hey innosense...

M waiting since 9th May.. did medical reassessment on 21st May,, as per their request...

My notes (as on 11th May) says security and criminatlity not started yet.. I have no travel history..
why they r taking so long after in process..
u think at moment of time... a case specific enquiry gonna help??

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
Shining Moon said:
Hi fiza

Another question:

You mentioned ...

Hi Guys,

we are also in same situation I saw my wife in person which is my sponsor just day before our marriage but our engagement (rokka in punjabi) had been done 7 months before by her parents

we were in contact to each other through phone calls, skype chat, whasapp chat more then a year I have added all these records in our file.

can they call us for interview other then this our case is smooth i think

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
@ innosense...have u written any email to them after went to in process..coz I have written 3 times ..they never replied to me and file is same in process status since 30 Oct ...god knows what's going on
innosense said:
Guys,

Those who are waiting in In process for long time like >2 months, write email to DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca and also case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca with below details. If your file is simply waiting for some officer to look at and everything is completed they will push it forward.
All the Best !

Applicant Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
File #:
Email id: