+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
afghanboy said:
Hi Jav,

Im in the exact same boat as u. Im an Afghan also and my wife is in Afghanistan and i also got that letter on Feb 15, 2014... i also saw your other posts u said that u will not send them because u already did at the time of application, even idid! But we have to send them the proofs mabe they r double checking or something but thats only damn question I have right now that where should i send these docs that they requested!!! In the letter they said that send it to Mississauga office and here people are saying send it to NDVO via same email that u received the letter for requested documents... please let me know if u r going to do anything about it... i think i will email NDVO all those proofs and also send it to Mississauga office at the same time just to avoid any risk.
Hello Afghanboy,
I would do the same as you. I might email to NDVO and send a copy of via mail to Mississauga. We will keep in touch for any changes.

Thank you everyone for your time to answer my questions, much much appreciated.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
afghanboy said:
Hi Jav,

Im in the exact same boat as u. Im an Afghan also and my wife is in Afghanistan and i also got that letter on Feb 15, 2014... i also saw your other posts u said that u will not send them because u already did at the time of application, even idid! But we have to send them the proofs mabe they r double checking or something but thats only damn question I have right now that where should i send these docs that they requested!!! In the letter they said that send it to Mississauga office and here people are saying send it to NDVO via same email that u received the letter for requested documents... please let me know if u r going to do anything about it... i think i will email NDVO all those proofs and also send it to Mississauga office at the same time just to avoid any risk.
As you said it mentioned in the letter to mail to Mississauga, then you should mail to them too. it is a bit different for you guys so i think so. Please make sure to follow whatever it says there too. Do same thing as JAV.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

is decision in whole of the process depends on the province where you are intended to land?

cheerss!!!

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
afghanboy said:
Hi Jav,

To all those guys who are getting email from NDVO something like this :
1. Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, IF NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED.
2. Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, IF NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED.

Its not asking you to submit anything, its asking you only for those documents if you have already not submitted them with you application.. That letter is a computer generated letter , they won't open your files for another 5-6 months so they don't know what you have included and what not..

If you have already submitted once to Mississauga you don't need to do it again.. I hope it clear things up because I saw quite a few people were asking same question on other forums.. I THINK MOST OF YOU GUYS DON'T READ THIS PART OF THAT LETTER ( If NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED )

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peerzad said:
1. Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, IF NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED.
2. Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, IF NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED.

Its not asking you to submit anything, its asking you only for those documents if you have already not submitted them with you application.. That letter is a computer generated letter , they won't open your files for another 5-6 months so they don't know what you have included and what not..

If you have already submitted once to Mississauga you don't need to do it again.. I hope it clear things up because I saw quite a few people were asking same question on other forums.. I THINK MOST OF YOU GUYS DON'T READ THIS PART OF THAT LETTER ( If NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED )
well said Peerzad.. :D :D :D :D :D

Feb 25, 2014
Please add me to the group.
Thanks
My timeline is as below:
File sent for spousal immigration to Mississauga on Feb 25,2014.
I'm living here in Vancouver, B.C.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

i have couple of queries

1) my spouse passport is expiring by end of this year so shall we renew it before hand ?
2) we got her pcc from UK as she was there for year or more some where in oct so by the time our file process her pcc will expire so shall we apply again after couple of months or not?

seeking your suggestions on this.

thanks,

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Peerzad said:

I received the same thing in sept 2013. Till date no response.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
aroundwrd99 said:
I received the same thing in sept 2013. Till date no response.
What?! thats crazy smh :/
its so disappointing to hear that kinda news cuz i feel like i might also not receive anything for the next 5-6 months :(
do you mind sharing your tiimeline?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
speedy processing said:
Please add me to the group.
Thanks
My timeline is as below:
File sent for spousal immigration to Mississauga on Feb 25,2014.
I'm living here in Vancouver, B.C.
Hi

Welcome to the forum. :)
Myrah will add you to the spreadsheet. Hopefully you get it soon. All the best! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
rash04 said:
Hi All,

i have couple of queries

1) my spouse passport is expiring by end of this year so shall we renew it before hand ?
2) we got her pcc from UK as she was there for year or more some where in oct so by the time our file process her pcc will expire so shall we apply again after couple of months or not?

seeking your suggestions on this.

thanks,
Hi

1) passport expires only when its already 6 months. Whats your timeline again? NDVO will inform you that you need to renew passport so dont do it now since your passport is not expired yet.
2) you dont need to do pcc again from UK so send that pcc to NDVO.

DNP2213

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 28-08-2014 DM: 23-09-2014 Visa issued: 1/10/2014
LANDED..........
14/11/2014
Hi guys,
I am new to this forum.
Am doing an outland application for my husband and I am Canadian citizen.
My application was received on January 30, 2014 and just received my AOR today February 26, 2014.
Can someone please tell me by when we find out about SA?

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
DNP2213 said:
Hi guys,
I am new to this forum.
Am doing an outland application for my husband and I am Canadian citizen.
My application was received on January 30, 2014 and just received my AOR today February 26, 2014.
Can someone please tell me by when we find out about SA?
According to estimated wait times you will get ur SA . So you know , the sponsor has an e-cas account too , find our your file number and check it for DM on the sponsorship part .

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SN0206 said:
Hi

1) passport expires only when its already 6 months. Whats your timeline again? NDVO will inform you that you need to renew passport so dont do it now since your passport is not expired yet.
2) you dont need to do pcc again from UK so send that pcc to NDVO.
Thanks SN0206
I am feb applicant.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Did you all write explanations behind each photographs enclosed by you in file?
I read in some blogs that one should write explanations on photographs.

Cheerss!!!