april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
fayou said:
Hello everyone,

Received sponsorship approval on Feb 20 :D
Congratulations! :D hopefully you will get PPR in a month. All the best! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
afghanboy said:
Hi everyone here is my timeline and my question...
Sent application sept 06,2013
CIC Mississauga received on Sept 09, 2013
Sponsor approved and sent my file to Islamabad, Pakistan on Sept 24,2013
Application transferred to NDVO on January 28,2014

My wife received a letter from Delhi Immigration through my email on February 15,2014 and they asked for TWO things:
1) proof of payment for Right of Permanent Resident Fee, if not already paid.
2) submission of PCC for time spent in any country for the sshperiod of 6 months, if not already submitted.

I have paid the full fee at the time of submitting application in sept 2013 and i also have the copy of the receipt and i have also submitted with my application the PCC of my wife and she has not lived anywhere than her homeland Afghanistan, since birth. So my question is how should i sent the copy of payment receipt and the copy of PCC along with a covering letter explaining what i have said above and the original letter that they sent to my email... i was wondering should i reply back to their email i.e. Delhiimmigration @ international.gc.ca and attach all the above docs they requested or thats not the right way??? Whats the other way to send these proofs then?? Please help i want to reply back to them ASAP i know u guys are really smart and have experience so plz help me it will be really appreciated!
hi

Thank you for your timeline. :) actually its PPR but they did not ask for passport request except fee and PCC. As i am there said to send them via email or case specific enquiry. You can still send them your passport if you want unless you are going to travel out of country or they will send you another email for ppr. All the best! :)

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
SN0206 said:
hi

Thank you for your timeline. :) actually its PPR but they did not ask for passport request except fee and PCC. As i am there said to send them via email or case specific enquiry. You can still send them your passport if you want unless you are going to travel out of country or they will send you another email for ppr. All the best! :)
Hi @SN0206 thank u so much for your valuable feedback. I think ill just go with the email since its the easiest way to send the docs back to them that they requested... As for PPR im really hoping i get it soon and its my wife case btw and she is currently in Afghanistan and she has the passport with herself there and its like brand new she never had a travel history on it before... and im just wondering like when will i get a PPR after sending these docs that they requested ? Please enlighten me if u know and even if i get a PPR lets say next month or so does that mean they will send me the passport back with visa in a month or it will take more time ?

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Someone just said that u dont need to submit anything because u already have and even if u would like to submit,then send it to Mississauga office do not reply to Delhi immigration cuz thats what it says in the letter... I'm honestly so lost and confused now, im already to submit these docs but just dont know where to send :`(

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
afghanboy said:
Hi @ SN0206 thank u so much for your valuable feedback. I think ill just go with the email since its the easiest way to send the docs back to them that they requested... As for PPR im really hoping i get it soon and its my wife case btw and she is currently in Afghanistan and she has the passport with herself there and its like brand new she never had a travel history on it before... and im just wondering like when will i get a PPR after sending these docs that they requested ? Please enlighten me if u know and even if i get a PPR lets say next month or so does that mean they will send me the passport back with visa in a month or it will take more time ?
Your so welcome. :) yes go ahead and do it. There is one of member got second PPR after a month so you may expect to get it in a month or later. Make sure not to miss it too. It will take time to get pp with visa unless they start on September applicants yet. Hopefully they dont take long to send another ppr and the speedy visa for you because your wife doesnt have any travel history. Right now they are still working on mid June and might start working on July applicants by first week of March. There are some of members from Feb to May applicants waiting without visas yet. Hopefully they will start processing on your file before June. You have to be patient for sometimes. Good luck! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
afghanboy said:
Someone just said that u dont need to submit anything because u already have and even if u would like to submit,then send it to Mississauga office do not reply to Delhi immigration cuz thats what it says in the letter... I'm honestly so lost and confused now, im already to submit these docs but just dont know where to send :`(
dont be confused. Its normal to do it. if NDVO emailed you then its better to email them with copy of those than nothing and show them a copy of a request letter too. You know what, i received PPR letter from NDVO and i got same as yours but they did ask for passport too at that time. I sent passport and copy of pcc with a copy of PPR letter to NDVO by courier. If you already sent those original with the application then nothing to worry about. All you have to do is send those copy to them via email or case specific enquiry and dont forget to put your sponsored person uci and file number on top of each paper. :)

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SN0206 said:
dont be confused. Its normal to do it. if NDVO emailed you then its better to email them with copy of those than nothing and show them a copy of a request letter too. You know what, i received PPR letter from NDVO and i got same as yours but they did ask for passport too at that time. I sent passport and copy of pcc with a copy of PPR letter to NDVO by courier. If you already sent those original with the application then nothing to worry about. All you have to do is send those copy to them via email or case specific enquiry. :)
Ok ok i will just go with what u say lol cuz u make me feel better actually and it really helps me :)
But which one do u recommend the most email or case specific enquiry? Doesnt case specific enquiry need more info from u or what ?
Write UCI and file number on each paper?? Including the copy of PCC and payment receipt by hand?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
afghanboy said:
Ok ok i will just go with what u say lol cuz u make me feel better actually and it really helps me :)
But which one do u recommend the most email or case specific enquiry? Doesnt case specific enquiry need more info from u or what ?
Write UCI and file number on each paper?? Including the copy of PCC and payment receipt by hand?
you can use this email that NDVO emailed you so reply back to them with proofs. Yes, write them on a copy of pcc and fee by hand. Also send a copy of request letter and no need to put uci on that because uci is already there. :)

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
SN0206 said:
you can use this email that NDVO emailed you so reply back to them with proofs. Yes, write them on a copy of pcc and fee by hand. Also send a copy of request letter and no need to put uci on that because uci is already there. :)

Would you mind telling me roughly how long will it take after submitting the Prove of payment for PR and police certificate? I am concerned because my wife is in Afghanistan and her case is being processed through New Delhi. I got the request for Prove of Payment for PR and police certificate but saying to submit them if you haven't done it yet.

thanks

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAV said:
Would you mind telling me roughly how long will it take after submitting the Prove of payment for PR and police certificate? I am concerned because my wife is in Afghanistan and her case is being processed through New Delhi. I got the request for Prove of Payment for PR and police certificate but saying to submit them if you haven't done it yet.

thanks
Did you send those to NDVO yet? The processing time is 12 months in New Delhi after transfer a file to NDVO. They may email you another one for ppr in a month or later when they are ready to ask. Right now they are processing on mid June applicants so you have to wait for sometimes. May i know what your timeline is? Thanks. :)

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
SN0206 said:
Did you send those to NDVO yet? The processing time is 12 months in New Delhi after transfer a file to NDVO. They may email you another one for ppr in a month or later when they are ready to ask. Right now they are processing on mid June applicants so you have to wait for sometimes. May i know what your timeline is? Thanks. :)
I haven't send them yet because they are asking to submit those documents if you haven't submitted them yet. Plus, they are asking me to submit them to Mississauga office instead of NDVO. So, what should I do? Should I send by mail to Mississauga Ontario Canada and email to NDVO those documents?

My timeline is slightly different. I submitted my application on Nov 15, 2013 and got approval on Nov 22, 2013 (it was saying you are approved and your file is transferred to Islamabad Pakistan). I received another letter from them via email that my file is transferred to New Delhi India. Got the request for these documents on Feb 13, 2014.

So, what would you suggest on sending these documents again and what might be the next step within how long?

Thank you

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
SN0206 said:
In addition, my wife's sim card is burnt. So, should I give her new contact number to them? Will they contact her or I shouldn't bother with that?

Thanks

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAV said:
I haven't send them yet because they are asking to submit those documents if you haven't submitted them yet. Plus, they are asking me to submit them to Mississauga office instead of NDVO. So, what should I do? Should I send by mail to Mississauga Ontario Canada and email to NDVO those documents?

My timeline is slightly different. I submitted my application on Nov 15, 2013 and got approval on Nov 22, 2013 (it was saying you are approved and your file is transferred to Islamabad Pakistan). I received another letter from them via email that my file is transferred to New Delhi India. Got the request for these documents on Feb 13, 2014.

So, what would you suggest on sending these documents again and what might be the next step within how long?

Thank you
Oh k. I dont know why they asked you to send those docs to Mississauga if you already sent those originals with the application for stage 1. If CIC asked you to send those docs to Mississauga then go ahead and do it. You can email those to NDVO too. What you said is correct. Dont worry. thanks for your timeline. All the best! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAV said:
In addition, my wife's sim card is burnt. So, should I give her new contact number to them? Will they contact her or I shouldn't bother with that?

Thanks
its better to inform them her new number as soon as possible. They may call later if its urgent.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JAV said:

Thank you
Hi Jav,

Im in the exact same boat as u. Im an Afghan also and my wife is in Afghanistan and i also got that letter on Feb 15, 2014... i also saw your other posts u said that u will not send them because u already did at the time of application, even idid! But we have to send them the proofs mabe they r double checking or something but thats only damn question I have right now that where should i send these docs that they requested!!! In the letter they said that send it to Mississauga office and here people are saying send it to NDVO via same email that u received the letter for requested documents... please let me know if u r going to do anything about it... i think i will email NDVO all those proofs and also send it to Mississauga office at the same time just to avoid any risk.