20-10-2014
Passport Req..
In Process: July 1st, 2015; Decision Made: Aug 14th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Request: Aug 17th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept. 26th, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have sponsored my spouse in Sept. 2014. My passport is expiring and I have re-applied for a new one. Do I have to send a new copy to NDVO? I have been approved for sponsorship in Oct 2014. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
rosesandhu said:
If i dont get remedical request till 15 may den i will take appointment for remedical on 16 may
Even I thot for the same but now I think I should wait till they ask me to do it again..better wait and watch..how much more they can screw us..

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
mirdar said:
Hi everyone,

I have sponsored my spouse in Sept. 2014. My passport is expiring and I have re-applied for a new one. Do I have to send a new copy to NDVO? I have been approved for sponsorship in Oct 2014. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
Hey,

At this point it all about the applicant so any changes to their file will have to be notified. I dont remember if any of the applicant forms asked for the sponsor's passport details and if they did then you should update it.

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
should have been 6 months ago.
VISA ISSUED...
seriously.... still no visa!!!!
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
My file is also stuck in interview queue. According to notes last update done by them was in October 2014 :-[ :-[ :-[ :mad:

jugraj goraya said:
yup i did order mp enquiry
but they are garbage useless gave me only one answer every time you have interview que
:mad:the process is so annoying now almost 13 months now
we wanna live happy life too with our partners
they have to do something for spouse visas . nobody wanna live without there partners after wedding . :mad: :mad: :mad:

sunny6359

Aug 29, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6, 2014
File Transfer...
In Process from Aug 17,2015
Med's Done....
September, 2015
Passport Req..
DM on Oct 30, 2015. Waiting for PPR
mirdar said:
Hi everyone,

Even i had my passport renewed last month and i am sponsor too. i think right now NDVO is only worried about applicants documents as we already pass the eligibility check. I did not submit any thing to Mississauga office. Canadian government already have our new passport in record. In my opinion just wait.

desi2

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psdali said:
hello Guys,

I need one advice.
I have received visa till date 26th june.
Currently I am serving notice period of 3 month in my company in india and i will free from duties in this company on 25 july.
I am flying to Toronto on 28th may to complete the PR process.
I will go there & apply for PR card, health card & SIN and will be returning back to india on 10 june to serve the remaining period in my company.
Will be any problem if I return to india for 1 & 1/2 month after applying my PR card?

My current plan is wife will receive the card on the address in canada & she will send to via courier or she will personally travel to india with my card and we will go back together.
Will this work? any other suggestions?
Do check other forums about PR card but one thing I know that CIC stopped mailing PR cards for those whose order replacements or renewed, now the applicant needs to pick it from CIC office. It might not be changed for new PR cards, but as I said do your research so you won't be surprised if your wife receives letter asking you to come and pick your card.

Saying that, its still not end of world as you can always apply for travel document in India to fly back without PR card, its simple process and couple of forms like TRV and almost 100% success rate.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
at least you will be applying for trv so that;s good... do let us know about that !!

i had applied for trv in feb 2014 before i filed my application and it got refused ;-( even tho previously i had multiple Canadian visit visa .

Jugal : i wish i had some words to give you positive reply or the rest who are stuck ...mp or no mp these buggers will take their own sweet time. One cant do a thing until they refuse our application . god forbid if that happens to anyone.

lets pray who so ever is in interview q like me ..we get dates soon else our lives are further screwed with sadness.

buggleboy said:
I suppose we are the ones who are stuck. MP enquiry too is taking its own sweet time. Initiated that on April 13th and so far no news. Was told by MP's assistant that it could take anywhere between 1 and 4 weeks so waiting for full 4 weeks before I can get any update. In the meantime trying for TRV for my wife.

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moneey said:
can u plzzz tell me when u applied ur wife was working or not wat were the reasons they gave when they refused it...as mine has been refused and reason they gave no travel history
I made a Upfront Medical on July 1st for Permanent Resident.

Applied TRV on June 30th - Received Passport with Refusal Dated July 3rd.

Reasons:
-Your Travel History.
-Your Family Tied in Canada and in your Country of residence.
-Purpose of Visit

Applied for TRV on July 21st - Received Passport with Refusal Dated July 24th.

Reasons:
-Purpose of Visit

Applied for TRV for 3rd time with New documents giving her a Strong tie back in INDIA (Eg: MBA admission letter from College)

- Got 10 year Multiple Entry Visa.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
amop said:
at least you will be applying for trv so that;s good... do let us know about that !!

i had applied for trv in feb 2014 before i filed my application and it got refused ;-( even tho previously i had multiple Canadian visit visa .

Jugal : i wish i had some words to give you positive reply or the rest who are stuck ...mp or no mp these buggers will take their own sweet time. One cant do a thing until they refuse our application . god forbid if that happens to anyone.

lets pray who so ever is in interview q like me ..we get dates soon else our lives are further screwed with sadness.
I agree with you Amop...There is nothing we can do as NDVO will pay no heed to any MP inquiry. MP just gives you a standard reply to wait for 16 months. I wish there was some way out of this misery. This should be human right violation as they are keeping us apart from our family.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Today I enter my 14 month , the day when I send the application to cic. Don't know when god will listen to our prayers. #frustrated#depressed

VeenaSai

Nov 12, 2014
karthicbaboo said:
I made a Upfront Medical on July 1st for Permanent Resident.

Applied TRV on June 30th - Received Passport with Refusal Dated July 3rd.

Reasons:
-Your Travel History.
-Purpose of Visit

Applied for TRV on July 21st - Received Passport with Refusal Dated July 24th.

Reasons:
-Purpose of Visit

Applied for TRV for 3rd time with New documents giving her a Strong tie back in INDIA (Eg: MBA admission letter from College)

- Got 10 year Multiple Entry Visa.
Can you please tell me what is received passport with refusal dated.? Do they ask our passport even if they reject trv?

K.N

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fiza11 said:
I agree with you Amop...There is nothing we can do as NDVO will pay no heed to any MP inquiry. MP just gives you a standard reply to wait for 16 months. I wish there was some way out of this misery. This should be human right violation as they are keeping us apart from our family.
So much delays in our visa has created so much unnecessary fights in our relationship...
Apart frm me being distanced frm my hubby for a such a long tym nw jst bcz of dese morons even our 4 month baby is deprived frm seeing his dad who lives in canada...neither he got leave nor v got our visa..applied in march 2014 bt still Ar/Mr....even medical also expired in feb bt still no request 4 anything..
So much frustrated frm dis lyf...

megin

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
K.N said:
So much delays in our visa has created so much unnecessary fights in our relationship...
Apart frm me being distanced frm my hubby for a such a long tym nw jst bcz of dese morons even our 4 month baby is deprived frm seeing his dad who lives in canada...neither he got leave nor v got our visa..applied in march 2014 bt still Ar/Mr....even medical also expired in feb bt still no request 4 anything..
So much frustrated frm dis lyf...
:( NDVO is just ruining lives
I don't understand how your application was delayed where a lot of application went thru?

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January