Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
tintumon said:
Hi guys....... Happy moment for me my wife got her visitor visa approved........ Last day.......... Its a 10 year multiple entry and one time stay for 6 months........... Relif from seperation ............ I always encourage everyone in this forum to apply for visit visa that would at least keep our family together........ And if u r in Alberta you ill get helth coverage too........... I called Alberta helth care insurance yesterday and they said that she could be added to my health card for 6 months and when i get an extention for her visitor stay they would extent helth coverage tooo
Thank you innocence for your valuable information you helped me a lot......... I mean really lot........... Keep your hope everybody we can make it
Congrats buddy. Im doing the same for my wife n she would be submitting the application on Monday. BTW- Within how many days did they take the final decision for tourist visa? 1 week or 10 days? Please advise.
My wife too is going to submit almost the documents that you have mentioned.

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tintumon said:
Hi guys....... Happy moment for me my wife got her visitor visa approved........ Last day.......... Its a 10 year multiple entry and one time stay for 6 months........... Relif from seperation ............ I always encourage everyone in this forum to apply for visit visa that would at least keep our family together........ And if u r in Alberta you ill get helth coverage too........... I called Alberta helth care insurance yesterday and they said that she could be added to my health card for 6 months and when i get an extention for her visitor stay they would extent helth coverage tooo
Thank you innocence for your valuable information you helped me a lot......... I mean really lot........... Keep your hope everybody we can make it
First of all Thank you so much.... Congratulations for your wife Visitor Visa approval.

I got married in June and i applied for my wife visitor visa 3 times, 2 times refused and third time received for 10 years multiple Entry and she arrived in canada on Sept 2014 and she had a Medical Insurance from India and expired lately. When i saw your post saying Alberta medical covers while in Vistor i right away called my Nova Scotia MSI and asked them and they said YES, If you have applied for PR and will get 2 years until the file is processed and once approved it will join with my Health Card. If i can get my NS MSI Health card then i can add to my company health Insurance.

Spouse Vistors Outland Application - Call your Provincial Health and inquire about your status.

Thanks again.

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Tintumon,

Hearty Congrats :) ;) :)

I too had applied for Vistors visa just after our marriage and before starting with spousal sponsorship.

We included all documents you mentioned plus air tickets, our first wedding anniversary celebration plan in Canada with its invitations to everyone, my assets in india (land, house etc). But still it was rejected.

One difference I found in my case from your spouse case is I was not working when I applied for TRV ( I had resigned my job 8 months ago and I was doing a 6 month course at the time of my TRV).

And I am still not working.

Now my spousal visa status is SA, AR and MR.

In my TRV refusal letter told that they are not convinced that I will return to India at the end of TRV stay in Canada due to my ties in Canada (Wife lives there). Was told to apply for family sponsorship (Spousal) as I am eligible for that. Was also told Its not advised to apply again for TRV unless there are some significant changes in my case.

What's your opinion about applying for TRV one more time?

Is it difficult to get TRV for male applicants??

Will Spousal Sponsorship application In-Process make any difference????

tintumon said:
Yes with pleasure
I have submitted an invitation letter which states that we would like to spent our first wedding anniverssery together. And she did wrote a cover letter too about the same reason. I actually made it a little bit sentimental.
The showed bank balance in both of our account
10 lakh in India and $15000 in Canada.
My job letter
Her job offer letter
My last 6 months pay stubb
My rental agreement for appartment I booked
Tax returns documents
Our photos together
Our marriage certificate
Phone call details
Skype screen shots
Money transfer to her
Joint account details
Joint investment details like LIC, mutual funds, or any other investments
Details of my recent visit to home
Sponsorship approval letter
Explail about your PR application in process in detail.
Then any other document that you find supportive.
I think this would help.

shreyajjw

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
File Transfer...
15-10-2014 and IP since 16Dec
Med's Request
Remedicals req on 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2014
Interview........
Fm on 23-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
Hey guys....just to update...I am still in process since dec2014...no news yet. :(

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
If client UCI was not in AOR2, how did you get it????

Let me know.

clueless2 said:
It does not necessarily contain NEW UCI. I got the second AOR asking to submit PCC and medical if not submitted but the UCI and File number was still the same.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
karthicbaboo said:
First of all Thank you so much.... Congratulations for your wife Visitor Visa approval.

I got married in June and i applied for my wife visitor visa 3 times, 2 times refused and third time received for 10 years multiple Entry and she arrived in canada on Sept 2014 and she had a Medical Insurance from India and expired lately. When i saw your post saying Alberta medical covers while in Vistor i right away called my Nova Scotia MSI and asked them and they said YES, If you have applied for PR and will get 2 years until the file is processed and once approved it will join with my Health Card. If i can get my NS MSI Health card then i can add to my company health Insurance.

Spouse Vistors Outland Application - Call your Provincial Health and inquire about your status.

Thanks again.
can u plzzz tell me when u applied ur wife was working or not wat were the reasons they gave when they refused it...as mine has been refused and reason they gave no travel history

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
buggleboy said:
Congrats buddy. Im doing the same for my wife n she would be submitting the application on Monday. BTW- Within how many days did they take the final decision for tourist visa? 1 week or 10 days? Please advise.
My wife too is going to submit almost the documents that you have mentioned.
It take actually 15 working days. I applied on first week of april and got approved on april 26th

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Blr said:
Tintumon,

Hearty Congrats :) ;) :)

I too had applied for Vistors visa just after our marriage and before starting with spousal sponsorship.

We included all documents you mentioned plus air tickets, our first wedding anniversary celebration plan in Canada with its invitations to everyone, my assets in india (land, house etc). But still it was rejected.

One difference I found in my case from your spouse case is I was not working when I applied for TRV ( I had resigned my job 8 months ago and I was doing a 6 month course at the time of my TRV).

And I am still not working.

Now my spousal visa status is SA, AR and MR.

In my TRV refusal letter told that they are not convinced that I will return to India at the end of TRV stay in Canada due to my ties in Canada (Wife lives there). Was told to apply for family sponsorship (Spousal) as I am eligible for that. Was also told Its not advised to apply again for TRV unless there are some significant changes in my case.

What's your opinion about applying for TRV one more time?

Is it difficult to get TRV for male applicants??

Will Spousal Sponsorship application In-Process make any difference????
I dont think that spousal sponsorship is a reson for rejection of your application for TRV. It might be your employment or so....... And there is no issues for gender as Canada still welcome and accept even same sex marriage. What ever i told above is all guess from what u said. I actually dont have any clue how they grant or reject visa applications, only thing is we can share to others about what we did and what documents we have submitted to them.
My friend who is on work permit and has stay back until 2017 working as a social worker have a really good and well paid job. Good financial back ground but cic rejected his dependant visa for his wife and little girl 4 times. They said resons like
1 his wife dont have travel history. But she worked in soudi Arabia for 2years
2 not sufficant funds. But he showed 2000000 in india and $25000 in their account
3 your job dosent meet the required standared to apply for dependant visa. But he is a social worker which is a skilled catagory A.
So there is absloutly foolish resons they will give you for rejection very foolish resons

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
tintumon said:
It take actually 15 working days. I applied on first week of april and got approved on april 26th
Thanks buddy for sharing the timescale information. I am surprised that everything with Canada is too slow :).

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Just for your information, we applied for TRV (just checked our luck) before Spousal visa processing. We started with the spousal visa process only after the rejection of TRV

As you know spousal visa takes long time. And I was told in the TRV refusal letter that no use of applying again for TRV unless there are significant changes in my case.

Now my question is Does the ongoing spousal visa processing (SA, AR/MR) make any difference if I apply for TRV again???? Will it help me???

tintumon said:
I dont think that spousal sponsorship is a reson for rejection of your application for TRV. It might be your employment or so....... And there is no issues for gender as Canada still welcome and accept even same sex marriage. What ever i told above is all guess from what u said. I actually dont have any clue how they grant or reject visa applications, only thing is we can share to others about what we did and what documents we have submitted to them.
My friend who is on work permit and has stay back until 2017 working as a social worker have a really good and well paid job. Good financial back ground but cic rejected his dependant visa for his wife and little girl 4 times. They said resons like
1 his wife dont have travel history. But she worked in soudi Arabia for 2years
2 not sufficant funds. But he showed 2000000 in india and $25000 in their account
3 your job dosent meet the required standared to apply for dependant visa. But he is a social worker which is a skilled catagory A.
So there is absloutly foolish resons they will give you for rejection very foolish resons

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Blr said:
Just for your information, we applied for TRV (just checked our luck) before Spousal visa processing. We started with the spousal visa process only after the rejection of TRV

As you know spousal visa takes long time. And I was told in the TRV refusal letter that no use of applying again for TRV unless there are significant changes in my case.

Now my question is Does the ongoing spousal visa processing (SA, AR/MR) make any difference if I apply for TRV again???? Will it help me???
I absloutly dont have any idea about it but you could ask any other members of the forum to give an opinion. But i still remember words of an immigration lawer. It is an unwritten law but seems positive. He said that, as many times you apply for visitor visa cic would assume that you r trying to be with your family which indrictly support your application. However, it is not a rule but just a statement by an advocate, I found that as a positive statement. But its all a wild guess

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
tintumon said:
I absloutly dont have any idea about it but you could ask any other members of the forum to give an opinion. But i still remember words of an immigration lawer. It is an unwritten law but seems positive. He said that, as many times you apply for visitor visa cic would assume that you r trying to be with your family which indrictly support your application. However, it is not a rule but just a statement by an advocate, I found that as a positive statement. But its all a wild guess
I was told by cic agent that appliying for a visit visa doesnot affect negetively on your sponsorship application

makhanis

Nov 14, 2014
tintumon said:
Yes with pleasure
I have submitted an invitation letter which states that we would like to spent our first wedding anniverssery together. And she did wrote a cover letter too about the same reason. I actually made it a little bit sentimental.
The showed bank balance in both of our account
10 lakh in India and $15000 in Canada.
My job letter
Her job offer letter
My last 6 months pay stubb
My rental agreement for appartment I booked
Tax returns documents
Our photos together
Our marriage certificate
Phone call details
Skype screen shots
Money transfer to her
Joint account details
Joint investment details like LIC, mutual funds, or any other investments
Details of my recent visit to home
Sponsorship approval letter
Explail about your PR application in process in detail.
Then any other document that you find supportive.
I think this would help.
Did you inquire if your spouse need to go back if there is PPR? or she can send somewhere in Canada for Visa stampig.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
makhanis said:
Did you inquire if your spouse need to go back if there is PPR? or she can send somewhere in Canada for Visa stampig.
I confirmed it is possible to send passport in Canada with just one forum member. I did msg few others to confirm every passport request email provided that option but unfortunately they never responded.
This question has been asked before. I hoped people who get PPR will come back and respond to this question. But few of them just leave the forum.
:(