Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
mail2bista said:
Hey guys,

Dont b so panic. My application Is quite different due to some cases I have included in the application package.

Thanks
Hi,

Congrats on your passport request :). Can you please brief us as to why your application is different, if its not too presonal. We all are so confused to see september applicant getting passport request :eek:.

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
mainak_das1 said:
Hello forum, this is what i have been able to draft so far. I have to put the finishing touches. Looking forward to your inputs/feedback. I am planning to email on Monday

Dear Mr. Alexander:
I am writing to you as a representative of a group of people who have applied to sponsor their spouse at the New Delhi Visa Office. We would like to bring to your attention some serious concerns with this office that is compounding the pain of being separated from our loved ones. These have been listed in the order of their importance-
1. The first and foremost issue is that the files in the Delhi visa office are not being processed in the order they are received. Many applicants are routinely left behind or ignored as the office processes applications that are received months after. This practice is highly unfair and is absolutely unacceptable.
2. The visa office hardly replies to any emails or enquires, not even to those that are of an urgent nature. This leaves the applicants in a state of anxiety and fear, as many of these queries if not addressed have the potential to cause confusion that could lead to further delay or even denial of application. I believe that after having paid my taxes and a generous application fee, the visa office should have sufficient resources and the sense of accountability to respond to even simple enquires-let alone the urgent ones.
3. In many cases there is no movement in a file for months at a time even after a relationship is proven to be genuine. There should be no reason for keeping loved ones separated for months when the visa officer is convinced about the authenticity of the relationship and when no additional documents are being awaited for.
4. The visa office routinely rejects TRV (visitor's visa) for applicants being sponsored. The reason for denial cited are disingenuous and unrealistic. My wife visa was rejected as the officer wasn't convinced that my wife would have a reason to return back to home country. This is despite clearly telling them that her PR application was in process and there would be no reason to stay back and jeopardise her PR application. However, on rare occasions some applicants do get the visitor's visa, and this makes the whole process unfair (more akin to a lottery). We believe there should be a realistic and consistent criteria to grant visitor's visa for those who already have a sponsorship application in process.
Hi,

Its a pretty good draft mainak,

I have a few suggestions,

The first point doesnt seem to have enough impact, we all know that NDVO do work on files according to order in which they receive and they tend to leave a few of them aside where in they have some queries. The problem is they do not communicate as to what query they have in those files for several months. May be we can move this point a little down in the list.

I totally agree with your second point. You can also add that if CIC-M can have a help line number and answer queries of so many people why cant we have such a service for NDVO? There is absolutely no way to communicate with NDVO, they never answer to emails.

The other point that you can add is that, "they always say that family reunification is their utmost priority", but they give visas to express entry applicants in 6 months and genuine spousal cases are left in dilemma for months. We wait for our files for initial review for 8-10 months, if all is well we get visas soon and if its in for interview wait for another 6-8 months. Why cant they arrange interviews as soon as it is recommended?

Keep up the good work. All the best. :)

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
I am also in the same situation :( :(......No AOR2 from NDVO though SA was on 30 Jan 2015. So now 4 months completed with out AOR2.
ECAS status AR/MR

But I have my UCI (Client UCI) as I had applied for Tourist Visa (TRV) and got rejected. TRV Refusal letter had UCI assigned to me (UCI will be assigned only once) and now I am able to check Ecas status using my UCI (Client UCI)

Few senior forum members told me that there are many applicants who didnt receive AOR2 but visas were processed smoothly.

They also suggested Let the Sponsor call CIC call center and ask if the file is transferred to NDVO and Client UCI is assigned??

dhaliwal82 said:
In our case it's since 2 months we have also not got any second AOR2 from NDVO , no new UCI no. file no. from new delhi visa office.
All got second AOR 2, and second UCI no. 20-25 days after SA date those who applied after us as per timeline.
CIC mississauga or NDVO may take more time for spouse sponsorship approval or final decision making at NDVO .... but how can they take more time for file transfer, issuing second AOR or second UCI from NDVO ? It's partiality. Why NDVO issuing aor 2 for all other applicants in 15 days after SA, but for applicants like us more than 2 months ?

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
mail2bista said:
Hey guys,

Dont b so panic. My application Is quite different due to some cases I have included in the application package.

Thanks
Dear, what is special in your application.. that has made your spouse file processing so faster ?

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
In our case it's since 2 months we have also not got any second AOR2 from NDVO , no new UCI no. file no. from new delhi visa office.
All got second AOR 2, and second UCI no. 20-25 days after SA date those who applied after us as per timeline.
CIC mississauga or NDVO may take more time for spouse sponsorship approval or final decision making at NDVO .... but how can they take more time for file transfer, issuing second AOR or second UCI from NDVO ? It's partiality. Why NDVO issuing aor 2 for all other applicants in 15 days after SA, but for applicants like us more than 2 months ?

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
Blr said:
I am also in the same situation :( :(......No AOR2 from NDVO though SA was on 30 Jan 2015. So now 4 months completed with out AOR2.
ECAS status AR/MR

But I have my UCI (Client UCI) as I had applied for Tourist Visa (TRV) and got rejected. TRV Refusal letter had UCI assigned to me (UCI will be assigned only once) and now I am able to check Ecas status using my UCI (Client UCI)

Few senior forum members told me that there are many applicants who didnt receive AOR2 but visas were processed smoothly.

They also suggested Let the Sponsor call CIC call center and ask if the file is transferred to NDVO and Client UCI is assigned??
Thanks for reply. If AOR 2 is not issued to all, then it's ok. I was bit panic :( about it that all NOV/DEC 2014 applicants had received email from NDVO or second AOR 2 from NDVO just 15-20 days after Spouse sponsorship Approval from CIC Mississauga office, but we did not get any response after Spouse sponsorship Approval from CIC Mississauga from NDVO regarding second AOR 2. It's been 2 months since SA.
We have only first issued UCI no. (issued by CIC Mississauga office). We have neither received any new UCI no from NDVO, nor any e-mail from NDVO.

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
I was told that there are few who didn't receive AOR2 during their visa process.

Since you don't have Client UCI, you have to contact CIC-M and NDVO and obtain it.

AOR2 usually contains instructions to submit PCC and medical if you have not sent with the application package to CPC-M.

It also contains the new UCI (Client UCI).

dhaliwal82 said:
Thanks for reply. If AOR 2 is not issued to all, then it's ok. I was bit panic :( about it that all NOV/DEC 2014 applicants had received email from NDVO or second AOR 2 from NDVO just 15-20 days after Spouse sponsorship Approval from CIC Mississauga office, but we did not get any response after Spouse sponsorship Approval from CIC Mississauga from NDVO regarding second AOR 2. It's been 2 months since SA.
We have only first issued UCI no. (issued by CIC Mississauga office). We have neither received any new UCI no from NDVO, nor any e-mail from NDVO.

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
Hi guys....... Happy moment for me my wife got her visitor visa approved........ Last day.......... Its a 10 year multiple entry and one time stay for 6 months........... Relif from seperation ............ I always encourage everyone in this forum to apply for visit visa that would at least keep our family together........ And if u r in Alberta you ill get helth coverage too........... I called Alberta helth care insurance yesterday and they said that she could be added to my health card for 6 months and when i get an extention for her visitor stay they would extent helth coverage tooo
Thank you innocence for your valuable information you helped me a lot......... I mean really lot........... Keep your hope everybody we can make it

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
mail2bista said:
Hey guys,

Thanks
Please tell us how your case is quite different....

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
should have been 6 months ago.
VISA ISSUED...
seriously.... still no visa!!!!
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
It does not necessarily contain NEW UCI. I got the second AOR asking to submit PCC and medical if not submitted but the UCI and File number was still the same.

Blr said:
I was told that there are few who didn't receive AOR2 during their visa process.

Since you don't have Client UCI, you have to contact CIC-M and NDVO and obtain it.

AOR2 usually contains instructions to submit PCC and medical if you have not sent with the application package to CPC-M.

It also contains the new UCI (Client UCI).

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
tintumon said:
Hi guys....... Happy moment for me my wife got her visitor visa approved........ Last day.......... Its a 10 year multiple entry and one time stay for 6 months........... Relif from seperation ............ I always encourage everyone in this forum to apply for visit visa that would at least keep our family together........ And if u r in Alberta you ill get helth coverage too........... I called Alberta helth care insurance yesterday and they said that she could be added to my health card for 6 months and when i get an extention for her visitor stay they would extent helth coverage tooo
Thank you innocence for your valuable information you helped me a lot......... I mean really lot........... Keep your hope everybody we can make it
hi bro congrats for your approval,,,,can you explain the whole process with required documents used for your application.thanks.

gurinderpannu

Apr 13, 2015
hi everybudy....im going to apply my spouse case.. as per my knowledge in 2013 the process ws very gud and speedy but in 2014 it seem too slow. and i want to about 2015 case. is there any chnge in speed????? or they r working as same speed as loke 2014. and wt going on about time period for spouse case? how many month i ill have to wait.. any budy help me

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
jagga said:
hi bro congrats for your approval,,,,can you explain the whole process with required documents used for your application.thanks.
Yes with pleasure
I have submitted an invitation letter which states that we would like to spent our first wedding anniverssery together. And she did wrote a cover letter too about the same reason. I actually made it a little bit sentimental.
The showed bank balance in both of our account
10 lakh in India and $15000 in Canada.
My job letter
Her job offer letter
My last 6 months pay stubb
My rental agreement for appartment I booked
Tax returns documents
Our photos together
Our marriage certificate
Phone call details
Skype screen shots
Money transfer to her
Joint account details
Joint investment details like LIC, mutual funds, or any other investments
Details of my recent visit to home
Sponsorship approval letter
Explail about your PR application in process in detail.
Then any other document that you find supportive.
I think this would help.

JayG82

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 July 2014
AOR Received.
10 Sep 2014
File Transfer...
27 Sep 2014
Med's Request
Re Assmnt 16-05-2015
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
in process since May 4th 2015
Passport Req..
8 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
15 sept
LANDED..........
Not yet
tintumon said:
Yes with pleasure
I have submitted an invitation letter which states that we would like to spent our first wedding anniverssery together. And she did wrote a cover letter too about the same reason. I actually made it a little bit sentimental.
The showed bank balance in both of our account
10 lakh in India and $15000 in Canada.
My job letter
Her job offer letter
My last 6 months pay stubb
My rental agreement for appartment I booked
Tax returns documents
Our photos together
Our marriage certificate
Phone call details
Skype screen shots
Money transfer to her
Joint account details
Joint investment details like LIC, mutual funds, or any other investments
Details of my recent visit to home
Sponsorship approval letter
Explail about your PR application in process in detail.
Then any other document that you find supportive.
I think this would help.
how long does it take for processing visitor visa? did you applied yourself on paper visa or online? or your agent applied for you? did you asked for multiple entry? what part of India are you from?

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
JayG82 said:
how long does it take for processing visitor visa? did you applied yourself on paper visa or online? or your agent applied for you? did you asked for multiple entry? what part of India are you from?
I applied through an agent i m from kerala but i have made every document. I am from Kerala i never asked for multiple entry they have give the application. The agency is in kerala.