cong everyone who got ppr and ip :-* :-*

Preetinderbedi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buggleboy said:
Congratulations Preetinderbedi. The fact that you have a lawyer in between, NDVO won't entertain your request if you write to them directly. Basically any query or question or clarification, you will have to route it via your lawyer. Just tell your lawyer and he should be able to do it for you.
As an applicant, can i do case specific inquiry, as online it says they will have to revert in 24 hours. guyz plz suggest

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Thanks everyone for your guidance. Few questions about the forms

- Our marriage was arranged by relatives as in they made the introductions and then we decided to get married after meeting a few times, would that be considered arranged ?

- For proof of marriage, honeymoon, relationship how many pics, chat logs, phone logs should I provide ?

navdeepgill

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
NVDO
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 22-2014
AOR Received.
March 11,2015
File Transfer...
March 11,2015/AOR2 received on April 13,2015
Med's Request
re-med request on nov. 27,2015
Med's Done....
dec 9,2014 upfront
Interview........
seems like waived off ,decision made dec 13,2015
Passport Req..
12/14/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/18/2015
LANDED..........
12/30/2015
Hi,

here is my story ..
we submitted the file on dec 22,2014, and got SA on March 11,2015 and file was transferred to New delhi.
we want to submit some additional documents to immigration ?
would you suggest to submit them or leave it like that ( they are some educational documents and ILETS certificate that I forgot to send with an application ) ?
would it affect the file ?

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
navdeepgill said:
Hi,

here is my story ..
we submitted the file on dec 22,2014, and got SA on March 11,2015 and file was transferred to New delhi.
we want to submit some additional documents to immigration ?
would you suggest to submit them or leave it like that ( they are some educational documents and ILETS certificate that I forgot to send with an application ) ?
would it affect the file ?
Why do you need ILETS certificate if you are being sponsored under family class? IMO it's meaningless sending it. The rest of the documentation may hold some value but not ILETS if you are applying under family class.

Preetinderbedi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aumraiya said:
Thanks everyone for your guidance. Few questions about the forms

- Our marriage was arranged by relatives as in they made the introductions and then we decided to get married after meeting a few times, would that be considered arranged ?

- For proof of marriage, honeymoon, relationship how many pics, chat logs, phone logs should I provide ?
It would be considered as Arrange Marriage

For Relationship and Marriage - Make a story - Add photographs from the time you met till the time you have filled your forms. Add approx 100 + photographs of your wedding only. I suggest it is better to ever write the relations also on the back side of the pic. Like one with Parents of Bride, Groom etc etc..
Also, when you write the story mention as much as details as possible - Like how you first met, to where you met, name the famous places
Describe your honeymoon story in detail - Like how you started your day what you did after that - The idea is it should be like as novel, when you read it one can imagine the journey. Also, your story should be backed by the location pics you would provide (20 to 30 pics). Write location names on back of the pictures. Add Boarding passes/ tickets of your honeymoon. Dont think about the space constraint add extra pages as required

For Chats - Add Skype screenshots - FB chat history, Whats app history - Add as much as you can - Mine was 400 + pages. Dont remove the fights or any discussions from the Chat. This helps you being in a genuine relation ship.

Add phone logs of communication - better to add phone bills of Canada

Also add Bills of Marriage palace, Caterer, Marriage Certificate, Gurudwara/ Temple Record copy, Shopping bills of wedding shopping or shopping done after wedding. Copy of wedding cards (Both Families).

After all this, I dont think your file can stuck for the interview. It should easily clear.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Shining Moon said:
Did an inquiry through the MP, but Unfortunate. they said they CANT give any information of the case until the maximum processing time elapses. they also added( advised) the MP to encourage us NOT to make inquires BEFORE that time. also they asked him to tell me have patience and wait until my turn adding that they DO NOT need to be contacted unless otherwise they ask us to do so. Finally the only thing they told was that my file in queue ( the stereo type reply)

I have patience but I feel so helpless my wife cries without me... oh lord please have mercy on all of us...
I am surprised that your MP went ahead with an inquiry considering you are an August applicant. It is too early to expect anything. They are working on july files yet. please keep patience.

These early inquiries can sometimes cause a negative impact. lets not make visa offcier screw our cases any further.......we have been waiting since April 2014

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
fiza11 said:
I am surprised that your MP went ahead with an inquiry considering you are an August applicant. It is too early to expect anything. They are working on july files yet. please keep patience.

These early inquiries can sometimes cause a negative impact. lets not make visa offcier screw our cases any further.......we have been waiting since April 2014
Exactly Fiza... it's too early for any enquiry for an August applicant. It's surprising that the MP even did an enquiry. Wonder when our turns (April 2014) will come. Just getting bored with this process and in fact put a lot of financial commitments also on hold because of this immigration by the maple leaf country :(

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
PRV said:
I got sms from VFS THAT MY PASSPORT HAS DISPATCHED, wow its too fast.
But amazing part is not even my medical is been updated its still Application received,

Anyways

NDVO this is for you

Canadian commision of immigration IN NEW DELHI.
I've been through lot of mental pressure durring your FUC.KING process. You bas.tards have no idea how we are suffering here, what we have to listen or hear from family members that too with out any reason. I dare to say fuc.k you canadian goverment for giving me a pain in my life. You guys are good for nothing.
You guys are son of CUN.T

#canada #newdelhi #immigration #patel #visa #sadstory #indianwedding #touture
www.cic.gc.ca

Anyways guys wish you speedy visa's

Im leaving by the middle april.

All of you will get visa soon. Its just a matter of time.
But ill never forget this in my life ever .

SO PHUCK YOU CANADA
I don't think its Canadian government's fault because they finish the paper work in missisauga in just 3 months. It's New Delhi that takes long time. And I'm sure you know how hard it is to trust any Indian to work fast cuz they do everything so slow. Few ppl who are there from Canada living in New Delhi, there job is just to read and ask the Indian ppl who are working there to do other suspection in which our Indians are lazy n take time. Anyways don't blame Canadian government, now that you are going to their country.

JEHRE MULK DA KHAIYA USTDA BURA NI MANGI DA... LAKH PARDESI HOYIE....

Good luck though have a great journey ahead

munnabhai

Jan 27, 2015
hi all. how do i send additional documents that have been requested? i replied to the e-mail that was requesting additional documents but im not sure if theyll get those documents since they never check email. what address should i send it to?

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
munnabhai said:
hi all. how do i send additional documents that have been requested? i replied to the e-mail that was requesting additional documents but im not sure if theyll get those documents since they never check email. what address should i send it to?
Follow this link : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi&_ga=1.175233952.385729182.1422733174

The above link will take you to Delhi office and from there you need to upload your documents. Ensure that you read everything before you upload them.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Preetinderbedi said:
As an applicant, can i do case specific inquiry, as online it says they will have to revert in 24 hours. guyz plz suggest
Online also says the following:

Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.

So to your question if your application is in the normal processing times, then they won't even bother replying you. You will just get an auto email reply.

HSD

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Hi everyone
I am living in Canada. I have sponsored my wife last year to Canada, but m still stuck in immigration backlog.The file is currently with New Delhi visa Office.So i am going to apply for her Gcms notes on her behalf. I have few questions.
Firstly in section A in question 1 do i select information act or privacy act.
Secondly in Section A in question 1 do i select yes or no(I am applying GCMs notes for my wife.The file is currently in New Delhi).
Thirdly in Section C do i select a or b.And then which check box to tick next.
Any help will be appreciated...

Bhawan

Jan 23, 2015
What application Delhi office is working on for permanent residence of Canada ? I applied on oct 3 2014 and medical result have been sent with the application. On December 5 2014 application was sent to Delhi immigration and January 7 Delhi office received application. please kindly let us the time frame is when we can expect the update.