File Transfer...
5-11-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical 30,dec,2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2013 ... Status: In Process 30,dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23-may-2015
I think ndvo again started working on 2014 cases. An applicant of 2014 got DM today.. What these people are doing y didnt they clear backlog 1st. Atleast they have to clear remedical applicants who r waiting wth ip from 2 to 6mnths

maanasa

Nov 24, 2010
Hi I am Dec 2013 applicant. My husband is a PR and he is working in Canada. We filed for spouse visa in Dec 2013. I received 2 requests from ND immigration office asking for my relationship proof and also the medicals. Today i received a letter asking for a copy of my passport.What will the next step after this? its been 15 months of wait period to join my husband. I request some one to help me understand on the possible next steps.

Awaiting for the response.

Thanks.

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Awaiting the remedical request since october!
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting the moment since past 15 months
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
prettyka said:
I have done 3 MP inquiries in the past 2 month. One was just about 2 weeks ago and for the past 8 months all my MP is getting a reply from NDVO is please wait your file is ready for visa. Ya everyone please send Facebook messages to Chris as well. please everyone please raise your voices! 2 of my friends who put their applications in March 2014 already got their visas and left for Canada.
hi prettyka,
Have you tried the case specific enquiry.Am not sure about how it works.It says they replies if the file has crossed the processing times.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi&_ga=1.90970458.1357679417.1425713077

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
Guys ! I dont understand,,,,,every one keeps complaining about delays but when u have a chance to raise yr voices and be heard or atleast make an attempt no one /or very few do it ........

Please let your selves be heard...Few of us cant make any change we need more voices and more people to stand up....

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
rhomank said:
Guys ! I dont understand,,,,,every one keeps complaining about delays but when u have a chance to raise yr voices and be heard or atleast make an attempt no one /or very few do it ........

Please let your selves be heard...Few of us cant make any change we need more voices and more people to stand up....
I know....until we don't raise the voice how in the world people will know there is a problem. Please tweet and bring to public the injustice that CIC is doing with us.

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
Hello Maanasa,
This is a good news. NDVO now asks for your passport when the processing is done to stamp visa.
Mail it ASAP, and order GCMS notes to get case specific details.

maanasa said:
Hi I am Dec 2013 applicant. My husband is a PR and he is working in Canada. We filed for spouse visa in Dec 2013. I received 2 requests from ND immigration office asking for my relationship proof and also the medicals. Today i received a letter asking for a copy of my passport.What will the next step after this? its been 15 months of wait period to join my husband. I request some one to help me understand on the possible next steps.

Awaiting for the response.

Thanks.

Raavi sran

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
GulzarND said:
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!
Hi, i am very confused about processing time of applications. we submit our file in july 2013. Received by delhi office on aug 2013. I send all my documents with file when we submit our file, police enquiry and medical. Passport was requested in sep 2013. Interview in sep 2014. Re-medical and In-process since 12 Sep 2014. My wife is so much depressed and disappointed with the processing time. Its been so long and nobody deserve it. First few years are golden time after marriage and we are spending it separately. When we submit our file processing time was 13 months.Then how come they did not follow the timeline. and now they are giving visas to 2014 applicants instead of 2013 applicants who are waiting. Please shed some light on this.

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Awaiting the remedical request since october!
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting the moment since past 15 months
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
Raavi sran said:
Hi, i am very confused about processing time of applications. we submit our file in july 2013. Received by delhi office on aug 2013. I send all my documents with file when we submit our file, police enquiry and medical. Passport was requested in sep 2013. Interview in sep 2014. Re-medical and In-process since 12 Sep 2014. My wife is so much depressed and disappointed with the processing time. Its been so long and nobody deserve it. First few years are golden time after marriage and we are spending it separately. When we submit our file processing time was 13 months.Then how come they did not follow the timeline. and now they are giving visas to 2014 applicants instead of 2013 applicants who are waiting. Please shed some light on this.
Looks like you have even crossed the 16 months timeline as well.Whats ur mp saying?
I thought that atleast they will do something with files that are about to or crossed the processing time.
this helplessness really frightens me.

Waiting for a remedical request for the past 5 months.Passport with the NDVO for the past 13 months...duh!!

WaitingFeb2013

Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
ReMeds Aug 2014
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Not yet
Raavi sran said:
Hi Raavi, when we applied the processing time was 12 months. This has been increased over time. It could be so that the stats look good for example 80% cases resolved within processing time. Rest the senior members can shed more light on this.

It is the rest of the 20% cases that no one talks about. So keep raising your voice. Twitter:mad: MinChrisA
#stopkeepingpartnersseperated, #CICBACKLOG. Petition: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html, http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/improve-processing-times-for-spouse-sponsorship.html.

Hang in there. One by one we all will be united with our spouses.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
WaitingFeb2013 said:
Hi Raavi, when we applied the processing time was 12 months. This has been increased over time. It could be so that the stats look good for example 80% cases resolved within processing time. Rest the senior members can shed more light on this.

It is the rest of the 20% cases that no one talks about. So keep raising your voice. Twitter: @ MinChrisA
#stopkeepingpartnersseperated, #CICBACKLOG. Petition: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html, http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/improve-processing-times-for-spouse-sponsorship.html.

Signed the petitions. Thank you !

Request everyone to spare 2 mins and sign the same.

Raavi sran

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
resh87 said:
Looks like you have even crossed the 16 months timeline as well.Whats ur mp saying?
I thought that atleast they will do something with files that are about to or crossed the processing time.
this helplessness really frightens me.

Waiting for a remedical request for the past 5 months.Passport with the NDVO for the past 13 months...duh!!
I have crossed 18 months. And still waiting file is stuck in IP. Remedical is done and now waiting for passport request again for visa stamp. It's tooo long to wait.

Raavi sran

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
WaitingFeb2013 said:

It is the rest of the 20% cases that no one talks about. So keep raising your voice. Twitter: @ MinChrisA

I wish that happens very soon. I hope petition helps us all.

CAfromIndia

Jun 24, 2014
Can anyone please helppp me??

I filed my application in Sept 2014 in fsw 2014 and got my second line updated in Feb end 2015.
Actually I got married in feb 2015 while my file was in process and I sent a letter 5 days back intimating them regarding my status change and spouse addition.

I have gathered all my spouse docs and demand draft and exp letter and evrythin. The problem is that-

1. I dont know what to write in my residential address and name. ie. I have not changed my maiden name to my husbands name in my passport (anyways there is no time for tht) as I heard that maiden name is acceptable in Canada. So when I fill the forms again cn I go with my maiden name??

2.Can I fill the forms with my old address again and jus update my husbands address and all details in spouse details?
or should I update my new home's address in my residential address. I do not have any proof apart from marriage certificate to prove my new address as I jus moved in his house .

3. Where should I send d demand draft and all docs- to NDVO or CIC Nova Scotia?

Any help is greatly appreciated

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
CAfromIndia said:

I filed my application in Sept 2014 in fsw 2014 and got my second line updated in Feb end 2015.
Actually I got married in feb 2015 while my file was in process and I sent a letter 5 days back intimating them regarding my status change and spouse addition.

I have gathered all my spouse docs and demand draft and exp letter and evrythin. The problem is that-

1. I dont know what to write in my residential address and name. ie. I have not changed my maiden name to my husbands name in my passport (anyways there is no time for tht) as I heard that maiden name is acceptable in Canada. So when I fill the forms again cn I go with my maiden name??

2.Can I fill the forms with my old address again and jus update my husbands address and all details in spouse details?
or should I update my new home's address in my residential address. I do not have any proof apart from marriage certificate to prove my new address as I jus moved in his house .

1) yes its not required to change your name and yes you will go by your maiden name
2) I am confused, you want to update his side of the address to your old address?

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
CAfromIndia said:

Better to post your questions in FSW forum. CIC will reply to your email giving you a checklist of what is needed and where to submit. Which looks something like below. Do not send to NDVO. This forum is for Family sponsorship. You don't have to prove ur relationship unless specifically asked. In CEC / FSW, marriage certificate is more than enough.

· Processing fee and right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada at this time)

· Copy of your spouse's birth certificate

· Copy of your spouse's valid passport

· Copy of your marriage certificate

· If applicable, copy of your spouse's divorce certificate if your spouse was previously married

· Four (4) recent photographs of your spouse according to specifications

· Original police certificates for your spouse

· Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself

· Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse

· A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse

Copies of the original documents are required. If these documents are not in English or French, they must be accompanied with original certified translations in English or French. All documents must be sent by email, mail or fax according to the address and number below. Do not submit originals unless otherwise stated as documents submitted will not be returned.
Your spouse will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorized CIC panel physician. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above.

It is not mandatory to change name after marriage or to add in passport.
Residential address is where you live presently. (whether parents place or in laws or a hostel ) Also there will be a mailing address where you would like to receive your COPR. Don't confuse urself with new and old address. No need to provide proof of address.