remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
Bankoda said:
It has been 19 months and still file is IP, now me and my wife dont even talk about this *censored word*ty immigration thing, because you have ruined my relationship. I dont remember when she laughed talking with me.
How much more time You lazy *censored word*s need.............................................
Now you have lots of time to finalized my Immigration process because I am leaving this country and dont even care about your decision. There is no love left for this country, just because you *censored word*ers NDVO.
................................................*censored word* YOU PROCESS AND *censored word* YOU ALL..................................
Hi Bankoda

I understand your pain and frustrations. Going through the same ourselves. Me and my husband dont talk about this F%?&&** immigration process only any more. I just found out in Jan that I am pregnant and sent the CIC emails as well as proof of the same stating that i am all alone out here without any support from family.....but these F@)%%)% dont care for anyone... I am also thinking of leaving the country once and for all and going back ....this is F##%%?& enough! I am a physician here , and this is how they bloody treat us ....IP since sept 2014..... 6 months since IP ....they F($?$%^*) took one damn year to eveen touch my damn File....

Cant deal with the shit any bloody more....

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
and oh yes btw " 19 damn months " completed !!!! without my husband .....obsessing about F)$*%$)%)# nVDO

RitzG

Mar 12, 2014
Hi All,

I am in the same boat visited my wife twice and now in India till the decison is made, this has caused my relationship a lot of hardship and emotional turmoil.

What i learned in last 17 months that NVDO is hiring local resident with low pay and in-sufficient training, this guys doesn't know lot of things which is delaying the process.

I have seen the following situations after reading the forum many times.

1. Divorce petition asked after few months of waiting, (Why can't they mention this as requirement in document check list ??) why they ask after 9 months of waiting and then again few more months before they re-visit your file after you sent divorce petition.

2. People are losing medical records in e-medicals - My personal case - I have sent them so many e-mails along with medical completion proof till date i haven't received any confirmation back IN notes it says medical request sent to me -- Not sure where all my e-mails /courier's are gone I am sure NVDO can't explain where they lost the medical record ? or the new hires don't know how to link the medical to the file ??? really stupid

3. Asking for More proof of relation ship - Again delay for few more month in your processing time.

4. Passport request not received on time

5. Interview letters not received on time -- lot of waiting for this

6. Recently, they have allowed Inland applicant eligible to apply for Work Permit while they wait for PR , Why can't they do it for Outbound applicants ???

7. I am really motivated to file for a petition and also report this to Immigration Minster and PM office also the last option i can think of is to file for a

8. mandamous case against canadian immigration - Just google this you will find many cases against them

That's it my fingers are hurting i can't type more about this .. What i have realized that even the developed countries like Canada suffer from broken system ... CIC is broken system or t be specific NVDO is part of broken system. .. Guys its all the same when it comes to government work.

Sorry just my frustration coming out.... but its just my opinion.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
rhomank said:
and oh yes btw " 19 damn months " completed !!!! without my husband .....obsessing about F)$*%$)%)# nVDO
Why don't we all come together and sign a petition. If Inland applicants can do it, why can'y us. We are tax paying citizens of Canada....They just cannot do whatever they want. We gotta ask them for answers on delay :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There has to be someone who should be answering us. Taking no accountability of this ****ing process is not possible in today's social world.

I would also request everyone to paste their stories on twitter #CICBACKLOG and tweet to immigration minister. I am doing the same. Tired of this wait :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RitzG

Mar 12, 2014
fiza11 said:
Why don't we all come together and sign a petition. If Inland applicants can do it, why can'y us. We are tax paying citizens of Canada....They just cannot do whatever they want. We gotta ask them for answers on delay :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There has to be someone who should be answering us. Taking no accountability of this ****ing process is not possible in today's social world.

I would also request everyone to paste their stories on twitter #CICBACKLOG and tweet to immigration minister. I am doing the same. Tired of this wait :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Good Idea, I am also going to read more on filing a Mandamous case to make things move on my file.

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
fiza11 said:

Please every one ! Go onto Twitter ....twweet yr heart away.... I just did. Send it to @MinChrisA
Thats the immigration ministers website...We need to be heard. we are law abiding, tax paying hardworking PR and citizens of canada and its high time out voice is heard... this in unfair unjust and unethical....ppl from 2014 getting visas left right and center for Gods sakes...what crime have we comitted by getting married in 2013.....
Sorry for the frustrAtion but its high time.....
from
frustrated pregnant lady without her husband :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
please use the hashtag #stopkeepingpartnersseperated

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
I agree with rhomank, it is very important that our voices our heard. go and tweet your story. Untill we don't spoke out, we will keep seeing increased processing time.
Even the applicants who have received their visas, please i request you all to join us.

neha_anticevic

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Nainital
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Sep, 2013
AOR Received.
30th Sep, 2013
File Transfer...
16th Oct,2013
Med's Request
5th May 2013/ Remeds : 3rd July 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2013/ Re Meds: 9th July 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
09-11-2013 (sent on 14-11-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 3rd July 2013 DM : 26TH OCT 2014
LANDED..........
15th Nov
Hello everyone,

I am an old member here, had applied on Sep 2013 and reached here in Nov 2014.. I cant believe that 2013 applicants are still here :eek: I never visited this website again coz I thought 2013 people would be done by now :(

I really wish and pray that you all are in Canada as soon as possible and NDVO starts working swiftly for which they are paid so much...

Till the time you are there if you are looking to start working here, then work on your resume and English speaking skills so that its easier to get job here..

I came in Nov and could get a job in my area of expertise in January despite of trying from Dec itself... Its been very cold here but now its getting better. BY the time you all will be here hopefully this month end, the weather will be pleasant :)

Take care everyone, you can get in touch with me here or on my facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/neha.charan.71) in case of any query or even if you just wanna talk about anything here...

RitzG

Mar 12, 2014
rhomank said:
please use the hashtag #stopkeepingpartnersseperated
I have just tweeted as well !

I request all to tweet and make your concern known as the time has past and keeping quiet is not going to resolve any thing.

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
RitzG said:
I have just tweeted as well !

I request all to tweet and make your concern known as the time has past and keeping quiet is not going to resolve any thing.
Thanks

lets plskeep this going .....let your voices be heard 2013 ppl

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
yes, please tweet.

prettyka

Oct 15, 2014
Bankoda said:
It has been 19 months and still file is IP, now me and my wife dont even talk about this *censored word*ty immigration thing, because you have ruined my relationship. I dont remember when she laughed talking with me.
How much more time You lazy *censored word*s need.............................................
Now you have lots of time to finalized my Immigration process because I am leaving this country and dont even care about your decision. There is no love left for this country, just because you *censored word*ers NDVO.
................................................*censored word* YOU PROCESS AND *censored word* YOU ALL..................................
ITS BEEN 23 MONTHS FOR ME!! I AM SUFFERING AS WELL. MY FILE IS STUCK IN READY FOR VISA FOR THE PAST 7 MONTHS! Me and my husband are always just fighting and arguing and are so tired of this waiting game. my husband came and visited me twice as well! he came once in 2013 and stayed a month and then again in 2014 and stayed for 8 months! the NDVO told us we will be getting our visa within a month and i can go back to canada with my husband! my husband waited for the visa for 7 months and saw that no one is giivng me a visa or even replying to our inquires and so he had no choice but to leave back to canada! I hope this all starts to clear! we all need to start emailing and sending messages to someone to help us

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
prettyka said:
ITS BEEN 23 MONTHS FOR ME!! I AM SUFFERING AS WELL. MY FILE IS STUCK IN READY FOR VISA FOR THE PAST 7 MONTHS! Me and my husband are always just fighting and arguing and are so tired of this waiting game. my husband came and visited me twice as well! he came once in 2013 and stayed a month and then again in 2014 and stayed for 8 months! the NDVO told us we will be getting our visa within a month and i can go back to canada with my husband! my husband waited for the visa for 7 months and saw that no one is giivng me a visa or even replying to our inquires and so he had no choice but to leave back to canada! I hope this all starts to clear! we all need to start emailing and sending messages to someone to help us
Call the MP office immediately. this is way past processing time. They can definitely help in speed up the process

better option go public. CIC should be ashamed of their processing time and this can only happen if speak up. Send a tweet to @MinChrisA @cicbacklog. They won't do anything untill we don't bring them public

prettyka

Oct 15, 2014
fiza11 said:
Call the MP office immediately. this is way past processing time. They can definitely help in speed up the process

better option go public. CIC should be ashamed of their processing time and this can only happen if speak up. Send a tweet to @ MinChrisA @ cicbacklog. They won't do anything untill we don't bring them public
I have done 3 MP inquiries in the past 2 month. One was just about 2 weeks ago and for the past 8 months all my MP is getting a reply from NDVO is please wait your file is ready for visa. Ya everyone please send Facebook messages to Chris as well. please everyone please raise your voices! 2 of my friends who put their applications in March 2014 already got their visas and left for Canada.