2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hi rhomank-

I understand this is such a frustrating and depressing process. Not sure why they are making it this miserable but i am sure there will be a OMG moment for everyone. I would suggest you to ask MP about the RCMP fingerprints and ask them to make an inquiry about this.

all the best...

rhomank said:
Hi

Just need any help from any one who knows about this or who has a similar case. I am seeing a lot of talk re: RCMP fingerprints.....I am sponsoring my husband who stayed in canada on a Student visa for a year...does this mean that they are going to ask him for finger prints too...

and how is it possible to get it if he is now in india and NVDO has taken hhis passport already.... this is so depressing day by day..there seems to be no end or no light at the end of this tunnel...

Someone pls help shed some light on this...

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
Chinnmaye said:
Hi rhomank-

I understand this is such a frustrating and depressing process. Not sure why they are making it this miserable but i am sure there will be a OMG moment for everyone. I would suggest you to ask MP about the RCMP fingerprints and ask them to make an inquiry about this.

all the best...
Hi Chinnmaye

Thank you for your kind words and the hope... I had done an mp enquiry at the end of sept when they told me that they will ask for a remedical and fingerprints ...i think at that time it didnt strike me as to what they meant by fingerprints. the file status online says in process since sept 18 ,,,,and i have a feeling its going to be a long in process...... I have emailed my mp again asking re: fingerprint..but how do we get it done overseas??and wouldnt that take too long...I dont knw what to do anymore...

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hi rhomank-

In general the remedical applicants who got inprocess waiting for while not sure why. however last wk two applicants who got in process went to DM. Lets see wat others say abt ur situation in this forum. Dont worry rohmonak lets be positive and wish for good news soon.

rhomank said:
Hi Chinnmaye

Thank you for your kind words and the hope... I had done an mp enquiry at the end of sept when they told me that they will ask for a remedical and fingerprints ...i think at that time it didnt strike me as to what they meant by fingerprints. the file status online says in process since sept 18 ,,,,and i have a feeling its going to be a long in process...... I have emailed my mp again asking re: fingerprint..but how do we get it done overseas??and wouldnt that take too long...I dont knw what to do anymore...

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
positivity said:
status changed to DM on Sunday..and no follow up yet..anyone in the same situation as me?
مبارک Congrats! !! :)

Bmselar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/9/2013
Med's Done....
10-8-2013
Interview........
22-9-2014
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooonnnn.....
After doing the remedicals do we need to send them the receipt to let them know about remedicals ? I haven't sent them anything.. Does it show on our ecas like 'Remedical recieved' ?

Raasmi

Apr 18, 2013
Chinnmaye said:
Hi rhomank-

In general the remedical applicants who got inprocess waiting for while not sure why. however last wk two applicants who got in process went to DM. Lets see wat others say abt ur situation in this forum. Dont worry rohmonak lets be positive and wish for good news soon.
Hi Chinmayee and rohmank,

We are in the same situation of your rohmank.
My husband stayed here for one year on a work permit.
Interviews finished day before yesterday!
Remeds req got yesterday
Rcmp not sure how to get it done!

During interview they told u need to get it done
But how?? Are they gonna send the req once they recieve medical results??

Can any one tell whats mp request please? And how to do it?

Thanks in advance! Horrible situation!
I have been asking ppl but no answer yet!!!

Gandhara

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MAR, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
May 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 21, 2013
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon :)
LANDED..........
Hi KT,

No news from them :( I wrote almost 10 emails, no reply for any :(

I also called Canada CIC call center number, so that they can help me to get this information from New Delhi office, whether they have received PCC or not. But they also refused to help me :(
What the call center agent from Canada told was that everyone send their documents and all are piled up together waiting to be updated to individual files. She said that this process may take long long time. So even if u have sent the document 3 months back, it might be still in queue, waiting to be updated to your file. So the Visa Officer who sent you email requesting for Singapore PCC might not know that you have already sent it. She said that ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO WAIT AND HOPE THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PCC...bloody a*******

I cannot believe that updating documents to your file can take 3 months...even if u get thousands of documents everyday...u just need to sort files as per UCI and check the UCI number mentioned in individual packets received and just dump those packets in the file with same UCI...This is just pure harassment...Now after 4 or 5 months if they say they have not received...then it means that it will take another 4 or 5 months for the new PCC to be received by them....and by the way what is the assurance that they will receive next time...

Another f***** thing happened to me....they requested re-medical as my medical expired...So I had to do re medical in Singapore...The Singapore hospital informed me that CIC Canada has a online medical portal where they can quickly update my medical results...so it will be fast...But what the bl*** new delhi officers did was that they never activated the online portal for my case for the results to be uploaded...I again sent so many email so that they can activate the link...no response again...Now the Singapore Hospital needed to send my medicals also via mail....which will again take freaking long time to be updated in my file...

I always used to wonder how can they process UK cases in 2 to 3 months...Now I know that they have f***** policies to be fast for a certain countries...and they just dont want to use those policies for Indians just to harass them...

KT86 said:
buddy did you hear back regarding your singapore PCC ??

Amit1988

Oct 4, 2014
Hellloo friends....

My remedical was done on august 5 , 2014 and i also send remedical receipt to them.but my
online status is medical received not a remedical received

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Raasmi said:
Hi Chinmayee and rohmank,

We are in the same situation of your rohmank.
My husband stayed here for one year on a work permit.
Interviews finished day before yesterday!
Remeds req got yesterday
Rcmp not sure how to get it done!

During interview they told u need to get it done
But how?? Are they gonna send the req once they recieve medical results??

Can any one tell whats mp request please? And how to do it?

Thanks in advance! Horrible situation!
I have been asking ppl but no answer yet!!!
here is a link to find out who your MP is..find out and call them or send an email explaining your situation..some MPs would want sponsors to visit their offices to sign a statement giving permission to access private information on sponsored person's behalf...

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC&PostalCode=K1S2P4

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Amit1988 said:
Hellloo friends....

My remedical was done on august 5 , 2014 and i also send remedical receipt to them.but my
online status is medical received not a remedical received
they don't update your medical status for remedicals....too much work...

Gandhara

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MAR, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
May 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 21, 2013
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Raasmi,

Congrats. Do check with your banglore hospital where you will be going for remedical, if they send remedical via courier or they upload in Emedical portal? If you can go to a hospital which can upload online, It will save you 2 to 3 months... All the very best....

Raasmi said:
Guyss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got my re-medical request today!!!!

Going tomorrow! getting it done from Bangalore. hoping these medical center ppl to send it quickly!!

RCMP is still a mystery. Not sure if they are going to sne dme a request for that once I send my medical!!

Cheers

Amit1988

Oct 4, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
they don't update your medical status for remedicals....too much work...
Thanks....

It means they got my remedical receipt but they have too much work thats why not update my medical status ri8

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit1988 said:
Thanks....

It means they got my remedical receipt but they have too much work thats why not update my medical status ???
You have to sometimes read between the lines, that was meant to be sarcastic. NDVO is anything but busy at the pace they are processing the applications.

Amit1988

Oct 4, 2014
pondering.in.prairies said:
You have to sometimes read between the lines, that was meant to be sarcastic. NDVO is anything but busy at the pace they are processing the applications.
Thanks..

Now waiting for DM....

riteshdonga

Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi everyone,
I submitted my remedical in 26 th April 2014. No update in ecas it only shows medical received. after 2 months on 27 July 2014 got mail requesting photocopies of bio page of passport. since 27 July 2014 I didn't recieved any mail regarding. and my ecas shows in process. no update. frustrated.