03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
choosing an interview officer is not up to you....interview officer's assignment is based on availability and language chosen for interview (if it is hindi or punjabi, NDVO has Indian visa officers who speak that language..if it is non hindi or punjabi speaking applicant, one gets a list of interpreters available for hire but there is no guarantee that one will get canadian interviewer just because it is a non hindi or punjabi speaking applicant). I guess it is luck and availability of Canadian interviewer that determines who gets to interview an applicant.
I guess it is is the same lady. But while I was waiting for my turn I heard canadian male and female (judging from their accent) calling out names of applicants. So I think there are more of them. And just to share this....while I was waiting I could hear loud noise coming out of one room-it was like 2 rooms right to the front corner room-don't remember the room number. I was like may be the "Sikh guy" is in there lol.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
12 months and still Application Received. . :mad:

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
sunsweet said:
MP enquiry is that they talk to some VO who opens the file and give them the status which facility we do not have as they do not entertain enquiry from us in view of the volume, idendity crisis and time. The dealing VO should be aware of the error that he need not check United Kingdom and checking here itself is sufficient for which you email would enlighten them and will be in the record. All the best
I think some mps just contact CIC in canada and know about our case. In our last mp enquiry- my husband called the mp office on Thursday morning canada time and I got email from his mp office on Friday morning indian time. Looking at the time difference. Just sharing the information thanks

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
One more thing. In my last notes I saw they have recorded my mothers name wrong- her second name to be precise. I didn't bother to correct it. Should I write to them about it or her leave it as I dont think my mothers name will reflect anywhere

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
rksandhu said:
TODAY I RECEIVED MY NOTES..AS USUAL
security- not started
criminality- not started
eligibility-passed
medical-passed

totally disappointed. .. :mad: :mad: BUT

on page 2-location is Registry
but on HISTORY section

paper file history- 4july 2014 [ when they changed my status to IP]
location-registry
status-open

paper file history- 1 august 2014
location- FCU-RFV
status-open

paper file history- 2 august 2014 [when they send me request to passport photos]
location- FCU-PA
status-open

paper file history- 5 august 2014
location- Registry [again registry.....why...?]
status- open

SO WHAT DOES DAT MEAN. ..CONFUSED... ???

Sorry to hear that. I guess we are all in the same situation and I just dont udberstabd how they work. Nothing is clear. Some applicants from April 2014 are already in process and some from 2013 are still application received. They are treating us like no body. This whole thing is like a curse!!!

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
taj p said:
ohhh ic , thanks i though if we have wrote hindi intreperter we get indian officer's :) No worries i hope we get canadian.

u got interview letter???????

jk2013

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-10-2013
O teriiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Halo from Canada guys!! Arrived Canada last week and just loving living in it. Wish everyone here n out of this forum a speedy visa .

A Sincere n special thanks to W2E n love to Kaplo.

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
Raasmi said:
DONE WITH THE INTERVIEW JUST FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!

Am feeling terrible about it! Here are the few points/questions that can help you friends.

As soon as I was called inside, the very first statement is "I need your honest answers ok";

Interviewed by a white lady; duration = nearly 1 hr; They keep on typing everything in a computer when they keep questioning you.

Questions:
All the dates - Meeting dates/months; when did you meet her; where and how; questions repeated again to cross check (Eg: sorry when did you say you meet her)
Why there is no marriage photo that shows you both going around the fire as per hindu custom. Asked twice doubtedly.
How come you have married a divorce who has a kid. That's not common in India. (Asked atleast 3-4 times)
I wonder how you fell in love with a lady who was already married once.
Where is her kid now? why he is in India?
I see that you worked in Canada? how about your job now?
Are your parents ok with your marriage.
How come in India you both lived together? It's not common and unusual.

After asking all these questions, she asks me to get the RCMP done since I was working in Canada. SUCKSSSSSS!!
Unfortunately we didn't get the RCMP done while I was in CANADA. Medical has to be re-done as it's already expired!!!

I told I have come for a vacation for 3 weeks. so she asks me to go back to Canada (get the visa stamped from the company working as it's expired) and get the RCMP done and send it to Ottawa!! If RCMP done from India it will take too long, hence (she was trying to help me out).

******Why the heck it didn't click to us that I lived in Canada for a year and I shud have got the RCMP done here.!!! GODDDD such a horrible phases of life.***********

Everything will be communicated in email.
Didn't even ask the PP..

IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THAT INDIA HAS CHANGED A LOT PAST DECADES. AND PEOPLE GET MARRIED TO WIDOWS, DIVORCES ETC and there is no harm.!!!
AND NOT NECESSARY TO TURN AROUND THE FIRE IF YOU GET MARRIED SIMPLY IN TEMPLE!!!!!

FELT HORRIBLY SUCKS! #($)& @ )#* @ #)*

Now I don't know when they will ask me to get the medicals done and when will I travel back to Canada on work visa (company is reluctant to take me to a project) and get RCMP done and send it to Ottowa.

I asked her if in cases if am not able to go back to Canada on work visa what should I do, how will I get the RCMP done. she says "Please inform us in that case"

But how long is all these process!!!!!!!!!!!!??? have vented all my sarrow, angry, frustration here guys. SORRY!

All the best for others who's interview is scheduled.!
Cheers.
Wats ur timeline..

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
Raasmi said:

Am feeling terrible about it! Here are the few points/questions that can help you friends.

As soon as I was called inside, the very first statement is "I need your honest answers ok";

Interviewed by a white lady; duration = nearly 1 hr; They keep on typing everything in a computer when they keep questioning you.

Questions:
All the dates - Meeting dates/months; when did you meet her; where and how; questions repeated again to cross check (Eg: sorry when did you say you meet her)
Why there is no marriage photo that shows you both going around the fire as per hindu custom. Asked twice doubtedly.
How come you have married a divorce who has a kid. That's not common in India. (Asked atleast 3-4 times)

After asking all these questions, she asks me to get the RCMP done since I was working in Canada. SUCKSSSSSS!!
Unfortunately we didn't get the RCMP done while I was in CANADA. Medical has to be re-done as it's already expired!!!

I told I have come for a vacation for 3 weeks. so she asks me to go back to Canada (get the visa stamped from the company working as it's expired) and get the RCMP done and send it to Ottawa!! If RCMP done from India it will take too long, hence (she was trying to help me out).

******Why the heck it didn't click to us that I lived in Canada for a year and I shud have got the RCMP done here.!!! GODDDD such a horrible phases of life.***********

Didn't even ask the PP..

IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THAT INDIA HAS CHANGED A LOT PAST DECADES. AND PEOPLE GET MARRIED TO WIDOWS, DIVORCES ETC and there is no harm.!!!
AND NOT NECESSARY TO TURN AROUND THE FIRE IF YOU GET MARRIED SIMPLY IN TEMPLE!!!!!

Now I don't know when they will ask me to get the medicals done and when will I travel back to Canada on work visa (company is reluctant to take me to a project) and get RCMP done and send it to Ottowa.

I asked her if in cases if am not able to go back to Canada on work visa what should I do, how will I get the RCMP done. she says "Please inform us in that case"

But how long is all these process!!!!!!!!!!!!??? have vented all my sarrow, angry, frustration here guys. SORRY!

Cheers.

hiiiiiiiiiiii nw u scared me pllllzzzzzzzzzzzz share ur timelines :( :( :( ??? ??? ??? ???

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Raasmi said:

Questions:

Didn't even ask the PP..

Cheers.
as far as the interview itself, she asked tough questions (she told my partner this 'it looks like you lied in your tourist visa application and i don't believe your explanation' again and again many times hoping answer would be 'yes i lied' but did not get it...in the end she approved the visa) hoping you would fold and say 'sorry i did these things because i wanted to get visa' it did not happen...she is known for asking tough questions but very fair in deciding to approve or not...so you will get visa if you can figure out RCMP situation.....unfortunately all these things will take time (remedicals and RCMP background check) but atleast she did not deny your visa....

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
jk2013 said:
O teriiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Halo from Canada guys!! Arrived Canada last week and just loving living in it. Wish everyone here n out of this forum a speedy visa .

A Sincere n special thanks to W2E n love to Kaplo.
congrats...glad you arrived safely..now stay away from Tim hortons and their coffee....start ending your sentences with 'eh?'

Amit1988

Oct 4, 2014
Helllllooo

Any august 2013 applicant got interview latter pls say

I'm august 2013 applicant my status is...

- Application Received

- In Process

- Medical Received

There are already 3 and half month completed after in process

Now howmuch time take for DM

Loosing the hope.. :( :( :(

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
Amit1988 said:
Helllllooo

- Application Received

- In Process

- Medical Received

Hey ur interview isoveror still in queue??

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
Amit1988 said:
Helllllooo

- Application Received

- In Process

- Medical Received

why u ask about interview letter u got IP already?????????