Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
shriti said:
hi evry1 ...i got pasport req today vl b sendin it tmrw...hwm mch tym does it take for visa after dat...
congrats shriti!!

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
fakename said:
I think I have a possible theory for this trend of September, October and November applicants files being processed slowly.
1. We do not have enough data for December applicants(only 7 applicants) to get to decisive results
2. 85%+ applicants of 2013 have received IP, DM or PPT

Now my theory is after processing upto August, NDVO realized that they only need to process 40%-50% of the files to meet their 80% target(they always quote timeline for 80% applicants). So most likely they jogged through September - December applicants just to keep the processing time of 80% applicants low. To justify the slow processing of rest of the applicants they gave ADR, interviews or did not touch the file left right and center.

What do you guys think?

I would love to see someone prove this theory wrong as this is not what I would like to see.
Now that you have done the complete analysis please see in one more angle keeping medical date validity as the important point within a quarter I think this factor is main point in jumping the file

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
andrewset said:
If these guys were this brainy and organised to do somethign like this, we wont even see this kind of delays. I dont think they are putting so much thought and process into it.

I think what happened is- sep, oct and nov files were already touched by NDVO officers and so they cannot be assigned to anyone else. The high commissioner of NDVO must have decided to transfer some of the future files (Dec and Jan) to another embassy with less workload and so that is why you see this happening.

Even with this, one can understand that this means good news to Sep oct and nov people because the NDVO officers will now work full steam on these apps and issue PP ASAP without any untoward delay between IP and DM and PP.

Let us all keep praying as collective prayer has lot of strength.
If they want to do something first they should depute a team of officers to interview and finish all the old cases. Alternative is they do not load NDVO with neighbouring countries instead open offices at their place for them at least they get it faster

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi shriti

Earlier u got a passport request but u didnt submit ur passport. U sent only pcc copy right.they asked u clearly to submit passports and other documents in a single package. That was ur PPR.anyway at the final stage u receivd passport request once again. Am also 27 nov applcnt.ip on 31st July, dm on 8th aug.now waitg for passport to b bak wit visa :D

flying2sky

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
12-08-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
May-2014
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
IP since 15 Dec, 2014; DM on 18 Jan, 2015; Soon
After SA approval how long will Ecas will take to update? I'm June 2014 applicant.

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Hi everyone,
Finally I can say OMG :) :) :)....I got a call from NDVO at 11.55 today....The lady was very polite....She asked my name and date of birth....Surprisingly, she told me that "we issued you the visa" ancan travel d whether I before Oct 9...they extended my meds by 9 days.... She asked me to send my passport... She told me that she is going to send me an e-mail for how to submit the passport and she did that quickly..what a relief guys

ONE BIG CONFUSION AMIDST THIS HAPPINESS. PLS I NEED URGENT HELP:
I have to submit my passport to New Delhi through any VFS center of my choice and Jalandhar is nearest to me to go in person....But I called there customer service guy and he said it will go to Chandigarh Consulate... I could not understand his English...Then I called trying to understand Hindi but I found it v hard to understand...This funny man just emphasized that my ppt would go to chdgrh... PLS TELL ME HOW DO I SUBMIT PASSPORT THROUGH VFS AS I CANT SEND IT DIRECTLY BY COURIER AS PER INSTRUCTIONS....THANK U.... Speedy visa to all the gr8 ppl out here....tc and thanks immensely for the gr8 help throughout the visa process....

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi shriti,
how will u submit ur passport? pls let me know

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
PALAKI said:
Hi everyone,
Finally I can say OMG :) :) :)....I got a call from NDVO at 11.55 today....The lady was very polite....She asked my name and date of birth....Surprisingly, she told me that "we issued you the visa" ancan travel d whether I before Oct 9...they extended my meds by 9 days.... She asked me to send my passport... She told me that she is going to send me an e-mail for how to submit the passport and she did that quickly..what a relief guys

I have to submit my passport to New Delhi through any VFS center of my choice and Jalandhar is nearest to :p me to go in person....But I called there customer service guy and he said it will go to Chandigarh Consulate... I could not understand his English...Then I called trying to understand Hindi but I found it v hard to understand...This funny man just emphasized that my ppt would go to chdgrh... PLS TELL ME HOW DO I SUBMIT PASSPORT THROUGH VFS AS I CANT SEND IT DIRECTLY BY COURIER AS PER INSTRUCTIONS....THANK U.... Speedy visa to all the gr8 ppl out here....tc and thanks immensely for the gr8 help throughout the visa process....
Many many heartiest congratulations!! wish u a happy married life... m vry happy... Luv to ur baby...!! enjoy life...and dnt remember this tough time!! happy happy days !!

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
congrats....happy married life...

PALAKI said:
Hi everyone,

I have to submit my passport to New Delhi through any VFS center of my choice and Jalandhar is nearest to me to go in person....But I called there customer service guy and he said it will go to Chandigarh Consulate... I could not understand his English...Then I called trying to understand Hindi but I found it v hard to understand...This funny man just emphasized that my ppt would go to chdgrh... PLS TELL ME HOW DO I SUBMIT PASSPORT THROUGH VFS AS I CANT SEND IT DIRECTLY BY COURIER AS PER INSTRUCTIONS....THANK U.... Speedy visa to all the gr8 ppl out here....tc and thanks immensely for the gr8 help throughout the visa process....

Neethu

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2,2014
AOR Received.
17-05-2014; SA received on 22-05-2014
File Transfer...
22-05-2014, IP: Oct 1,2014; DM : Oct 18th
Med's Done....
March 7,2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
got passport back with visa on NOV 17,2014
LANDED..........
NOV 20, 2014
vikasgandhi said:
Hello everyone.. first of all its such a releif to see a DM on ECAS. Although I dont have passport in my hand yet so I shouldnt be boasting about anything but thisbis something who feel that the proofs they sent might not be enough...
I had sent only 20pics with my application. But I sent 3 different packages to NDVO on 3 seperate occasions with more phone bills and photos etc. NDVO confirmed receiving of those packets and attaching them to my file in GCMS notes
Anyways thanks everyone for your good luck amd wishes
congrats Vikas. We just sent only 20 to 25 pics with my application too. I didn't know that they need a lot of pic. I am planning to send some more wedding pic and phone bills too. Could you please tell me how did u sent it. Also the right address. Thank you.

flying2sky

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
12-08-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
May-2014
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
IP since 15 Dec, 2014; DM on 18 Jan, 2015; Soon
PALAKI said:
Hi everyone,

Congrats and have a happy married life.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
PALAKI said:
Hi everyone,

I dont know if this iwll be a good approach but here is what you can do:

1) Try emailing back the person who sent you the email giving you instructions on how to send PP and ask them if you can send your PP directly through Blue dart
2) wait for a day or two for response
3) If you get response, then send it immediately by blue dart and dont bother with VFS
4) If they insist to do it throug VFS, then do directly in person to VFS office and sort it out rather than talk in person. If i were you, i would do thatimmediately after you send email (step 1).

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
jaskambo said:
friends... M really very upset.. Dnt understnd wt to do. Some times i thought we did any kind of crime by dng marrig in canada.. Ndvo even didnt touch my file yet. Daily i check ecas n shows AR from last 10mnths.. Really fed up.. This wait is killing me day by day
lol very true sometimes I also think the same that we did any kind of crime to married in a Canadian...
don't worry buddy if u hv not received any kind of news and if u hv some red flags in ur file then maybe its delay bcoz of interview. ..

but nothing certain vid ndvo. ..maybe as like my case after 11 months you see some movement in ur case...so hang in dere for few days