+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikasgandhi said:
Hello everyone.. first of all its such a releif to see a DM on ECAS. Although I dont have passport in my hand yet so I shouldnt be boasting about anything but thisbis something who feel that the proofs they sent might not be enough...
I had sent only 20pics with my application. But I sent 3 different packages to NDVO on 3 seperate occasions with more phone bills and photos etc. NDVO confirmed receiving of those packets and attaching them to my file in GCMS notes
Anyways thanks everyone for your good luck amd wishes
My 2 cents, although Canadian cents are obsolete,

They only look for things that stand out of the ordinary, not things that look normal - big age gap (no you have to get married to a person who is no more than 5 years or so), previous history (again, no, Indians aren't supposed to get divorced or be estranged, although you can do it once you are in Canada, its a free country), key members of the family not attending the marriage (parents, in-laws etc, this is only because ours care enough to attend it in the first place).

Sending in additional documentation, although isn't bad, but if it isn't compelling or strong, is of no use (for e.g: parents haven't attended the marriage but you have 500 pics and have chat logs for a year would still be read flag and a trigger for a personal interview). While submitting documentation think like Canadians do, small wedding, no parents, even better if you have kids walking you down the aisle ... oh wait ... red flag for NDVO.

On a more serious note, I've had friends who sent in 10 pics and 10 pics only and nothing else and got their visa without an interview.

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
pondering.in.prairies said:
My 2 cents, although Canadian cents are obsolete,

They only look for things that stand out of the ordinary, not things that look normal - big age gap (no you have to get married to a person who is no more than 5 years or so), previous history (again, no, Indians aren't supposed to get divorced or be estranged, although you can do it once you are in Canada, its a free country), key members of the family not attending the marriage (parents, in-laws etc, this is only because ours care enough to attend it in the first place).

Sending in additional documentation, although isn't bad, but if it isn't compelling or strong, is of no use (for e.g: parents haven't attended the marriage but you have 500 pics and have chat logs for a year would still be read flag and a trigger for a personal interview). While submitting documentation think like Canadians do, small wedding, no parents, even better if you have kids walking you down the aisle ... oh wait ... red flag for NDVO.

On a more serious note, I've had friends who sent in 10 pics and 10 pics only and nothing else and got their visa without an interview.

yes!! This is true!!

dmplvish

Mar 12, 2014
Hi..

I am a sept 30th applicant, Got a call on from visa office on 19th june and they asked a few questions about our marriage i asked them to watch our wedding video online, the lady called back after watching and informed me "its done" when i asked her if they need anything else and asked me to do my remedial. My Ecas status changed to IP on June 19th. Did my re medicals on 20th june. got a reply from the MP's office for our enquiry yesterday they said background checks are being done. This is so frustrating. I don't understand how they can still be doing background for sept applicants.

jaskambo

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
5-11-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical 30,dec,2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2013 ... Status: In Process 30,dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23-may-2015
friends... M really very upset.. Dnt understnd wt to do. Some times i thought we did any kind of crime by dng marrig in canada.. Ndvo even didnt touch my file yet. Daily i check ecas n shows AR from last 10mnths.. Really fed up.. This wait is killing me day by day

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
jaskambo said:
friends... M really very upset.. Dnt understnd wt to do. Some times i thought we did any kind of crime by dng marrig in canada.. Ndvo even didnt touch my file yet. Daily i check ecas n shows AR from last 10mnths.. Really fed up.. This wait is killing me day by day
dont worry jaskambo...everythn vl b fine soon.. dont lose hope... v ol r in same boat..!!

i undrstnd wat u feel....coz i m also feelin same..!! dont think much... leave everythn on God!!

think positiv n positiv vl happen!! :D ;D :D ;D

Muthayam

Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
File Transfer...
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
LANDED..........
I wish sooon
I regret being a PR in Canada. I dont know if there is any other country that would separate couples like this. what a horrible process not even letting people know the status of the file.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
fakename said:
I think I have a possible theory for this trend of September, October and November applicants files being processed slowly.
1. We do not have enough data for December applicants(only 7 applicants) to get to decisive results
2. 85%+ applicants of 2013 have received IP, DM or PPT

Now my theory is after processing upto August, NDVO realized that they only need to process 40%-50% of the files to meet their 80% target(they always quote timeline for 80% applicants). So most likely they jogged through September - December applicants just to keep the processing time of 80% applicants low. To justify the slow processing of rest of the applicants they gave ADR, interviews or did not touch the file left right and center.

What do you guys think?

I would love to see someone prove this theory wrong as this is not what I would like to see.
If these guys were this brainy and organised to do somethign like this, we wont even see this kind of delays. I dont think they are putting so much thought and process into it.

I think what happened is- sep, oct and nov files were already touched by NDVO officers and so they cannot be assigned to anyone else. The high commissioner of NDVO must have decided to transfer some of the future files (Dec and Jan) to another embassy with less workload and so that is why you see this happening.

Even with this, one can understand that this means good news to Sep oct and nov people because the NDVO officers will now work full steam on these apps and issue PP ASAP without any untoward delay between IP and DM and PP.

Let us all keep praying as collective prayer has lot of strength.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
jaskambo said:
find out if you are slated for interview and prepare well if you have one....otherwise it is just a waiting game since the normal time for processing is about a year...

BBU1992

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
27 JUNE 2014
AOR Received.
23 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
09 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
23 JULY 2013
Passport Req..
NOV 2013
VISA ISSUED...
03, OCT 2014
LANDED..........
16 OCT 2014.....
s kaur said:
Dear Senior members,

Please suggest,
how much time should an applicant wait for IP after ADR submission?
Or can there be an interview?

Do they send any confirmation mail after receiving the additional documents?

S Kaur :-\
Just do a MP inquiry they will let u know.

I Came to know from them that they have received my DDOCS but no update till yet.

soulmate

Mar 24, 2014
dmplvish said:
Hi..

I am a sept 30th applicant, Got a call on from visa office on 19th june and they asked a few questions about our marriage i asked them to watch our wedding video online, the lady called back after watching and informed me "its done" when i asked her if they need anything else and asked me to do my remedial. My Ecas status changed to IP on June 19th. Did my re medicals on 20th june. got a reply from the MP's office for our enquiry yesterday they said background checks are being done. This is so frustrating. I don't understand how they can still be doing background for sept applicants.

Unbelievable NDVO.....those cases where IP changes into DM overnight or in two days or in a week....un logon ka back ground check nahin hota hai kya....ya fir background check unhi ke liya rakha hai jinka remedical hua...becoz obviously they are already waiting.....I cant believe this....hats off to those kings of partiallity....people who applied six months after me have already reached canada....nd I am just waiting after remedicals.....and god knows for what.......

jasvinder80

Jun 10, 2014
Hi Primoo
Can you please share the reason for interview in your case. And what questions were asked in the interview.

Thanks
Regards
Jasvinder

primoo said:
As usual white folks doing productive work and my sardar officer *censored word*ing me over....

Thanks Brampton!

jaskambo

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
5-11-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical 30,dec,2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2013 ... Status: In Process 30,dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23-may-2015
1272 said:
dont worry jaskambo...everythn vl b fine soon.. dont lose hope... v ol r in same boat..!!

i undrstnd wat u feel....coz i m also feelin same..!! dont think much... leave everythn on God!!

think positiv n positiv vl happen!! :D ;D :D ;D
thanx 1272.. Yes ill b positive. U r rite now everythng is in gods hands he can do any miracle for all of us i m sure he will do ths soon very very soon..!!

jasvinder80

Jun 10, 2014
Hi
Congrats for your visa. Would really appreciate if you can share the reason for your interview. What questions/documents the VO has asked to you in interview. I have an interview scheduled and will really help me in prepairing for it.

Thanks
Regards
Jasvinder

jai sai ram said:
Its OMG OMG moment for me
Im 8th august 2013 applicant
Medical expire 5th august

I got a call on 8th july from embassy that my interview is schedule on 30th july at 11.15
I took all my documents n she was a white lady who toom my interview,from 11.15am-12pm
Superb interview..on d same time she said can u fly by 10th august as ur medical expiring
I said yes i can, same day she said to pick my passport at 3pm after 3hrs
I said ok, i waited outside d embassy wid my parents n inlaws..at 3pm i went inside n at 3.30pm i got my passport.. srry i dnt get time to update u as i hv to rush n leave 4 canada..on 8th august i landed to calgary finally..
It took almost 1year in my visa but thanks to my sai baba..
Finally my hard time over n now its been 4 days in canada n wid my hubby..
It only matter time...all of u wil get visa soon...

Thnks to all of u guys n ur support..
Wish u a very speedy visa..

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
jaskambo said:
thanx 1272.. Yes ill b positive. U r rite now everythng is in gods hands he can do any miracle for all of us i m sure he will do ths soon very very soon..!!
b positiv.n gt positiv....

Keep. smilin... :) :)

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
oh, no..you did not write that.....we just recovered from a war between two groups couple of months ago about being judgmental and racist towards punjabis....
u r right..... dont say like that..!!