+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

sukhsony

Aug 2, 2014
GulzarND said:
I am monitoring the various Forums on this site from the past six months and learnt many things from the senior members, that is why thought of starting this new forum for New Delhi for 2013.

I will try to answer all your questions and clear all your doubts, once again I welcome all the new applicants from NEW DELHI.

Me and my husband got marries in 2012 and my i applied for my permanent residency in July 5th, 2012 under the live-in-caregiver program in CANADA . I received a letter on February 9th, 2014 saying that Delhi embassy require application forms refilled from my husband's side . According to that letter he filled all the forms and attached other required documents with his application and mailed all the documents to the Delhi embassy on February 24th, 2014 . But it's been over 5 months Delhi embassy has not contacted me or my husband since then .Please sir, Can i know the status of his permanent residence application Or what should i do next . I tried calling Delhi embassy several times they are not giving us any reasonable answer or information .

Thanks
sukhsony

Weblogic

Star Member
Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
Doc's Request.
09-05-2014 (ADR)
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013/ Re-Meds: 16-09-2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
20-09-2013, PP with Visa Received On:14-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP:10-09-2014, DM: 09-01-2015, Visa Issued: 06-01-2015
LANDED..........
Mid FEB 2015 - Tentatively
Is there any other applicant on the forum who is WAITING LONGER THAN I AM for NDVO response after sending in ADR?
I was asked for ADR on 9th May, got my recent notes which appears not to have been touched since they requested the ADR.
Med's have also expired on 27th and still no Re-med request.
Could it be that they now have put all the ADR applicants aside to maybe come back later..but when?

Jarmanaujla

Jul 22, 2014
Hi guys, my file is showing in process since July 5,I am oct 17 applicant .my medical a expire on sep14 .i have not received any request for additional documents or anything else..can I apply for MP inquiry or I should wait.Please advice. .Thanks in advance

MdHasheem

Dec 18, 2013
Now that we got our passport back, I want to share few points.
- I really doubt if an extensive travel history will delay the process. My wife had 3 passports and had lived outside India for a long time. We had submitted PCC from USA, UK, Australia, UAE and India. She also had stayed in Canada for 2 years, but IP to Visa stamping took us only 9 days. It actually took us 6 months after marriage just to gather all PCC. So travel history does not matter.
- My wife had visitor visa rejected for Canada twice after marriage. So a rejection will not affect your process as well.

Just because my wife is joining me soon, I do not want to forget this experience. We both have planned to petition our MP and rigorously follow up to highlight the plight of spouses and the effect of this long wait. I have already talked to my MP about it and will continue to impress upon them the need for a process change.

However if you are a newly wed 2014 applicant and preparing to apply, I suggest take your time to provide extensive proofs and try to get a medical done close to your date of application. The onus to prove a legit marriage lies with the applicant.

Inshallah.

neha_anticevic

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Nainital
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Sep, 2013
AOR Received.
30th Sep, 2013
File Transfer...
16th Oct,2013
Med's Request
5th May 2013/ Remeds : 3rd July 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2013/ Re Meds: 9th July 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
09-11-2013 (sent on 14-11-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 3rd July 2013 DM : 26TH OCT 2014
LANDED..........
15th Nov
Fed up

I am so fed up with NDVO. Even after remeds and IP since 3rd July, i have not got DM. Everyday I keep thinkin bout this and it's really affecting my mood and the way i have started behavin with the people around me. I amd usually irritated and frustated.. I have started talkin in a irritatin way wid my mum n dad whenever they ask me bout visa.. I feel pissed off when i see my neighbour's faces coz they question me, arey abhi tak gayi ni" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and all this anger is vented out on poor hubby.. I have no one else to vent it out so i yell at him, though he is sweet enough to keep quiet and listen but still I feel bad later on.. When will i get the good news.. I so so so want to close this distance as it is before our wedding we had always been in long distance since 2011. Now I do not want to handle this distance at all..
Sorry for this long post, I really needed to speak it out :'(

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
MdHasheem said:
- I really doubt if an extensive travel history will delay the process. My wife had 3 passports and had lived outside India for a long time. We had submitted PCC from USA, UK, Australia, UAE and India. She also had stayed in Canada for 2 years, but IP to Visa stamping took us only 9 days. It actually took us 6 months after marriage just to gather all PCC. So travel history does not matter.
- My wife had visitor visa rejected for Canada twice after marriage. So a rejection will not affect your process as well.

Just because my wife is joining me soon, I do not want to forget this experience. We both have planned to petition our MP and rigorously follow up to highlight the plight of spouses and the effect of this long wait. I have already talked to my MP about it and will continue to impress upon them the need for a process change.

However if you are a newly wed 2014 applicant and preparing to apply, I suggest take your time to provide extensive proofs and try to get a medical done close to your date of application. The onus to prove a legit marriage lies with the applicant.

Inshallah.
Congratulations Wish you a happy married life. Your letter gives confidence. You got PCC from many countries especially who take lot of time and with some processes.. So you write one post each on your experience in getting PCC.
Dependant tourist visa issuance during the application process time also be taken up with MP

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
Re: Fed up

neha_anticevic said:
I am so fed up with NDVO. Even after remeds and IP since 3rd July, i have not got DM. Everyday I keep thinkin bout this and it's really affecting my mood and the way i have started behavin with the people around me. I amd usually irritated and frustated.. I have started talkin in a irritatin way wid my mum n dad whenever they ask me bout visa.. I feel pissed off when i see my neighbour's faces coz they question me, arey abhi tak gayi ni" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and all this anger is vented out on poor hubby.. I have no one else to vent it out so i yell at him, though he is sweet enough to keep quiet and listen but still I feel bad later on.. When will i get the good news.. I so so so want to close this distance as it is before our wedding we had always been in long distance since 2011. Now I do not want to handle this distance at all..
Sorry for this long post, I really needed to speak it out :'(
Neha- Just hang in there, you will be getting DM next week. Be calm and try to focus on getting ready for your trip to Canada.

neha_anticevic

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Nainital
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Sep, 2013
AOR Received.
30th Sep, 2013
File Transfer...
16th Oct,2013
Med's Request
5th May 2013/ Remeds : 3rd July 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2013/ Re Meds: 9th July 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
09-11-2013 (sent on 14-11-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 3rd July 2013 DM : 26TH OCT 2014
LANDED..........
15th Nov

andrewset said:
Neha- Just hang in there, you will be getting DM next week. Be calm and try to focus on getting ready for your trip to Canada.
But my Mp said that they won't even touch my file till end of Aug :mad: but thanks for always supporting Andrew

Weblogic

Star Member
Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
Doc's Request.
09-05-2014 (ADR)
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MdHasheem said:

Inshallah.
Congratulations on the Visa.
This is extremely helpful info you chose to share on the forum.
Where are you in Canada?

Weblogic

Star Member
Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
Doc's Request.
09-05-2014 (ADR)
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Are there any May, June, July or earlier applicants on the forum who are WAITING LONGER THAN I AM for NDVO response after sending in ADR?

sravoct29

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
22-11-2013
File Transfer...
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP-July 19th .DM- July 30th. Visa Stamped -25th July,2014
LANDED..........
Planning to Land on Sept 12th.
Hi all,

How long after Decision Made does NDVO mails the passport. Do They call everyone to conform the address.

Thanks for the responses.

vipundeep

Aug 2, 2014
hey guys my name is Vipun we have sponsor one of our family member too so i am looking after the file behalf of my younger brother..

i have been following this form reading all the posts and learning all the tips and thoughts. thanks and CONGRATS to those who got Visa and best of luck and welcome to Canada.

1 submit application on Sep 5 2013.
2 transfer Application on Sep 23 2013.
3 requested Passport on Oct 17 2013.
4 delivered Passport on Oct 27 2013.
since than check online status application received and medical received until now.

i had email Delhi immigration asking about updates on May 2013 but today i got the replay saying our application is on Queued for interview and soon the interview date is scheduled they will mail a letter to applicant.

so Guys i need your help and what to do so i can prepare the interviewee.
1 i need to get notes (please explain how and how to read them)
2 what information should i send her from application.

please help and thanks in advance.

Weblogic

Star Member
Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
Doc's Request.
09-05-2014 (ADR)
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vipundeep said:
hey guys my name is Vipun we have sponsor one of our family member too so i am looking after the file behalf of my younger brother..

i have been following this form reading all the posts and learning all the tips and thoughts. thanks and CONGRATS to those who got Visa and best of luck and welcome to Canada.

1 submit application on Sep 5 2013.
2 transfer Application on Sep 23 2013.
3 requested Passport on Oct 17 2013.
4 delivered Passport on Oct 27 2013.
since than check online status application received and medical received until now.

i had email Delhi immigration asking about updates on May 2013 but today i got the replay saying our application is on Queued for interview and soon the interview date is scheduled they will mail a letter to applicant.

so Guys i need your help and what to do so i can prepare the interviewee.
1 i need to get notes (please explain how and how to read them)
2 what information should i send her from application.

please help and thanks in advance.
I am not sure who you are sponsoring but if you are sponsoring your wife here is a helpful post on the forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-interview-questions-t157678.0.html

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014

neha_anticevic said:
But my Mp said that they won't even touch my file till end of Aug :mad: but thanks for always supporting Andrew

that is cos the VO must have replied end of august to MP so that the VO is not bothered again and the MP just gave that to you. They probably already are in the process of issuing you a DM, i think on August 4th 0r 5th, you will see DM but the status will be updated only by aUGUST 8th. so be patient.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
MdHasheem said:

Inshallah.
Mdhasheem, pl count me in if you are submitting a petition. I live in Toronto and maybe we both can do something together. I have decided I am going to make this my mini project and ensure NDVO does not continue their rampage in this fashion. After all, someone needs to bell the cat! These stupid lazy monkeys at NDVO, they get everything- free accomodation, free transportation, diplomatic immunity, subsidized if not free children education, fancy pay, hazard pay, free entertainment perks like admission to Gold clubs blah blah and not to mention get to travel the world and all they have to do is work on visa applications and even that they are heaving for breaths. I think if one or two people like me and Hasheem who are long term residents of Canada take this up strongly, I am sure NDVO will feel the pinch. So pl count me in.