+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Hello experienced members,
I was wondering if it is normal to get in process on 29th July and decision made in 1 or 2 days? I am worried because usually it takes longer for other members as I was reading on this forum.

Your reply will be appreciated.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
JAV said:
Hello experienced members,
I was wondering if it is normal to get in process on 29th July and decision made in 1 or 2 days? I am worried because usually it takes longer for other members as I was reading on this forum.

Your reply will be appreciated.
yeah its pretty normal if ur medical expires soon. ..whts ur timeline. .?

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
rksandhu said:
frankly speaking now as we see they going vid a very slow speed and this month 2 or 3 holidays..independence day really effects our process. ..so don't assume anything before end of Sept. ..
I know my ans will b disappoint u but now they hardly start nov and in this speed they waste august and Sept easily ...so busy urself vid other stuff. ..gud Luck

yeah Agreed lets see :)

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
rksandhu said:
yeah its pretty normal if ur medical expires soon. ..whts ur timeline. .?
The medical will expire in a month but I have never received a passport request yet. Iam 23 Oct applicant. What can I expect from them? Hopefully, flight before medical expires?

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
andrewset said:
Vikas, i would not recommend doing an MP inquiry at this point. Even if the VO had issued IP by mistake, let it be so and let it go to DM. Why risk MP inquiry when ur so close to DM lest they see that they put IP by mistake and put it back to AR? Just wait.
Hi Andrewset, In my case , status changed to IN PROCESS on 11th July and after a week , back to application received, but when you click on the application received, inside it shows that( "we started processing your application on 11th July 2014"). Since then no change in status, no interview though they requested ADR on 11th June 2014 and after 1 month status changed to in process and again after 1 week application received.
Do you think VO can make such mistake in changing status and then reverse it back. Please revert. Thanks..

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
RockyS said:
Hi Andrewset, In my case , status changed to IN PROCESS on 11th July and after a week , back to application received, but when you click on the application received, inside it shows that( "we started processing your application on 11th July 2014"). Since then no change in status, no interview though they requested ADR on 11th June 2014 and after 1 month status changed to in process and again after 1 week application received.
Do you think VO can make such mistake in changing status and then reverse it back. Please revert. Thanks..
Rocky, obviously in ur case, they are not being too diligent. But is there any red flag in ur case like previous marriage, parents not present etc? Probably, so then in tat case, it is taking some more time. But dont worry- whatever it is, after 1 month after ADR, you have to get DM. So hang in there. Few more weeks thats all.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
JAV said:
The medical will expire in a month but I have never received a passport request yet. Iam 23 Oct applicant. What can I expect from them? Hopefully, flight before medical expires?
I know you submitted your case to NDVO, but your wife lives in Afghanistan, is that correct? If so, the timelimnes that apply to Indian applicants, may not apply to you

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
shroffb said:
Secong big OMG from my side...got DM today. ..finally.....
Excellent news, you are from gujarat right? so you got your DM in exactly 9 months. tough wait but you made it! congrats. enjoy wth ur husband! God bless.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
Dilup said:
I heartily thanks to all the seniors and members of this forum who provided me lots of idea, energy to recover my patience and their prey, which resulted in completion of my process. I HAPPILY ANNOUNCE THAT I RECEIVED MY PP WITH VISA STAMPED ON IT. Thanks to you all for your support and I prey to god that all the members may hear such good news for them very soon......
CONGRATS. HAVE A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE. BON VOYAGE!

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
andrewset said:
Rocky, obviously in ur case, they are not being too diligent. But is there any red flag in ur case like previous marriage, parents not present etc? Probably, so then in tat case, it is taking some more time. But dont worry- whatever it is, after 1 month after ADR, you have to get DM. So hang in there. Few more weeks thats all.
Thanks for prompt revert, They asked for ADR on 11th June (Divorce Petition & and evidence of contact with sponsor) which i sent on 14th June And they received on 16th June. Exactly after 1 month i.e 11th July , my status changed to In Process and a week later , back to application received, since then NO NEWS, my medicals will expire in 2 weeks as well. Yes though it was a simple marriage, but both side parents and close friends were present, no issues on that part, thats why they asked for divorce petition and not any more pictures, What do you have to comment on my case now as i am worried.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
RockyS said:
Thanks for prompt revert, They asked for ADR on 11th June (Divorce Petition & and evidence of contact with sponsor) which i sent on 14th June And they received on 16th June. Exactly after 1 month i.e 11th July , my status changed to In Process and a week later , back to application received, since then NO NEWS, my medicals will expire in 2 weeks as well. Yes though it was a simple marriage, but both side parents and close friends were present, no issues on that part, thats why they asked for divorce petition and not any more pictures, What do you have to comment on my case now as i am worried.
Probably it has gone to a senior VO or somethign for multiple reviews since your case is second marriage. But hang in there, you are getting DM in couple of weeks.

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
andrewset said:
Probably it has gone to a senior VO or somethign for multiple reviews since your case is second marriage. But hang in there, you are getting DM in couple of weeks.
Hope your words come true but do you think it can be a system glitch or a human error ??

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
andrewset said:
Same thing has happened to 2 other forum members (both sep applicants as well) and both have received interview calls next month but they were not asked for any ADR. In my case there was ADR and then all this crap happened and no news of any interview yet. Dont understand , if they have to call for interview, then in that case why do they still ask for ADR?

shroffb

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2013
AOR Received.
19-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 22nd July...DM on 2nd August....Passport received on 11th August
andrewset said:
Excellent news, you are from gujarat right? so you got your DM in exactly 9 months. tough wait but you made it! congrats. enjoy wth ur husband! God bless.
thank you so much for ur wishes. ...I am from mumbai... :)
I wish u all for speedy visa

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
RockyS said:
Hope your words come true but do you think it can be a system glitch or a human error ??
i dont think it is a glitch. but one thing is sure- your case is passing hands between 1 or more VOs that is why this is happening. One more thing is sure- your case is being reviewed and you have provided hwatever they askedu ,so now it is their turn to bat, so wait for their swing and you catch the ball (the ball being PP with Visa). hang in there. dont lose hope.