WAIVED
Passport Req..
13TH OCTOBER 2014,Submitted on 14th October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
22ND OCTOBER 2014,,DECISION MADE ON 14TH OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
NOVEMBER 2014
Guys please help me with form IMM 5669

there is confusion between its question 6 d and e section..

IN d part it is written-been refused immigrant,refugee,nominee or visitor or temporary resident visa to canada or any other country?

In E Part its written been refused admission to,or ordered to,leave canada or any other country?

I was refused Canada Tourist Visa in 2007

I AM CONFUSED Which SECTION TO TICK NO AND WHICH TO YES??

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Omega123 said:
Guys, i have something to share with u all.It may be useful for 2014 applicants. I applied for VISITOR VISA AND TODAY I GOT IT BACK WITH STATUS AS ACCEPTED FOR 10 YEARS!!!!!! Grin
So, guys, please dnt loose hope try at least once applying for visitor visa and may be ur the lucky one like me Cheesy..Although me and my husband were not very much positive abt it after getting so much negative views from ppl from the forum , we did apply.We did a lot of homework and finally we hav got it !!!!
So please try applying once...If you need any help from my side kindly get in touch with me.
congrats..you are one of the few lucky ones who got his/her tourist visa approved...even if we are all negative in our responses, the point is you did not accept 'no, don't do it' for an answer and your persisted...

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
sravoct29 said:
Hi Chatwant,

As your wife is Canadian citizen.. drivers licence, health card , utility bills or rental contract address proof is enough along with passport stamps copies.
If your wife worked previously , she can submit T4's or notice of assessment for tax returns , can be obtained from CRA website link below once she is registered.
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce/tx/ndvdls/myccnt/menu-eng.html

As you mentioned she is a student now, just give proof letter that she is a student from her university/college ( easy to obtain).
Also it doesn't hurt to mention in as letter why she went back to school from work..reasons like career advancement, career goals are changed , better job prospectus with new education she is pursuing etc.
Nah buddy she went to canada after 20 years..she didn't worked previously and enrolled herself into a course..I'd there is no problem..but she had been filing her returns..

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
sukhrav said:
Hi guys we need your help urgently...

today we had an interview in the morning at the CHD immigration office and it was about 1 hour long...interview was for my husband but i went along cause im living with my husbad....the immigration officer returned us the original photos and evidence we attached with the application and they also returned the passport to my husband....and said we'll get back to you next week....what does this mean???

my husbands medical and pcc was expired about 3 months ago....im so confused and lost....can someone please tell me if this situation has happened to anyone on this forum....

PLEASE HELP!! IM SO RESTLESS :(
some visa officers return original photos and evidence (originals they don't want to keep them; they would have made copies) as standard procedure some don't (one forum member's college certificate was not returned). As for passport, they gave you because it is needed for remedicals (although I have seen few cases in forum where they did not give passport and asked applicant to do remedicals without passport). Overall, how did the interview go? did your husband think the officer was pleasant or irritated? did he/she kept asking one particular question again and again as if not to believe him? is the interviewer indian or canadian? overall it looks like your husband will get an email asking to do remedicals...as for questions, they are standard questions and interview questions you had posted do not point to 'no this is not a genuine relationship and I have doubts' questions...calm down and wait for your good news...

sukhrav

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2013 remedical 07-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
19-09-2013/ re submission 18-08-2014 after re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
waiting :$ i hope soon
LANDED..........
soon
aroundwrd99 said:
Hi,

Your medical is expired?
yes medical expired in the first week of april and pcc is expired aswell. what do you think this could be??? :(

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
chatwant said:
Ppl help needed..I recieved a letter from ndvo asking about my wife residency proof.letter from her employer and notice of assessment of 2013 and copy of passport pages regarding entry and exit from canada..now the problem is that my wife is a canadian citizen and has moved last year to canada after 20years and she is not working coz I told her to study..she though has filed taxes every year...hw will be I able to show all ds.can plz someone help...urgent
one must have a job is not a requirement for sponsoring another person...just ask your wife to send the latest assessment (if 2013 it's fine but if not whatever the last filed one available); personally, I sent the latest one with an explanation as what I have been doing since then..if your wife has money in the bank then it will be ok to show that...if not just send an explanation letter saying how she plans to support you when you land there...as for residency proof, driver's license; bank statement; lease; etc...they just want to know where she is now; what she is doing and how she will be able to support you when you land there...in other words does she plan to stay permanently in india...

sukhrav

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
some visa officers return original photos and evidence (originals they don't want to keep them; they would have made copies) as standard procedure some don't (one forum member's college certificate was not returned). As for passport, they gave you because it is needed for remedicals (although I have seen few cases in forum where they did not give passport and asked applicant to do remedicals without passport). Overall, how did the interview go? did your husband think the officer was pleasant or irritated? did he/she kept asking one particular question again and again as if not to believe him? is the interviewer indian or canadian? overall it looks like your husband will get an email asking to do remedicals...as for questions, they are standard questions and interview questions you had posted do not point to 'no this is not a genuine relationship and I have doubts' questions...calm down and wait for your good news...

She was Canadian.....she kept on saying do you think your husband married u to go to canada and she asked him the same question if he married me to go to canada...and also asked me if his parents are happy that hes going to canada....but in our case...not all docs were returned...(they returned; all photographs, all phone bills, emails, facebook msgs and bills and receipts) we also notified them that we have each others name tattooed on our body... i dont know...i guess this is going to keep me wondering till i get a letter from them.

Bmselar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/9/2013
Med's Done....
10-8-2013
Interview........
22-9-2014
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooonnnn.....
sukhrav said:
i hope your right....finger crossed and praying to GOD (give us strength and good news soon)

they didnt ask many questions...we were interviewed separately....they asked us how old we are....im a Canadian citizen so they asked me how long have i been a citizen...how we met....where we met...who attended the wedding from canada...(my siblings couldnt make it to the wedding) so they both asked us why they didnt come....they asked if my husband married me to come to canada....why did you marry him...also asked if we were to reject you application what will you do(standard question they ask everyboday at the interview)....where i worked....if i didnt work for a year (why didnt i work that year) ...also asked...how do i believe this marriage is genuine....asked me if i get along with my inlaws (our marriage was love marriage) they also asked if my in laws were happy with us being married... we had lots and lots of proof like recent pictures and bills and trips together but she didnt ask for them at all....she also asked if i met my husbands sister...

I hope this helped you...good luck !!
Thanks a lot... ur rply was surely of a great help.. And I wish u get ur visa soon without any delay...

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhrav said:
She was Canadian.....she kept on saying do you think your husband married u to go to canada and she asked him the same question if he married me to go to canada...and also asked me if his parents are happy that hes going to canada....but in our case...not all docs were returned...(they returned; all photographs, all phone bills, emails, facebook msgs and bills and receipts) we also notified them that we have each others name tattooed on our body... i dont know...i guess this is going to keep me wondering till i get a letter from them.
With her gestures or replies, can u say she was satisfied with ur answers .... if u think she was ok with ur answers, then it is all gud...

Bmselar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/9/2013
Med's Done....
10-8-2013
Interview........
22-9-2014
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooonnnn.....
sukhrav said:

today we had an interview in the morning at the CHD immigration office and it was about 1 hour long...interview was for my husband but i went along cause im living with my husbad....the immigration officer returned us the original photos and evidence we attached with the application and they also returned the passport to my husband....and said we'll get back to you next week....what does this mean???

my husbands medical and pcc was expired about 3 months ago....im so confused and lost....can someone please tell me if this situation has happened to anyone on this forum....

Did u go with an interpreter?? I mean is it compulsory to have an interpreter?

sukhrav

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
Vijender_Rana said:
With her gestures or replies, can u say she was satisfied with ur answers .... if u think she was ok with ur answers, then it is all gud...
it was hard to read her....she was laughing through the interview at times...but pretty serious at the same time....like i said im lost :(

sukhrav

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
Bmselar said:
Did u go with an interpreter?? I mean is it compulsory to have an interpreter?
yah there was an interpreter

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
sukhrav said:
I think it is the same canadian lady who interviewed my partner..in our case she kept asking the same question 'you had lied in your visitor visa application, isn't it so?' and the answer my partner stuck to is 'no we did not, there was no option to choose in that drop down list' then receptionist called interviewer to find out if the interview will be going on for more time as she wanted to go for lunch..interviewer got irritated and ended the interview abruptly saying 'will let you know'...just curious, did you and your husband have almost similar answers for 'prove your relationship is genuine'; 'what would you do if i reject your visa?'; 'is your husband marrying for permanent visa?'.... for some officers tattooing each other's name would be sufficient proof but for some it won't make any difference...

meenu12

Oct 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
9-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
17-Dec-2013
VISA ISSUED...
9-July-2014 (IP: 5 July 2013)
LANDED..........
9-Aug-2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!

Finally after a long wait today morning I have received my Passport with Shiny Visa :)

My timeline-

App Rcvd: Oct 17,2013
IP: July 5
DM: July 11

Thanks everyone for the support...

Hope all will get visa soon :) Best of Luck !!!

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
sukhrav said:

don't take tension its all will b alright soon. ..interviewers always put that kind of questions...so its dere duty...and maybe this is junior VO who hv no authority to take any decision. ..so after one week they send u remedical request so don't think too much...