+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
rksandhu said:
hey congratss. .actually 2013 applicants visas refused thats y everybody says according to dere own experience...
so if u share the few details according to ur file maybe this thing helpful to others...like the plus points which you guys thought in ur file dats y its approved. ..
wish u happy married life..hv a safe journey. .
Thanks rksandhu. :) m not only talking abt 2013 applicants who were negative abt visitor, even i u look at the Visitor section on immigration forum, u will get to know the same. n this is actully true that very few ppl get it approved but who knows u might be among those few people ;D

sukhrav

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2013 remedical 07-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
19-09-2013/ re submission 18-08-2014 after re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
waiting :$ i hope soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi guys we need your help urgently...

today we had an interview in the morning at the CHD immigration office and it was about 1 hour long...interview was for my husband but i went along cause im living with my husbad....the immigration officer returned us the original photos and evidence we attached with the application and they also returned the passport to my husband....and said we'll get back to you next week....what does this mean???

my husbands medical and pcc was expired about 3 months ago....im so confused and lost....can someone please tell me if this situation has happened to anyone on this forum....

PLEASE HELP!! IM SO RESTLESS :(

Bmselar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/9/2013
Med's Done....
10-8-2013
Interview........
22-9-2014
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooonnnn.....
sukhrav said:

today we had an interview in the morning at the CHD immigration office and it was about 1 hour long...interview was for my husband but i went along cause im living with my husbad....the immigration officer returned us the original photos and evidence we attached with the application and they also returned the passport to my husband....and said we'll get back to you next week....what does this mean???

my husbands medical and pcc was expired about 3 months ago....im so confused and lost....can someone please tell me if this situation has happened to anyone on this forum....

What questions did they ask your husband? may be they might have returned your passport for remedicals. I'm too scheduled for interview in september, so can u plz tell us what questions did they ask as it might help us..Thank u..

sonal1988

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
Doc's Request.
In Process since 25th September 2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
26-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13TH OCTOBER 2014,Submitted on 14th October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
22ND OCTOBER 2014,,DECISION MADE ON 14TH OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
NOVEMBER 2014
send them a letter and an email explaining that you forgot to mention about visa denial to the building address and email address provided in the link below. Make sure you write details such as file number; applicant's name; phone number et

when did you apply? and what is your ecas status now? even if you had not mentioned about visa rejection, they can easily find out your history of past and present dealings with canadian visa office...

Yes I am doing the same..

I Applied this year in April 2014
got approved from Missisauga in June 2014

sonal1988

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
Doc's Request.
In Process since 25th September 2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
26-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13TH OCTOBER 2014,Submitted on 14th October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
22ND OCTOBER 2014,,DECISION MADE ON 14TH OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
NOVEMBER 2014
Any one here..

Who was denied Tourist Visa to Canada earlier but Got Spousal sponsorship approved without interview???/

Please reply..

sravoct29

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
22-11-2013
File Transfer...
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP-July 19th .DM- July 30th. Visa Stamped -25th July,2014
LANDED..........
Planning to Land on Sept 12th.
rksandhu said:
hey sravoct just correct ur timeline ur medical is lil bit wrong. ..I think its 22-9-2013 not 2014..
Corrected the timeline..thanks

Sudha25

Jul 19, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
08-12-2013
Med's Request
Remed on 11-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
No Interview, IP on 01-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-12-2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
NDVO does not confirm if they have received your passport or not..only way to check is to find out from your courier (or MP inquiry or notes which will all take time)..if you had used blue dart or some other agency they will have a tracking system to tell you if someone at the NDVO office received the passport and who it was...
Hi,

Even I had the same question when i did not hear anything from Delhi office after 3 months and was not sure if my passport really reached them or not.
So what I did was, I mailed them on emial id "delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca " and I got the reply after a month about passport received confirmation and the status too. But unfortunately the status they said on my application is "Awaiting for initial review". Not sure what this means but their response proved me that my file is not opened yet (am oct 24 applicant).
Do mention these details in inquiry mail.
My Application number:
My Name:
My Address:
My Contact Number:
DOB:
Passport number:

Thanks

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Ppl help needed..I recieved a letter from ndvo asking about my wife residency proof.letter from her employer and notice of assessment of 2013 and copy of passport pages regarding entry and exit from canada..now the problem is that my wife is a canadian citizen and has moved last year to canada after 20years and she is not working coz I told her to study..she though has filed taxes every year...hw will be I able to show all ds.can plz someone help...urgent

sukhrav

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2013 remedical 07-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
19-09-2013/ re submission 18-08-2014 after re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
waiting :$ i hope soon
LANDED..........
soon
Bmselar said:
What questions did they ask your husband? may be they might have returned your passport for remedicals. I'm too scheduled for interview in september, so can u plz tell us what questions did they ask as it might help us..Thank u..

i hope your right....finger crossed and praying to GOD (give us strength and good news soon)

they didnt ask many questions...we were interviewed separately....they asked us how old we are....im a Canadian citizen so they asked me how long have i been a citizen...how we met....where we met...who attended the wedding from canada...(my siblings couldnt make it to the wedding) so they both asked us why they didnt come....they asked if my husband married me to come to canada....why did you marry him...also asked if we were to reject you application what will you do(standard question they ask everyboday at the interview)....where i worked....if i didnt work for a year (why didnt i work that year) ...also asked...how do i believe this marriage is genuine....asked me if i get along with my inlaws (our marriage was love marriage) they also asked if my in laws were happy with us being married... we had lots and lots of proof like recent pictures and bills and trips together but she didnt ask for them at all....she also asked if i met my husbands sister...

I hope this helped you...good luck !!

soulmate

Mar 24, 2014
sukhrav said:

Hi according to my experience of my interview ....they returned photos n some evidences...ask u for remedicals ...but didnt return t the passport....I am afraid its nt positive sign....even my medical also expired three months ago at that time...

AtoZ143

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sept,2013
Doc's Request.
5th June,2014
AOR Received.
11th sept,2013
File Transfer...
25th Sept,2013
Med's Done....
5th August, 2103
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
22nd Oct,2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 1st September
LANDED..........
Very Very soon....
rksandhu said:
as per the timeline everythings fine except one thing-doctors request 5th june 2014.what is it..?
its documents request....i mean ADR...

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhrav said:

Don`t be restless.... if they said they will contact you in a week, hopefully you will get remedical email ....
Be positive..

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
sukhrav said:

Hi,

Your medical is expired?

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
chatwant said:
Ppl help needed..I recieved a letter from ndvo asking about my wife residency proof.letter from her employer and notice of assessment of 2013 and copy of passport pages regarding entry and exit from canada..now the problem is that my wife is a canadian citizen and has moved last year to canada after 20years and she is not working coz I told her to study..she though has filed taxes every year...hw will be I able to show all ds.can plz someone help...urgent

Guys urgent help needed...w2e and rk Sandhu any suggestion

sravoct29

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
22-11-2013
File Transfer...
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP-July 19th .DM- July 30th. Visa Stamped -25th July,2014
LANDED..........
Planning to Land on Sept 12th.
chatwant said:
Hi Chatwant,

As your wife is Canadian citizen.. drivers licence, health card , utility bills or rental contract address proof is enough along with passport stamps copies.
If your wife worked previously , she can submit T4's or notice of assessment for tax returns , can be obtained from CRA website link below once she is registered.
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce/tx/ndvdls/myccnt/menu-eng.html

As you mentioned she is a student now, just give proof letter that she is a student from her university/college ( easy to obtain).
Also it doesn't hurt to mention in as letter why she went back to school from work..reasons like career advancement, career goals are changed , better job prospectus with new education she is pursuing etc.