submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
abhayp said:
Dear all

I need help very urgently

I filled my application on oct 28 which was received nov 19 2013 , my medical too is received

Till today I have not recd any other kind of information and neither the passport request , when I call embassy they do not tell anything

Pl suggest what do I do ? How do I check weather or not I have for passport request or if I missed the request how do I ask embassy to resend the request

Will this delay my visa process ? Pl help
welcome to NDVO's screw ups world..my case was similar even now I don't have a passport request yet....apply for notes and hope they made a mistake in email address (four times I applied for notes and none of them said anything wrong with email address....then sent an address correction just in case if they got it wrong ..now getting emails from them to correct address)..there won't be any delay in visa process in most canadian high commission's asking for passport is the last stage just Indian and other few consulates they ask for passport in the beginning of the process

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
primoo said:
Wtf man, my wife still haven't got her re-meds even though we had an interview before you. NDVO no *censored word*ing logic at all.!!
the worst part is there is no transparency and there is no way to contact these bozos to inform them remedical is missing..it is as if each officer has his/her own rules

Dharahemant

Dec 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-09-2013
Passport Req..
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
Thanks deepsingh, allenleo, rksandhu, sunsweet, pooja, cpan25, AR20 and palaki for your best wishes and congratulations. Till yesterday we were talking about to give it all up and exploring options such as go separate ways or 'Nepal here we come' and one stupid email from NDVO changes everything..it is unfortunate that one person (visa officer) decides everyone's life...but that's the way it is and we just have to play their game...
Congratulations!! So happy for all who got visas!

abhayp

Mar 3, 2014
Dear all

Thanks for your kind and knowledge ful replies
While I understood that email is sent for passport request I figured out that there is an email request sent by embassy for fee , medical , PCC and passport

Which I am going to send by tomorrow
Pl help me to suggest the following. -

Since I have already paid landing fee , submitted Medicaid and PCC , do I need to resend copies of the same again with package ?

Do I need to ensure anything specific while creating the package ? Or it's just. A normal envelop with my passports ?

Also pl suggest where do I need to send the package to ? Can someone provide the compete address for the embassy .

Thanks again for all your support

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
good luck with your interview today, Dolma and give us good news soon. And Buggy get ready for your interview tomorrow and end this waiting torture...good luck to both of you

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Hi Abhayp
just wanted to ask you that did you get a separate e-mail for passport request? Im also Nov 15 applicant and got 2nd AOR on 30Jan but no PPR so far...pls let me know if u applied for notes.

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
abhayp said:
Dear all

Thanks for your kind and knowledge ful replies
While I understood that email is sent for passport request I figured out that there is an email request sent by embassy for fee , medical , PCC and passport

Which I am going to send by tomorrow
Pl help me to suggest the following. -

Since I have already paid landing fee , submitted Medicaid and PCC , do I need to resend copies of the same again with package ?

Do I need to ensure anything specific while creating the package ? Or it's just. A normal envelop with my passports ?

Also pl suggest where do I need to send the package to ? Can someone provide the compete address for the embassy .

Thanks again for all your support
Hi abhay

Yes u need to send copies of all the proofs u submitted. Also along with that send passport to chanakyapuri address mentioned in the letter itself.

Gud luck

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

did anyone send any inquiry about their case? is delhi embassy now dealing with our case as sponser spouse and if yes then they r now working on september 2013 files...but i dont understand when should we start counting our 8 months that what they r taking in average.....when our dependant sent lc2 or when we received our aip......please reply...

CMR

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2013
Med's Request
NDVO informs they did not receive meds on 20-July-2014.
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013. Old Meds from 2013 resent on 24-July-2014
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2013 - Did not send PP due to travel needs.
Hello,
Does anyone know if the Delhi Canadian Embassy issue two year limited validity passports to new borns? (Prior to getting a Citizenship Certificate). When I checked with the Canadian Embassy in Hong Kong, it takes only two weeks to get one. I receive no replies to the emails I send to the Delhi Canadian Embassy regarding the same. It's not a feasible option for me to fly all the way to Delhi to inquire in person.
If anyone could throw some light on how I can get some information which can be validated, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
C.

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Huh...finally interview done......n it went well..

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
CMR said:
Hello,
Does anyone know if the Delhi Canadian Embassy issue two year limited validity passports to new borns? (Prior to getting a Citizenship Certificate). When I checked with the Canadian Embassy in Hong Kong, it takes only two weeks to get one. I receive no replies to the emails I send to the Delhi Canadian Embassy regarding the same. It's not a feasible option for me to fly all the way to Delhi to inquire in person.
If anyone could throw some light on how I can get some information which can be validated, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
C.
Response from ND Embassy regarding my son's passport and citizenship certificate :

The total processing time for the issuance of a citizenship certificate from Canada, is currently 10-12 months and the certificate can either be mailed via our office in India, or sent directly to a Canadian/foreign mailing address.

If there is need to travel in the interim, you may simultaneously apply for a Canadian passport for the child (see www.india.gc.ca), provided that the child is less than 2 years of age. Passport services cannot be given without a citizenship application having been filed at our office; children's names are not endorsed on a parent's passport. Besides the required passport application form (PPTC042), a supplementary PPTC116 form must be completed by the applying parent; a copy is attached to this message. Part A of the attached PPTC445 form is to be completed by parent(s) holding Canadian citizenship. Documented reason for requesting passport issuance in the absence of the citizenship certificate (paid proof of travel that shows child's full name, visa requirement such as copy of non-Canadian parent's Canadian visa, etc.) must also be provided. The child's passport will be issued in 20 working days of receipt of the completed passport application. In the absence of the proof of citizenship, a limited validity passport will be issued. You will need to apply for an Indian visa for the child, after receipt of his/ her Canadian passport

love187

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
dolma said:
Huh...finally interview done......n it went well..
Congrats! Did they tell you when they will give you your visa?

abhayp

Mar 3, 2014
PALAKI said:
Hi Abhayp
just wanted to ask you that did you get a separate e-mail for passport request? Im also Nov 15 applicant and got 2nd AOR on 30Jan but no PPR so far...pls let me know if u applied for notes.
Hi palaki

Yes the mail wa in my inbox on jan 17 which I missed

Please do search ur mail box with application number or check with pm or gcms for ur email is if correct

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
CMR said:
Hello,

Thanks,
C.
as tahsinmohammad says the same procedure apply on my 4months old baby...but they said us d procedure is 12 to 18 months. ..they issue my son's passport when I got my visa...

abhayp

Mar 3, 2014
pooja0702 said:
Hi abhay

Yes u need to send copies of all the proofs u submitted. Also along with that send passport to chanakyapuri address mentioned in the letter itself.

Gud luck
Hi pooja

Thanks for your reply, if I shd send documents again do I need to get them attested from notary?
Also suggest if I shd send the payment receipt again to them ? Since the payment was made by me ever before filling the application